Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
bassistuk

Why isn't INSTANT RESULT button offered as standard?

Recommended Posts

Is there a particular reason why we don't get an official INSTANT RESULT button rather than getting it via 3rd party skins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bassistuk said:

Is there a particular reason why we don't get an official INSTANT RESULT button rather than getting it via 3rd party skins?

instant result is the devil. I'd ban it from every skin going if i could lol    Spoils it for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

instant result is the devil. I'd ban it from every skin going if i could lol    Spoils it for me

sure ... but if you wanted to use it for friendlies and unimportant matches.. .why not??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, bassistuk said:

sure ... but if you wanted to use it for friendlies and unimportant matches.. .why not??

Well, you can holiday if you want. That said, I don't see any reason not to include it, unless the full version have some issues with how it uses the instant result function...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bassistuk said:

sure ... but if you wanted to use it for friendlies and unimportant matches.. .why not??

You can already leave your friendlies to your staff if you want. I am not sure why you would want to though, since I do a much better job of getting players fit when I take charge of them. For matches that do not matter, just put them on commentary only and fastest possible speed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sporadicsmiles said:

You can already leave your friendlies to your staff if you want. I am not sure why you would want to though, since I do a much better job of getting players fit when I take charge of them. For matches that do not matter, just put them on commentary only and fastest possible speed.

or go to holiday, and return in game after that period. It's even easier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I rarely use INSTANT RESULT anyway. I was just wondering. Sure you can go on holiday or leaave unimportant matches to assistant etc... Having the button there is just another optiion. am ii wrong??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically we see the full Football Manager as a football management simulation. One of, if not THE most important part is match day, so we don't include the option to skip over it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

Basically we see the full Football Manager as a football management simulation. One of, if not THE most important part is match day, so we don't include the option to skip over it. 

That is the most fair enough answer ever.. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Basically we see the full Football Manager as a football management simulation. One of, if not THE most important part is match day, so we don't include the option to skip over it. 

If it's the most important part, then you'd have thought you'd have got it right after all these years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...