Sports Interactive Community
Neil_Roberts

Sacked by Truro after winning league in 1st season!

Well, in the message it states that you haven't used junior players enough, so I guess that's why. Still, I don't think that should warrant a sacking when winning the league. I'd report it as a bug and let SI take a look and see if they can fix it in the future.

That was a bug in the Beta but was fixed. Usually the promise takes a season or two to start though. How many U20s did you play? Did you give any of your youth intake a run out when they came through?

What a ridiculous bug this one, I can’t help thinking to you chap playing hours and in the end reaching this kind of outcome. Total lack of respect by SI selling such kind of untested and unfinished game, in my opinion the worst ever

8 minutes ago, Neil_Roberts said:

Yeah I did give one or two a game. Think I'll go back to last save and play all the youth in the last couple of games.

What is the confidence on the promise before you're sacked? Did you start this save on release or in Beta? I'd defo bug report it anyways.

Started in full retail version 3-4 days ago. Was untouchable - just went back to last save I had (after end of season) and asked to change philosophies and I removed develop youth for first team. Not been sacked now. :-)

Was really enjoying that save too. Totally pissed off now. With all the graphics card crashes and now this...... not happy.

1 hour ago, Neil_Roberts said:

Went back to end of season, created friendly, played a load of youth....... 

image.thumb.png.233d691e04d4403e8f7aa2f365e558df.png

Lol, stupid game :)

Well done on solving it. 

So glad I sorted it, the message I had in first season when my youth grads came through was something like "these seem like they could be a golden generation" I've not see that before. I didnt fancy having to create a new manager and retire the current one to carry on the Truro save.

About right for Pete Masters.... Awesome job taking my local team Truro up tho pal.