[FM18] Dragan my feet through the Balkans: A Kosovan Youth Challenge

shaunvamos

295e80a4164a2a2ea49eef27bbf0dd9f.png

SAVED!

But Aleksandar Stibelj looks to be the first to the rebound....

de1fcddf14475f770faca3bb5d7757cf.png

But he fires it straight at the keeper!

c7b4f208505cd7f3c5f3763cbc14d28b.png

It goes through the keeper's legs and it's in!

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely that's the game!

Buducnost 4, Chelsea 2.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2039/40 Season Review

94ecc99a696cdbbb3d3d583155c69264.png

The league win is not relevant. Nothing is relevant anymore. We've won the Champions League. 

Key Players

58f20e58e970b1252887b1231c65bc21.png

274e074fc0739e46190931268eb9ff16.png

5afe903c7d0326dcaf7f9ae8f77234b1.png

Montenegro in Europe

Mornar Bar

c5d8bc09f5fd7c6d0bd88fcbfbadb4c6.png

Zeta

18465cefedc948a46925ddaad3ccadf2.png

Grbalj

d7aadc673e8fcdeb3fa9d1a1f4c103aa.png

Lovcen

a3036c36fded2ba2f6296b7bf4038bce.png

Rudar Pljevlja

45448bb7c031d4a6240cac5c41893720.png

Other News

Montenegro qualified for the 2040 EURO, where 14 current squad members will participate. They're in a group with Belgium (7th), Croatia (12th), and Denmark (44th). It's not the hardest group so something could come from it.

2c1bd5f1b5eb92f7fbd263b80cc724fe.png

The 2039 World PotY.

fbdc4940d9e4aa2a4f06c15f8fbb91eb.png

Makes sense.

72ce6dfeeea7ed92990ad8ac34fe01e5.png
f4bdb01a0e4b5e83a43417029ca7d463.png

24 minutes ago, Timetxu said:

Waking up on Monday with you winning the Europa League and waking up on Tuesday with you winning the Champions League. This week has been rather fun!

Thanks! Hopefully the rest of the week doesn't drag now!

16 minutes ago, Mikado911 said:

Impressive save !

Next is the Club World Cup?

Thanks, yeah I think the CWC is it, if I win that I'm not sure where to go from there in this save.

10 hours ago, shaunvamos said:

Luxembourg would be fun, because you can get all these second nationalities which could increase the quality of players, and there's nothing wrong with bringing players in, although if I did it I'd put certain restrictions based on scouting knowledge.

That was my thought, I was even thinking of loading the German, French, Belgian and maybe even Dutch leagues alongside. But maybe it would be a bad idea actually, I can see it being difficult to develop the Luxembourg national team if all the best players have a second nationality they want to play for.

5 minutes ago, Blah_1123 said:

That was my thought, I was even thinking of loading the German, French, Belgian and maybe even Dutch leagues alongside. But maybe it would be a bad idea actually, I can see it being difficult to develop the Luxembourg national team if all the best players have a second nationality they want to play for.

That's true, but if you load all those leagues chances are there will be a bunch of juniors from those countries that are better than the juniors with second nationalities. All part of the fun of the save I guess!

2 minutes ago, Timetxu said:

Says the manager of the best team in Europe, soon to be the world.

😂😂

Its just so hard to view us as favourites against any of these teams because of the name value they have, regardless of the results I've achieved.

6 minutes ago, Timetxu said:

Says the manager of the best team in Europe, soon to be the world.

This seems to explain our opinions in a nutshell:

a8252c72efa56239ca04d25818320f26.png

I'd say it was unexpected to win regardless of the scoreline, and you'd say it's unexpected because it wasn't by more :lol:

Just caught up with the last couple of pages.

And wow. That's surely got to be one of the best achievements in FM18 here yet. Smashed everything in just a couple of years too... including the Europa League! That's every single trophy you can win now.

Very exciting bunch of European finals too! That was really entertaining to read.

Amazing work, good job.

I set up that Luxembourg game I mentioned, using claassen's database off the steam workshop, but I'm a bit confused. When you start a save like this one, do you have to tick the box on setup which generates players to make sure every club can actually field a full team? Sorry to be a pain, I want to know how to set it up properly 😂

On 10/01/2018 at 01:25, noikeee said:

Just caught up with the last couple of pages.

And wow. That's surely got to be one of the best achievements in FM18 here yet. Smashed everything in just a couple of years too... including the Europa League! That's every single trophy you can win now.

Very exciting bunch of European finals too! That was really entertaining to read.

Thanks! I'm pretty surprised at how quickly we progressed from Europe champions to CL Champs, thought that would take us another 5 or so seasons. It's amazing how easy it was to make those matches sound and look entertaining, even though I knew the results of the shots on goal etc before I posted it was like I was reliving it all 🙂

On 10/01/2018 at 08:21, Sanel said:

Hope you played the tune when they lifted the cup. Congratz. :D

CHAMPIIIOOOOOOOONNNNNNNSSSSSSS 😀

On 10/01/2018 at 11:37, Blah_1123 said:

Amazing work, good job.

I set up that Luxembourg game I mentioned, using claassen's database off the steam workshop, but I'm a bit confused. When you start a save like this one, do you have to tick the box on setup which generates players to make sure every club can actually field a full team? Sorry to be a pain, I want to know how to set it up properly 😂

Thanks 😊

It really depends on how many players are in the Luxembourg leagues, but like you said if you want to make sure everyone can field a full team it's probably better to add players to playable teams. Adding everyone based in Luxembourg would help too. You thinking of making a thread? Everyone loves an underdog save!

18 hours ago, Theodlard said:

Really fun read and an amazing accomplishment.  What's next?  Still waiting on a shot at the national team?

Thanks mate! I'm not sure what's next really, obviously I'll finish this season off and see where we go from there. I don't think I'll be getting the NT job anytime soon, I applied for it and got laughed off so that may not be an option.

2 hours ago, deltablue said:

You're unstoppable. Except by Sporting ;)

Can't have everything too easy, although it frustrates me how inconsistent we get sometimes.

Speaking of ending, I think this is as far as the save goes. I achieved what I wanted, the ultimate goal of the save, which was to win the Champions League with only players from my youth system. As well as the Champions League, I picked up the Europa League, the UEFA Super Cup, and the World Club Club. At one point this season I held all major trophies we were eligible for, and I was very happy with that. As well as that, we won every domestic league I managed, which was almost a quarter century of dominance, 24 league titles and 14 cup wins.

Career Review

All Time Best XI

1ac4b7e7fd38db92731db12e7c3dbdfd.png

So many memorable names here. I look back Drincic, our longest servant for the club. Mitrovic and Stojanovic, 2 of our big 3 that helped us achieve success in Europe. Subert, our first great regen. 

Memorable Moments

545763f23fd4345e6b001094184aaccd.png

d92fa6b8fd685b02fcb8eb3c206d5bd5.png

3e5e47478e8be4a70bc5e23cac3c80ad.png

d6119f1e3554c5ac8065fe0f2fde4936.png

I will be doing another thread shortly, but it will be slightly different to this one. Stay tuned!

15 hours ago, adamdfry said:

:applause::applause::applause:

15 hours ago, Theodlard said:

Well done, looking forward to your next thread!

10 hours ago, Nildo said:

Been following this from afar since the start. What a save and the right time to end it. Top work. :applause:

1 hour ago, kidthekid said:

What a save!!!!

4 minutes ago, ManUtd1 said:

Well done, man.  Great save and I see that you're already on to the next one!

Thanks guys!

Archived