How do you take injured players off in fm18?

5 of my players got injured in the same match, but after using the 3 subs, I was unable to take the "soft" injured players off.

That reminds me, that I think I had a match that allowed me to do four subs, because a "hard" injury only allowed me to replace him with another player. 

3 hours ago, Miravlix said:

That reminds me, that I think I had a match that allowed me to do four subs, because a "hard" injury only allowed me to replace him with another player. 

cup games in extra time would allow this. if it was a league game, a VERY bad bug lol

3 hours ago, Miravlix said:

5 of my players got injured in the same match, but after using the 3 subs, I was unable to take the "soft" injured players off.

Teams can use a 4th substitute in injury time in certain competitions this year in real life and obviously game too

• 2 months later...

Can't speak for FM18, but "Take Off" does not work in FM 17 on the tactics screen. You can right-click the player icon on the tactics pitch, and the "Take off" option is there, but it doesn't do anything; the "Confirm" button remains greyed out and the player continues in the match.

If you miss the "Take off" button in the Match Feed, the injured player seems to be forever stuck in the match.

On ‎20‎-‎11‎-‎2017 at 14:23, michaeltmurrayuk said:

If you right click on the player on the tactics screen you should have an option to take them off, though it might only be possible for fully injured players. (There were also reports of it not working but not sure if its been fixed or not).

I don't think enough people know about this. I thought the option to take an injured player off was gone since FM11/12 :D 

Archived