Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
kowak

Free transfer problem

I had this player on loan last season and he agreed to sign for free in the summer but his contract ended a while back and he’s still not signed. Any ideas?

04AD100B-9593-4F2F-8604-A75A63C9128C.png

On 11/19/2017 at 18:30, kowak said:

I had this player on loan last season and he agreed to sign for free in the summer but his contract ended a while back and he’s still not signed. Any ideas?

04AD100B-9593-4F2F-8604-A75A63C9128C.png

This should have been fixed in 9.0.3, can you confirm if you were updated to this?

I’m on the latest iOS and FMM18 update. But this happened on Monday evening while playing the same save I’m on now. I managed to sign him the season after the pictures above. His profile returned to saying offer contract and then I managed to get him but he spent a full season saying he was looking forward to joining Harrogate.

965F0A6F-7823-4EB2-B851-64404786C8A0.png

If you still have the save from Jan 18 mentioned in your other thread this could be useful for looking into it.

On 22/11/2017 at 12:33, Alari Naylor said:

If you still have the save from Jan 18 mentioned in your other thread this could be useful for looking into it.

Seems far to complicated the send you a save.... please help can I just email it?

I have sent 3 saves to help@sega email for you hopefully they will help with most of the threads I’ve posted. I sent them via we transfer.

Edited by kowak
Change message

Hi Alari I sent the files to the email address using we transfer but they still haven’t been downloaded yet.

On 12/7/2017 at 17:06, kowak said:

Hi Alari I sent the files to the email address using we transfer but they still haven’t been downloaded yet.

Hi - will try and find out from the guys where they have got to. Thanks!

Edit: Did you get a ticket number? I can't find anything matching in the system.