[FM18] Ta' Xbiex SC - Youth Only Malta

Warg92

4dAQkj4.png

So my KFR save got deleted when my PC crashed, so it is

Back to Malta!

Last year I tried to take tiny Ta' Xbiex SC to european glory, and I actually managed to get in to the CL group stages, and then my game crashed. So I will be trying again!

In FM17, Ta' Xbiex SC were predicted to come last in the Bank of Valletta Third Division, the fourth tier of Maltese football, this year they are predicted one place higher on the table!

ZPhdWZY.png

Basically, we have nothing at all, even the stadium is owned by another team.

EDN4fWS.png

The Manager

746tB4Y.png

Same manager as in my KFR save, only from a different country.

I forgot to take a picture of the squad, but here is the key players

gmNrjQx.png

JUF8FMj.png

ayVpbY5.png

PpNJPbZ.png

Good players for this level, and they will play a key role in the first years of his save!

CjPpQ3G.png

I guarantee we will do better than this!

L8nprVo.png

A good pre season, and we are off!

And thanks to @Mons, for the DATABASE !

English is not my first language, so there will be grammatical errors.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youth Intake 2018

As always, the first intake is very exciting, and I really want a good one!

dd5twke.png

A very good first intake! The depth is amazing, a player in every single position. Too bad that the two best ones are CMs, as that is the position with the best players.

The Three Best

lVQAzPU.png

UQdFd7V.png

WJ4Q8J0.png

They do not look like anything special. But they are 15 years old, and can really grow, at least that is what I hope!

End of the 2017/18 Season

jwekhxw.png

hcQUI2J.pngfzMsbsn.png

We surprised everyone this year, including me!

We scored the most goals by far, and conceded a fair bit too many, but that does not matter when you outscore the opponent, and we are promoted!

The FA Trophy I did not care about, and we went out the first round.

h4dV2TE.png

One of the players that played the most games for us this season, Matthew Fenech will leave us after the season, and it's up to one of the youth players to take his place!

Riccardo Napoli, our striker, that scored 21 goals in 22 games suddenly decided to retire after the season...

x9t8ozU.pngyekQ5TR.png

Best Eleven

vU2cZFM.png

Pre Season 2018/19

0tbiG1j.png

Well, this is not a big surprise. We are predicted at the bottom, and this season, I think we have to play very good to outdo that.

ZHK8xC3.png

We played a bunch of very good games though, especially the 3-2 win against Birkirkara, as they are one of the best teams in Malta.

The Squad

wVg8PV6.png

Key Players

kB49sWw.png

ozW6Kko.png

G2HRZh0.png

FpHZLKZ.png

Mid Season 2018/19

Yf3yHWT.png

TjmiF1q.pngKiurQzT.png

Only one loss so far! We are doing much better than I thought we would do, and if we could keep this up, we can win promotion! The biggest difference this season is that we don't concede a bunch of goals.

25 minutes ago, RioImmagina said:

The face of Mulholland, kinda "godfather" :eek:

Tough challenge, good luck!

He gives me that vibe as well :p  Thank you!

24 minutes ago, andychar said:

Very good start. First Malta, then Europe then the World! Muhahahahahahahaha!

*twists moustache menacingly*

Youth Intake 2019

oX4gKrr.png

A very, very good left back, and everyone else has 5* PA as well! Great intake!

The Three Best

bpgtvbc.png

Already wanted by the top clubs in Malta. I doubt we will be able to keep him for a long time! He is very weak though, and that is something I have noticed with every player in the two youth intakes so far. 

Iqrgrb5.png

12 finishing er very good at this level, the rest is a bit "meh".

d6pfSfJ.png

Can't really say that I rate him as highly as my assman.

2 hours ago, Timetxu said:

It's back! Still don't know how to pronounce Ta' Xbiex though... 

I'll be honest, I have no idea either :)

1 hour ago, noikeee said:

Yay, Malta is back!

I hope I can do as well as the last Malta save! :)

1 hour ago, Mons said:

It's Ta Shbeesh. Pretty damn close enough, anyway ;)

Nice to see my file being put to good use already :D

Ahh, that is nowhere close to how I have pronounced it in my head! :p

End of the 2018/19 Season

hhTtKJw.png

3rFitI2.pngTe9iuh7.png

We failed in the second half of the season, and ended up just below the play-off spot. It was still a pretty good season though, and now that the youth players are starting to grow, I think we can end up higher the next season.

RJFtW5x.png

Won the two games we should win, and then lost to a team from the top division.

4wNQ4Ph.png

2KSf9yv.pngPo8K54K.png

Best Eleven 18/19

3nIDweL.png

Best Overall Eleven

0n4e1Fe.png

Pre Season 2019/2020

zRcotj7.png

We actually have worse odds this season than the last one. I don't know why to be honest.

7jJNqwo.png

Two losses against two top teams are pretty good.

