Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jon06WHUFC

Game Bug on Samsung s2

Hi guys

Excellent game this year again but did come across a bug yesterday which I wanted to let you know about.

I was playing a league match and got to the 90th minute where one of my players had to come off injured. For some reason I could not drag one of the subs over to make the sub on the tactic screen and on the odd occasion where it looked like I was able to drag a sub over to the injured player, it wouldnt swap them over. I wasnt able to proceed with the rest of the match with an injured player on the pitch which meant I had to crash out and reload an earlier save.

I won the match again on the 2nd time round and had no issues making subs but would have been really frustrating if it was a cup final or something! 

The match was in the 2nd season and I was playing as Dover if that helps at all. If you need any more info please let me know.

Hi Jon,

Sorry to hear that you had an issue, we will have a look and see if we can reproduce this in house. 

Thanks for the detailed information and informing us about the problem.

Cheers,
Adam

Hi darkangel,

This is still under review but will update you if we get any news. In the meantime, if you turn off notifications in your match settings that should stop the issue from happening. Let us know if that workaround works for you.

Thanks for your pateince,
Adam

Hi darkangel,

This issue should have been addressed in the latest hotfix, 18.2.1, if you could update and let us know if it's now fixed for you.

Cheers,
Adam