Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
dmndmn

Match lag gone! Calendar lag goes on

Sigame please help me :( i wrote lots of times in different topics. My 3d match lag problem solved its okey. But from the beginning lags goes on. Game is opening laggy than calender passes laggy. Any way to fix it? Sould İ wait for the next patch. İ preoredered the game 2 weeks ago before retail version.  i even didnt play beta and retail. İ tried all the things no antivirus programme by the way. My laptop i5 cpu and 2 gb nvidia. İts really good İ think

We're aware of an issue with the appearance of the calendar when the system is making heavy processing and we're investigating. The issue you're seeing is only cosmetic and won't affect the actual gameplay or speed of FM18. 

If we can we'll try to address it. However as said it isn't making the game slower it's just cosmetic. 

30 minutes ago, Dani190283 said:

Cosmetic yes, but extremly annoying.

😆 relax man. Start your career with no frustration :))))

it might not make the game slower but it feels like it is making it slower we pay our money to enjoy the game and how it looks not pay our money to be annoyed by some horrible looking laggy processing  calendar and all the bugs and all the match engine lag their is nothing but problems with the game even got to set out own nvidia panel to fast just not to get the game to lag 

Edited by jckc221013jamie

does it take ages before the results begin to process? and then when they are done does it lag?  really frustrating me now as it takes ages to continue

The game generally has a lot of data to process and takes longer if you are running a large number of leagues or have a large number of active scouting assignments/player assignments set.