3 2 3 2 wide

I found a 3 4 3 that a guy on a forum had made and tried to use it with Man City save and with the guys I had it never quite worked right.

So I played around and ended up with a 3 2 3 2  wide most of the time,    The only major problem I have so far is defense, it can leak like a sieve.

I can post instructions if need be,  I play mobile mostly but I have last years on pc, and will get this years as soon as I get my screen fixed.

but any advice is welcome,  

20171124_194009.jpg

you are very right, and thank you

I am still working with it,  the only thing I am totally happy with is Sane as shadow striker who I retrained him to the striker position, man..it is a glorious thing when it works LOL  but it doesn't work consistently enough.  tightening up defense is definitely first list

10 minutes ago, Argonaut said:

Haha, wow. That's like a formation from the 1920s. If you really want more defense you should change to a conventional 21st Century system (3 CBs or 4 at the back).

Really?  I didn't realize it was a dated system,  I'm 3rd in the league in January.  Plus i'm just messing around with the concept 

Well if you're just messing around and want to keep that formation that's fine. One way you could make it more defensive is by changing the Advanced Playmaker to a more restricted role. I don't remember if you can also add duties on mobile -- like a Central Midfielder on defend. Or at least a Deep Lying Playmaker.

Your system is pretty crazy though, in possession you'll have basically have 1 guy back (Stones) and 9 players attacking.

Archived