The Squad

xjQQWbY.png

Just 5 players left in the club that has been with us from the start

Key Players

WWT3xnj.png

MNu8lGL.png

uOmmT0n.png

Fm4j59p.png

And the first coaching course for me

ZfIIDuS.png

Mid Season 2019/2020

yTYV5Ui.png

wuXSPDA.pngaZzsV71.png

8 points to the second bes teams says it all really, we have been brilliant! Our top scorer, Nigel Vella, got injured in the 3-2 game against Swieqi United, and came back in the 6-1 win. He is so SO important!  Żurrieq FC have three games on us, and can pass us if they win them all, but we're still in top two!

2 hours ago, Sheriff7 said:

Good luck mate i love Maltese saves,second Division looks much tougher..At least you play youth chalenge and you don't have problem with crazy Maltese match-rules....:D

Thank you! Yeah, I don't need to think about that rule :p

Youth Intake 2020

0cJnvGF.png

I have not been able to ask for an upgrade to any of the things we need for better youth players because of the financial situation we're in, so I think we just have to live with getting "bad" players.

The Three Best

Ri0wZaX.png

4zyaJun.png

9qwEb8o.png

Again, nothing great, but a whole team with 5* PA is good!

End of the 2019/2020 Season

Kk8Ynv4.png

XYugfXC.pngHWIewYi.png

Almost perfect second half of the season, with only one loss! We secured the win very early, and I gave some youth players time in the first team in the last four games or so.

One thing to notice is that the team that finished second had to win in the play-offs to not go down last year! So it was really two team that over performed that won promotion.

Y4kpvAF.png

We started the cup off with a bang and recorded our biggest win ever with a 8-0 trashing of Kirkop United! Then we hit the ground hard and got knocked out by Gudja United.

WDjP1mB.png

Fa1Y3IK.pngXFwpgzH.png

Nigel Vella just keeps scoring!

Best Eleven 2019/2020 Season

bqKIzUT.png

Best Overall Eleven

u3hfow9.png

Pre Season 2020/2021

fh450th.png

I think that this will be a tough season, and we might be fighting at the bottom of the table.

ljk5oVx.png

We usually do better in the pre season friendlies. Should have won more games.

The Squad

358J6UN.png

Key Players

ubJZ6XZ.png

W62yf1k.png

ANYTcO9.png

ilMF1ss.png

For the first time, the CMs that we have used from the start has lost their place in the starting eleven. If we get a better keeper in the next youth intake, we have eleven regens in the starting eleven!

Mid Season 2020/2021

An0fklO.png

Gy52Ykx.pngD4vvbr6.png

When we won the first game 5-1, I thought it was a fluke, and then we lost 3 of the next 4 games and I thought we would fight in the bottom of the league. Then suddenly, we started winning, and did not lose another game in the first half of the season! The league is very tight, and a bad run will see us fall down the table.

SgNMVFj.png

RCU8aUJ.png

ocu9mOU.png

More upgrades!

Youth Intake 2021

After upgrades to both youth recruitment and youth coaching, I had high hopes for this intake, and it delivered!

SSllJno.png

Both Russell Spiteri (JR04a) and Kenneth Farrugia (JR04b) goes straight in to the starting eleven! And Lydon Borg (JR04c) is not far behind. Other than that, there is two players that "only" have 4.5* pot, and that shows us that the players are getting better and better.

TxjqsAO.png

P2cgdTd.png

j3DoVZU.png

A bit tiny for a GK, but I hope he grows a git.

End of the 2020/2021 Season

2W4YXIo.png

M0xhrGZ.pngOYN3SFW.png

I have no idea how we did it, but next season we're playing in the Bank of Valletta Premier League!

I waited the whole season for a bad run of form, and the closest thing we came to that was two losses in a row. Other than that we were amazing all season!

Lost the league win in the last game of the season though, but I really don't care about that. We already placed higher than I thought we would do.

CravZo8.png

We bea the team that ended 11th in the PL in the 3rd round, then lost to the team that finished 6th in PL the next round.

DpCAFtZ.png

djmPVBO.pngQdsUh21.png

Best Eleven 2020/2021 Season

lm6bBbr.png

Best Overall Eleven

CbfPIsc.png

And I passed 100 games this season!

6082T19.png

Pre Season 2021/2022

IOzO4aP.png

I know I have said this almost every season that we will struggle, then we have won promotion. But this time I really believe we will struggle!

uM9SdUT.png

We lost only one game, and that was against our U19s...

The Squad

qags0kx.png

Key Players

VOWr8XV.png

I doubt we will be able to keep Spiteri for long, some teams have already bid money for him, and it's just a matter of time before the club accepts without my go...

aewqlmN.png

qvjp3GU.png

More upgrades!

aAFBjLE.png

c8SXeaj.png

dwJay7X.png

Hibernians FC is the first teeam in Malta to turn pro. They have already spent more money on two players than ALL the other teams in Malta have spent so far in this save!

