Sports Interactive Community

I am with Hammerfest FK in 5th tier of Norwegian Football. Everything is going smoothly but I have an issue with the stadium.

5a13107f15edf_HammerfestFK_Facilities.thumb.png.9c99b275e91b7dbb1f16569055115526.png

So in general the stadium has 400 seats but only 200 can be used. Now I have had two home games with an attendance of 200. How can I overcome this barrier? I tried the board interaction but when I asked for an extension (which it really isn't) they rejected it cause money is tight. I think the club is actually wasting money here!

There's numerous stadiums like that in the lower leagues of Scottish football too, i assume you'll have to end the season with 100% capacity to persuade the board to open up further areas of the stadium (which ups costs, so would need to be financially viable in their eyes) 

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

There's numerous stadiums like that in the lower leagues of Scottish football too, i assume you'll have to end the season with 100% capacity to persuade the board to open up further areas of the stadium (which ups costs, so would need to be financially viable in their eyes) 

Well it wouldn't cost much to open 50 additional seats. That's all I need.

Furthermore the board interaction isn't really up for this. I just can ask for an expansion not for removing this restriction.

Have you asked for the expansion? They might just expand out to include the 200 seats you cannot use at the moment.

7 hours ago, michael said:

Have you asked for the expansion? They might just expand out to include the 200 seats you cannot use at the moment.

Yes, I did. The refused it straight away because it would be too expensive.

I have had now several home games with an attendance of 200. In reality the club would just reopen some extra seats.