Missing features in FM18 - Help

Hello everyone. I have a big problem (i think). I havent played FM18 in a few years but decided to try out fm18. I looked on youtube etc for some tips and noticed that there is a new feature called dynamic in the tabs. I dont have that tab and i cant search for coaches. I cant do team-talks and there is probably alot more. Is there a dlc i need to download or change my settings? Help would really be appreciated. Havent been able to find an answer online so im really hoping you guys can help!FM18.thumb.png.dcfd222ba87d2b25e451a37cc8c6e1dc.png

The 2D match engine is also missing. I'm pretty saddened by this as I have about 7000 hours played on FM from FM13 to 18, and I've used the 2D match engine for all that time. The classic 2D match engine is really bad, and the 3D match engine stutters a lot and causes frequent crashes. Why are you removing features?

1 minute ago, nuesuh said:

The 2D match engine is also missing. I'm pretty saddened by this as I have about 7000 hours played on FM from FM13 to 18, and I've used the 2D match engine for all that time. The classic 2D match engine is really bad, and the 3D match engine stutters a lot and causes frequent crashes. Why are you removing features?

Because they need to make decision for the future. 

4 minutes ago, KUBI said:

Because they need to make decision for the future. 

So it's something that has been done deliberately? The game's at a state where I can't play it. The 2D classic view is comical. And, that it's not meant as an offense. I certainly enjoy a lot of fun, wacky games. I'd just prefer to have a 2D match engine like there was in FM12, FM13, FM14, FM15, FM16 or FM17.

There is a new graphic engine in the game which does not support 2-D anymore. Everything is now 3-D and it is more demanding for graphic cards, but that's a change for further improvements. You can't expect that a game released in 2017, still cling to things from 2012 or 2013.

9 hours ago, KUBI said:

There is a new graphic engine in the game which does not support 2-D anymore. Everything is now 3-D and it is more demanding for graphic cards, but that's a change for further improvements. You can't expect that a game released in 2017, still cling to things from 2012 or 2013.

I understand that things have to move on, I'm just saddened that SI has opted to remove the view that I've used for all the time I've played the game. Now I'm forced to use 3D graphics reminiscent of FIFA 2005, while being disrupted 3-5 times an hour with a
c98260cea43e7620bc445486633e0500.png
Guess i'm just frustrated

Archived