Sports Interactive Community

Is the transfer AI still very poor for anyone else?

Rashford being released on a free at the end of his contract 20/21. Still great stats, England international. Maybe United didn't want to meet his demands? Yeah maybe. He went to a mid table Stoke on 82k P/W. Awful.

The Transfer AI seems a bit more troubled than it used to be, I keep having to keep taps on world class players, because the big clubs keep putting them on sale and I mostly have no competition getting them, as the AI seem to have massive trouble valuing players if they aren't playing every game.

The biggest fish so far is the German defender Niklas Süle, he even joined the club with the big fish in a small pond description.

2019 Bought by Everton for 21M euro, so he was basically free and I still had zero competition to buy him.

Very very disappointing in my two saves thus far. I thought 'Football Intelligence' was a build up prior to release. Disappointed indeed

i agree ith this, the transfer market in 18 is really unrealstic. top teams dont seem to go for top players. there is very rarely any massive transfers. strikers go for 50 to 60 mill that are on top if their game and having great seasons. 

players seem to go too quick when not playing but i think thats more of a problem with the dynamics than the transfer system. 

most of my players want to go to psg, im liverpool. we have won the champs league 3 times and prem twice on trot and they want to go to psg ????? 

in fact monaco and psg are after everyone in the game but dont ever sign anyone for any real money

would love si to get this right so you get some dramatic tfransfers and crazzy stuff happening and drama  but i just cant see it. this version seems to be the worst one for a long time 

In season 2020/21 and Spurts are in real danger of going down 18th after 23 games, with 19th having 2 games in hand on them.  Sold all their good players to rivals and not replaced those who have stayed - Key players is an aging Alderweireld. I'm receiving lots of bid that are non-negotiable, bit miffed about this.

Unrealistic? Well, imagine playing a club in Finland.

During my five seasons at HJK, I've won the Premier League every single year. My best players play at an average rating of 7,5-8 and best strikers score dozens of goals. 

What happens? In the first three seasons, nothing. Then Udinese buy six players in the same transfer window with massive prices, yet none of them are good enough to play for them. 

Meanwhile the teams in Swedish Premier Division sign mediocre players from other clubs on free transfers but none are interested in mine, who would actually star in their league.

Harry Wilson bought for 550K euro in 2019. 2 star player with 4 star potential. Has 16 dribbling, finishing and technique, every other stat that matters for a inside forward 11-15.

Only "thing" is his 7 concentration and 4 jumping reach, so I won't be making him a defender.

So I'm afraid something is terrible wrong with secondary players value.

It all does seem a bit strange/random at times. January in my first season top of the table Man Utd have just signed Pepe and Gignac for no apparent reason. There also always seems to be 4/5 top players on the transfer list for half their price but no interest from elsewhere.

Like some mentioned I am also starting to feel this unrealistic transfer as the game move on. 

Ok I am using Milan. in real life of coz they are bad as they do not have ucl. Rep going down.

But in game I managed to win 2 ucl with them and almost dominate serie a every yr. Uefa rank I am now at top 3 and reputation at no.1 

Yet whenever Barcelona rm man city psg start to have interest on my top player. They start to feel unhappy and ask to leave.  

I mean in game I shd alr consider a top club yet my player all easily wanted to move Just because of a interest when not even an bid is made?