FM 18 Tycoon thread

Ross Ingersoll

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/11/2017 at 00:27, Ross Ingersoll said:

if you have any requests let me know. have some time this week to mess around with it. I'm currently trying to get some Italian teams done. if you do, let me know what leagues you want loaded, db size or even some custom db. 

I don't mind too much maybe a lower league in England? Forest Green with no attribute masking or something 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, NavyWolf87 said:

Hey Ross great work, love your skin, understand it's Flute, what additional graphics packs do you need for the town/city pics etc! 

Also, another question if you don't mind, how long on average does it take for a tycoon to appear for you, I know it's random, guess some games you can be waiting a season or so!!! To get the particular club you want, sometimes could never happen I guess!

For example how long would you sim for to get as someone requested a Parma tycoon? When would you give up and say it ain't ever gonna happen?

parma is Italy i assume? if you change edt before starting save it will happen sooner or later. if you wanted a quicker way just edit the sugar daddy edt. that will make the current owner a sugar daddy/tycoon. just make sure you edit his resources to 20 also. some sims its happened in 5 minutes, others it takes me days 

as far as the graphics, i use ess logos from sortitoutsi and daz8 background pack. that has all the city pics you need. as far as kits i use fc 12 kits mostly . don't use vitrix city pics, they conflict with his skin 

8 hours ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

parma is Italy i assume? if you change edt before starting save it will happen sooner or later. if you wanted a quicker way just edit the sugar daddy edt. that will make the current owner a sugar daddy/tycoon. just make sure you edit his resources to 20 also. some sims its happened in 5 minutes, others it takes me days 

as far as the graphics, i use ess logos from sortitoutsi and daz8 background pack. that has all the city pics you need. as far as kits i use fc 12 kits mostly . don't use vitrix city pics, they conflict with his skin 

which edt are you talking about in the first phrase?

1 hour ago, kir13 said:

thanks ross for making it happen..

now do your majic for the real life, as we have real issues there eheheh

thats the first club ive ever did a tycoon for that said they needed to get them back on sound financial footing. i take it they were in debt?

£10m transfer budget in January 2017 (current game date) on the Newcastle save. I didn't spend any. Transfer budget is £151m in summer 2017 with £800000 left per week in wage budget.

Going to get stuck into the Newcastle save now.

8 hours ago, duds said:

£10m transfer budget in January 2017 (current game date) on the Newcastle save. I didn't spend any. Transfer budget is £151m in summer 2017 with £800000 left per week in wage budget.

Going to get stuck into the Newcastle save now.

on all my tycoons i use brazil start date. the  clubs have a few months without any games so you can add leagues, get staff and so on. you can choose to play friendlies also. plus you get a youth intake in march before the season starts. its a win all the way around

33 minutes ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

on all my tycoons i use brazil start date. the  clubs have a few months without any games so you can add leagues, get staff and so on. you can choose to play friendlies also. plus you get a youth intake in march before the season starts. its a win all the way around

No worries Ross, I was aware of this.

Just wanted to list the budgets as i’ve got into this game.

Archived