Mid Season 2021/2022

rTtG5P9.png

We won 4 of the first 6 games, and I thought that we actually could get top 4 or so, then we really failed. I have never, in any FM, conceded 9 goals... Man that was a horrible game...

kjHb3JF.png6dZTVTr.png

We are still a mid table team though, and all in all I'm happy. I just hope that our form continues to be this bad...

I really need these badges, as the coaches that is available in Malta really are bad!

ZJyqKp6.png

Youth Intake 2022

IHzIMKX.png

z7eopZs.png

A few days before the youth intake I realised I have never checked out our HOYD, and it turns out he as total sh*t... 2, 2 and 2 on the stats that matter... So in panic i fired him and tried to get a new one, but I did not have enough time to do so. So the U19 manager was in charge of this intake, and let's just say he did a good job!

rfXdRC7.png

Three players that goes straight in to the first team!

The Three Best

8Bn2tC5.png

Vg710Kh.png

PqJTmMM.png

End of the 2021/2022 Season

8bCsbtz.png

jnsufxI.pngpL4ukGb.png

There is a HUGE difference between the top four teams and the rest, and we really got to feel that this season! 30 of the 65 goals we conceded was against the top four teams, and that is really something we have to fix if we want to challenge them. Other than that I'm pretty happy, we have been above the relegation zone all season, and we got a bunch of good players in the youth intake, so I believe we will do the next  season.

yFK6ds8.png

We won 4-1 against Valletta, and that was perhaps the best game all season, including the league. We even got a man sent of in the 57th minute. Hibernians beat Mosta 4-1 in the final.

OSQjbkn.png

I would really like to get some winger in the next youth intake, as that is the positions we struggle.

CQ2Y2nF.png8U0EErE.png

2021/2022 Best Eleven

nIb916U.png

Overall Best Eleven

kHAdSnG.png

2022/2023 Pre Season

gucpRJN.png

Nothing new here.

aoouIaF.png

This certainly looks good! Well, all the teams should really lose to us. I kinda forgot to add a "good" team...

The Squad

YDV2lU8.png

Key Players

2dXcCQg.png

vRJUuCM.png

7IMSdOH.png

LxwtLzp.png

Three of the best players are from last years youth intake...

8exU04d.png

Our first senior international call up!

And here is the reason the top teams are hard to catch

J1BbAfw.png

This is the best eleven according to the media, and every single player is a Valleta or a Hibernians player. 5 from Valleta and 6 from Hibernians.

Mid Seasons 2022/2023

zEA0L1z.png

8eW6JZP.pngFY4EoEP.png

We are doing way, way, WAY better than expected! It's really all thanks to our two CMs. Russell Spiteri (JR04a) has a 7.64 avg rating, and Warren Azzopardi (JR05a) with a 7.57 avg rating. Only two losses this season, and two big ones at that, but still, we are second! And we even managed a draw against Hibernians.

Russell Spiteri turns 17 in a few days in game, and then he will probably leave to one of the top teams. Hibernians have made offers for him almost every day for the last transfer windows, and now he can leave on a free transfer. We will probably start to lose more games then :(

VKi5X82.png

He's also a full international now, 16 years of age!

More upgrades!

qQliie0.png

rbhTQrK.png

KJflsO8.png

And I got a new HoYD. This guy is the best Malta can offer, so I'm really happy with this.

mJkiF9Y.png

Youth Intake 2023

lw7m6g6.png

Wow... That is all I can say really! This is an amazing youth intake! The new HoYD really did something amazing here!

I know I'm not allowed to say anything negative when I get players like this, but I would have liked that the 5* CA was everything else than a GK, as that is a place we have a really good player already :p

The Three Best

01VZIzi.png

Looks very good for this level!

ocushlW.png

He is not as good in the CM position as in the DM position, but he's still 3* better than third best one.

mYbouwk.png

7 hours ago, Humbby said:

unfortunately your best player has low determination :( I usually find that people with bad personalities not only develop badly but also play worse

Yes, that is the biggest problem at the moment :(

End of the 2022/2023 Season

nnWjL1g.png

8iVM0I1.pngKpOCLfA.png

We outdid ourselfes this season, and ended up in the third position! And with that we have qualified for the Europa League nect year!

I expected us to finish maybe mid table, so this is a big surprise. It's really thight in at the top thought, so we have to play very well next season to do this again.

r6EqCe8.png

Not only did we outdo ourselfes in the league, but we actually did it in the FA Trophy as well, and won the whole thing after a crazy final against Hibernians!

nqkuLdx.png

MsxysUb.png

J1KqGni.png39HaPOI.png

Best Eleven 2022/2023 Season

llU3B3s.png

Best Overall Eleven

Ex6EpIw.png

And we ended up the season with more upgrades for the club, and a badge for me

Z8FmajN.png

QhUZ6Ur.png

l54WCTc.png

Archived