Sports Interactive Community
Ross Ingersoll

FM 18 Tycoon thread

5 hours ago, n8bamoya said:

10m transfer budget lol. Hopefully get more in the summer. Are any of the other saves with attribute masking off?

just the one i posted with big letters masking off. its 10 mill now but when june or july rolls around it will be more. 

Hey man, been stalking your tycoon save threads for a few years now, and only now really gotten myself to make a request.

Any chance you could find a tycoon for SønderjyskE, in Denmark? - Preferably with attribute masking off.

Cheers!

@Ross Ingersoll Just wanted to say thanks for the instructions on how to do create a tycoon takeover. I took your step by step from the FM16 Tycoon to do it. I never knew how to before, but I wanted to create a Tycoon takeover of some EFL level team, so i chose MK Dons and have been simming for the past 2 days on and off and finally have a Kumait Sugar Daddy take over the club in Oct of first year. So, thanks! 

nice, yeah its not that difficult.  you can bypass the  pre game editor if you use the 3rd party  save game editor but cant post how here 

On 22/11/2017 at 13:36, Ross Ingersoll said:

Give me one or two clubs and will give it a go.  

@Ross Ingersoll  

Hi Ross :)  well done for your excellent work.!! 

I was wondering if you can build up a Takeover for my BARI in Italian Serie B? 

Please.. please.. please.. and thank you in advance.

Edited by Cesketto84

The people asking for specific teams, is there a reason you don't just use the database editor to make your chosen club wealthy? 

Guys. I have very limited time right now so my tycoon making is limited. If you look in the tyccon thread for fm16 i made a detailed walkthough of how i do it.  

@Ross Ingersoll  Thank you for your reply. If i understood correctly the fm 16 tycoon thread is only if i want the current chairman to become rich?  I just want a full takeover but it does not happen. These few time there was a tycoon it was always failing the takeover. :(:( Please help whenever you have time. Big Thank you. 

On 28/02/2018 at 14:00, Ross Ingersoll said:

Guys. I have very limited time right now so my tycoon making is limited. If you look in the tyccon thread for fm16 i made a detailed walkthough of how i do it.  

No worries bud, thank  you for all the tycoons you have created for this years game

i have some family here so game time is limited but they are leaving in a few days so will be able to work on some of them afterwards

17 hours ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

i have some family here so game time is limited but they are leaving in a few days so will be able to work on some of them afterwards

Ahhh mis understood what you said bud lol My bad :D

I have noticed on my Leeds Utd save in January 2021/22 that Crystal Palace of the championship have a Kuwaiti Tycoon. I have saved file and added fresh manager when you play around with the budgets you have £60m+ to spend.

11 hours ago, janesy20 said:

I have noticed on my Leeds Utd save in January 2021/22 that Crystal Palace of the championship have a Kuwaiti Tycoon. I have saved file and added fresh manager when you play around with the budgets you have £60m+ to spend.

Can you give a link of the save? :)

I've got a Palace tycoon its FMT based but has a drawback.  It comes at the end of a challenge so has no addable leagues...

edit: They've got £72 million to spend coming up from the Championship and managed to keep most of their best players. Lost Milivojevic, Schlupp, Reidewald and Townsend.

Edited by Geordieboy52

The same save has just generated two more, very interesting ones.  Welling and Sutton United in the Vanarama South both have tycoons...

37 minutes ago, AbRaiN said:

Is that counted as a tycoon takeover ??

28938478_2089193711096924_1184937826_o.png

28944286_2089193714430257_2007517091_o.png

No, it would have said like Tycoon target Panthinaikos takeover.

yeah, email will be named (insert team) count the money.  another way to tell is look at team history- landmarks tab. will list if its a tycoon or not. 

Got this lovely takeover from an Austrian businessman in my Roma save. From 2-3 million at the start to 133 million transfer  and 1.14 million wage budget!

image.thumb.png.1f6e90d54bff54ea2c5e32e7e1d5efba.png

image.thumb.png.43fc18e175438da201d0255073549ec6.png

image.thumb.png.dac6b847a062f9b4fe19d82528d632de.png

Hello Everybody.. i have tried to follow the guideline to get the tycoon.. however didn't work :( any help with my Bari takeover? pleaseeeeee 

Ross, any chance of one of the following Sampdoria, Bari, Atalanta, Torino? Can you do one with the attributes masked please? (Haven't got the patience for masking!!)

Cheers

On my Bradford PA save I noticed yesterday that Sunderland got a tycoon takeover they finished 2nd in the championship first season and have £76m to spend 

On 08/05/2018 at 07:32, YoungHoss said:

On my Bradford PA save I noticed yesterday that Sunderland got a tycoon takeover they finished 2nd in the championship first season and have £76m to spend 

I'd be very interested in this save bud

I just took over Tottenham in season 21/22 from Rio Ave. They have allot of older players, and don't play European Football when they got an tycoon from China.

I have just resigned my manager, and going to upload is someone wants it.

https://mega.nz/#!qYgFUAiI!bqnXfbkKg1fIes0agODk04MDtgvDo8WBPu5RRB8-WNk

Edited by Tha Real behanger
added link

Can in FAIRWARP,

Level 22

Mid-Sussex League Division Nine

add 10 000 000e,file is