Sports Interactive Community
Bluezstarz

Cannot renew contracts of players without any reason

Hi,

Has anyone faced this problem too? My entire team would not consider renewing their contract at this time even when it is during the pre-season. Their morale are all high or superb and they have no concerns. This has been going on for almost the entire of last season, and most of them are at the last year of their contracts. I have lost a couple of backup players last season with exactly the same scenario. For the benefit of the doubt, I'm playing Liverpool and won a treble for the past 2 years. I also tried offering them in excess of 200k pw without any success, as they are not willing to renew their contract at this time.

anyone has the same problem? 

Did you ever get this fixed..?? The game is driving me mental!! Spent 3 days trying to fix

bored of it now.. Just want my money back. Pointless let down!!

On 16/12/2017 at 09:13, Pomer82 said:

Did you ever get this fixed..?? The game is driving me mental!! Spent 3 days trying to fix

bored of it now.. Just want my money back. Pointless let down!!

If you have a save with an example of this we would be very happy to have a look at it. We have some tweaks in internally which make players a little more likely to renew, but would like to compare your save against it to see if the effects are realistic.

On 19/12/2017 at 03:37, Alari Naylor said:

If you have a save with an example of this we would be very happy to have a look at it. We have some tweaks in internally which make players a little more likely to renew, but would like to compare your save against it to see if the effects are realistic.

Hi Alari, I am having the same issue in my current save. How do I upload a save so you can have a look at it?