Sports Interactive Community
Dave1974

Team Talk, and Touchline Shouts!!!

I would like to ask everyone notice the missing ability to touchline shout to your boys while in match with any tone at all. Missing is the ability to use any aggression, assertive, calm... Why!!! It was such a great to FM17. And also when you make a sub you can't give him a clear talk of what you expect of you super sub!!! :seagull::seagull::seagull: 

Pls FIX!!! 

Edited by Dave1974

The new team talk layout is terrible.

Fm17 and other previous version had the team talk layout far better imo, they were all drop down option next to the players.

Now you have to select the player and go to the team talk button, then the drop down menu.....no need for it, and i was confused by it at the start too as it looked like i was talking to the team again rather than 1 player.

On 19/11/2017 at 17:37, Dave1974 said:

I would like to ask everyone notice the missing ability to touchline shout to your boys while in match with any tone at all. Missing is the ability to use any aggression, assertive, calm... Why!!! It was such a great to FM17. And also when you make a sub you can't give him a clear talk of what you expect of you super sub!!! :seagull::seagull::seagull: 

Pls FIX!!! 

Agreed. You can either tell them you want a good performance, or you have faith in them. If there was ever a time to give tactical instructions this would be it, but no. A shiny meaningless load of time wasting like "team dynamics" is much more important because it looks like a new feature. But then pretty much everything that happens in match from the endless offside decisions (most of which are wrong) to the pub football hoofball, and the endless injuries is just irritating. 

You can still give a sub a pep talk by the way it is just below the confirm button when you do it on the tactics screen, says 'Give team talk'. Can't remember if you can when using the quick sub feature but I would say so.