Crosses going straight out?

Can't help, but I get a crazy amount of highlights with crosses that go out or to the keeper at the front post. LOADS. I've changed a few things but it still happens. If its not me I might upload some match files to the bugs thread... Anyone else get this?

5 hours ago, jax9320 said:

Well if its the ME is there any point crossing much? Will they fix this in a patch?

it was already reported by myself, in beta 2017 and i assume (I didn't checked) that it was reported even before myself and it wasn't fixed.

So, no, I don't think it will be fixed. atleast not in FM18.

I purchased FM18, and after the 1st match I saw this happening also in FM18, it made me make a decision to refund the game.

8 hours ago, dankrzyz said:

I don’t think you can assume this, especially just a week or two after the game is released. 

The way you think and have a belief it can be fixed, is the same way i thought after fm17 beta.

As for results, nothing changed and we are already after the fm18 beta.

I don't know about you guys but I've scored 29 goals from crosses from the wide areas in my last 50 games, and I'm fairly sure the majority of the 24 goals with assists from inside the box are also from crosses there.  I've got a crossing completion ratio of 13% by the way, which is pretty normal as far as I know. 

Archived