Sports Interactive Community
Gerara

Cross sync problem

I have started a FMT game on my pc and i saved it after patch 18.1.3 (last one) . When i try to accept that FMT 2018 will have permission to edit , delete etc files from steam clouds, i get the message "SSL Certificate error. The Certificate authority is not trusted".

Update:

I did save the game on steam cloud. I have downloaded that to my tablet, but i get the message "Cannot load the game". Any idea how i can continue the game since beta  on tablet version?

Edited by Gerara

We're investigating why that error message is appearing but you should be able to just say OK to it and Cross-Sync should just work as normal.

You firstly need to make sure your PC save was started after the full launch of the game (i.e. not on the pre-release beta), then save it to the cloud. Once saved to the cloud, close FMT18 on your PC so that Steam will sync the Steam cloud. At that point it should display on your Tablet as available to download when you open up the Cross-Sync window from the Start Screen.

ive seen this 2nd message pop up before on 2017. A work around i used was to just cancel out of cross save when it logs you in the 1st time. then touch cross saves again. at this point, all cloud saves should be visible.

14 hours ago, Alex Pitt said:

We're investigating why that error message is appearing but you should be able to just say OK to it and Cross-Sync should just work as normal.

You firstly need to make sure your PC save was started after the full launch of the game (i.e. not on the pre-release beta), then save it to the cloud. Once saved to the cloud, close FMT18 on your PC so that Steam will sync the Steam cloud. At that point it should display on your Tablet as available to download when you open up the Cross-Sync window from the Start Screen.

Thank you. My pc save started on the pre release beta and it was a successful one since I made the double with AC Milan. No way to continue this on tablet version now?😢

Posted (edited)

Hi 

I have this same problem. I'm trying to get cross save setup and I get SSL certificate error. If I select ok the box narrows, screen darkens and if I tap anywhere I get sent back to the main menu.

I get the same error when I go on the download store but if I tap on that screen I can access it and scroll etc. I just want my save to work on my tablet, any suggestions?

Using a galaxy active tab 2

Thanks 

Edited by Citizensnips2008

Same here. Previously it was ok, but yesterday, after dropping my tablet I reinstalled fmt and cant connect to cloud: ssl certification error. Same with shop, but therr I can continue.

Please help.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for raising this to us, this issue is being looked into and we will update you when we get any information on it.

Cheers,
Adam

7 часов назад, Adam Bell сказал:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for raising this to us, this issue is being looked into and we will update you when we get any information on it.

Cheers,
Adam

Here it looks like

Screenshot_20180613-005834.png

Hi @Citizensnips2008 & @gi_ru

This issue should now be fixed, it is working on our end so could you let us know if its working again for you?

Cheers,
Adam

18 часов назад, Adam Bell сказал:

Hi @Citizensnips2008 & @gi_ru

This issue should now be fixed, it is working on our end so could you let us know if its working again for you?

Cheers,
Adam

Hi there. Yes, it works, thx! But several achievements dissapeared from store, like unsackable. Only purchase available

Hi @gi_ru

That's strange, which achievements are missing for you now?

В 15.06.2018 в 18:52, Adam Bell сказал:

Hi @gi_ru

That's strange, which achievements are missing for you now?

Unsackable, without transfer wimdows

Thanks! It's fixed sort of. I can now get to the save screen after logging in woth my stream account, but there are no saves to download. 

I've saved my pc game to cloud and stream cloud is on in the settings. Tried restarting etc and nothing. No option to download any saves, nobe show up. Would a facepack prevent my game showing up on tablet?