Sports Interactive Community
CraigW92

Team Shape won’t dissapear

Very minor one but when watching highlights the ‘team shape’ option doesn’t dissapear. You can select an option of team shape then immediately it pops back up 

B24A217F-F0A2-4819-9AE2-D439C5BC86F3.png

Yes I noticed this too - it’s annoying. Also doesn’t seem to change anything even when you select one of the options.  When I go to my tactics screen having clicked on the quick tactic, it shows the same settings I started the game with.

Yes, this should be fixed if you update to hotfix build 18.1.4. If you have further problems with it you may need to reinstall the game to ensure you have fresh data (remember to back up your saves first).

11 hours ago, Fookison said:

Looks like this issue has been resolved in the latest hotfix 18.1.4.

Good to hear, thanks for letting us know.

Team shape is not fixed. Sometime, often, i can’t manage my tactics becouse this don’t work or it’s missing in menu. Please fix this issue asap

i can’t see any team shape during the match. It’s really sad that

Edited by fm10

Hi fm10, we have just released a patch, 18.2, that has included a fix for an issue we were seeing with Team Shape being empty when switching to Highly Structured. Could you update the app if you haven't already done so and let us know if this has fixed the issue you were having, thanks.

Il 15/12/2017 in 13:22 , Luke Rumble ha scritto:

Hi fm10, we have just released a patch, 18.2, that has included a fix for an issue we were seeing with Team Shape being empty when switching to Highly Structured. Could you update the app if you haven't already done so and let us know if this has fixed the issue you were having, thanks.

Thank you Luke. It’s amazing that you solved this issue.