Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
bungeeman

Home Grown Status Help

Hi Everyone.

I'm currently having a tough time with the editor and was wondering if some of you veterans could help me.

I'm attempting to create a custom team with a bunch of fictional players and no matter what I do, I just can't seem to get the engine to recognise any of them as home-grown, except those that are under the age of 21.

I've pretty much made them all the same way, initially giving them 2000 days at my club, between the ages of 15 and 21. When that didn't work, I upped the number of days to 11,111, figuring that ought to ensure they had all been trained at my English club. But they still don't come out as home grown. Here are a few screenshots for one of my players. He's 25, born in England and has only ever played for my club.

His main page, showing his basic information.

His club contract.

Days at Club/In Nation.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated as I'm absolutely tearing my hair out over this.

When the player is your subject in the editor, scroll down to player data and under the general tab beneath his stats are two boxes so that you can select trained in country (top box) and trained at club (bottom box).  Make these so that the top one is your country and beside it '3 years between 15 and 21' or '3 years before 21' depending on what you want.  Repeat this for the lower box, but put your club instead of the country.

See below:

5a1b4621546fe_ScreenShot2017-11-26at22_50_22.thumb.png.6db2d4b074e669152d1802163e18d67d.png<<<<<<

Hope this helps.