Sports Interactive Community
Ross Ingersoll

FM 18 Tycoon thread

Tommorow i will upload Tycoon saves of Leeds United, Cardiff City, Siena and Lierse SK. Now it is to late to upload the files xd.. But tommorow around lunch time i will upload it! 😃

On 22/11/2017 at 00:27, Ross Ingersoll said:

if you have any requests let me know. have some time this week to mess around with it. I'm currently trying to get some Italian teams done. if you do, let me know what leagues you want loaded, db size or even some custom db. 

I don't mind too much maybe a lower league in England? Forest Green with no attribute masking or something 

ok, I will start back on these in the morning. my old computer gave up the ghost so got another one. but game is finally set up again

Any chance to make for fc girondins de Bordeaux or braga  please  m8

Edited by sieg33

Fantastic work, as usual Ross! Could please indicate what saves have attribute masking and saves do not have attribute masking? I just cannot play with attribute masking on unfortunately :(

May i ask for PANATHINAKOS FC greek supwrleague team;  i would prefer a real life also tooo hehehe

pff.. i got the fist message that a tycoon eyes Panathinaikos, but after that, the next message i get is a consurtium plans the take over

10 hours ago, NavyWolf87 said:

Hey Ross great work, love your skin, understand it's Flute, what additional graphics packs do you need for the town/city pics etc! 

Also, another question if you don't mind, how long on average does it take for a tycoon to appear for you, I know it's random, guess some games you can be waiting a season or so!!! To get the particular club you want, sometimes could never happen I guess!

For example how long would you sim for to get as someone requested a Parma tycoon? When would you give up and say it ain't ever gonna happen?

parma is Italy i assume? if you change edt before starting save it will happen sooner or later. if you wanted a quicker way just edit the sugar daddy edt. that will make the current owner a sugar daddy/tycoon. just make sure you edit his resources to 20 also. some sims its happened in 5 minutes, others it takes me days 

as far as the graphics, i use ess logos from sortitoutsi and daz8 background pack. that has all the city pics you need. as far as kits i use fc 12 kits mostly . don't use vitrix city pics, they conflict with his skin 

Edited by Ross Ingersoll

8 hours ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

parma is Italy i assume? if you change edt before starting save it will happen sooner or later. if you wanted a quicker way just edit the sugar daddy edt. that will make the current owner a sugar daddy/tycoon. just make sure you edit his resources to 20 also. some sims its happened in 5 minutes, others it takes me days 

as far as the graphics, i use ess logos from sortitoutsi and daz8 background pack. that has all the city pics you need. as far as kits i use fc 12 kits mostly . don't use vitrix city pics, they conflict with his skin 

which edt are you talking about in the first phrase?

Edited by Kelvinu

3 hours ago, Kelvinu said:

which edt are you talking about in the first phrase?

this one and also in the 1810 folder

O1gm926uSKCJz3lfMpbxOg.png

it starts as tycoon but continues as consortuium.. :(

On 1/7/2018 at 11:05, Andonisimpsoni said:

Any chance of a Newcastle one with no attribute masking? 

i will try this and a lower league one for the guy who asked . lower league tycoons are more difficult but will try both 

Edited by Ross Ingersoll

thanks ross for making it happen..

now do your majic for the real life, as we have real issues there eheheh

1 hour ago, kir13 said:

thanks ross for making it happen..

now do your majic for the real life, as we have real issues there eheheh

thats the first club ive ever did a tycoon for that said they needed to get them back on sound financial footing. i take it they were in debt?

May I request a La Liga club please?  Preferably Real Betis or Villarreal.  Thanks

£10m transfer budget in January 2017 (current game date) on the Newcastle save. I didn't spend any. Transfer budget is £151m in summer 2017 with £800000 left per week in wage budget.

Going to get stuck into the Newcastle save now.

Any chance of a Partick Thistle one with the masking off please :)

Be good to give the old firm a run for there money

8 hours ago, duds said:

£10m transfer budget in January 2017 (current game date) on the Newcastle save. I didn't spend any. Transfer budget is £151m in summer 2017 with £800000 left per week in wage budget.

Going to get stuck into the Newcastle save now.

on all my tycoons i use brazil start date. the  clubs have a few months without any games so you can add leagues, get staff and so on. you can choose to play friendlies also. plus you get a youth intake in march before the season starts. its a win all the way around

1 hour ago, Nev10 said:

Any chance of a Partick Thistle one with the masking off please :)

Be good to give the old firm a run for there money

i will give it a try, im also trying to get a ross county one for myself for obvious reasons (my name)

19 minutes ago, AdamCrazyFool said:

if its not to much to ask can you do a sunderland middlesbrough gateshead and berwick ones please

i will see, i dont think i will be able to the entire list but will see. 

33 minutes ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

on all my tycoons i use brazil start date. the  clubs have a few months without any games so you can add leagues, get staff and so on. you can choose to play friendlies also. plus you get a youth intake in march before the season starts. its a win all the way around

No worries Ross, I was aware of this.

Just wanted to list the budgets as i’ve got into this game.

8 minutes ago, duds said:

No worries Ross, I was aware of this.

Just wanted to list the budgets as i’ve got into this game.

good deal, hope you have fun. 

On 1/18/2018 at 09:35, DannyFM87 said:

May I request a La Liga club please?  Preferably Real Betis or Villarreal.  Thanks

look above

Edited by Ross Ingersoll

1 hour ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

look above

Nice! Thanks my mate.

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 15:07, Ross Ingersoll said:

i will try this and a lower league one for the guy who asked . lower league tycoons are more difficult but will try both 

thanks Ross!!!

18 hours ago, n8bamoya said:

thanks Ross!!!

10m transfer budget lol. Hopefully get more in the summer. Are any of the other saves with attribute masking off?