how do get a result away?

reloading away games nothing works, what are people doing to get a result? im clueless about fm18 and losing interest fast

tried defensive/counter flexible/structured nothing matter if im away from home i concede 3-5 goals every game

You win away from home the same way as you win at home.

If you want specific help you need to give us specific information about your tactical system and some specific examples of how you are conceding / not scoring.  However, if all you want to do is moan and bring up this scripted nonsense the thread will simply be closed as that's not what this forum is for.

So your basically moaning because your losing, the 'oh the game must be scripted because I can't win'. What a load of rubbish. 

You haven't given any information for people to help, like what team you are, what tactics your using, team instructions, the opposition tactics and are the player roles your using suited to the players, that's just some of the information you could give, then people may actually be able to suggest something for you.

1 hour ago, Domathon said:

I HAVE JUST SIMMED A HOME GAME VS PALACE 7 TIMES AND LOST 7/7 THIS IS A HOME GAME 7 TIMES.

If your simming the game you mean your not doing the game yourself, your leaving it to the assistant? If so then it's hardly the greatest example is it.

3 hours ago, sedge11 said:

If your simming the game you mean your not doing the game yourself, your leaving it to the assistant? If so then it's hardly the greatest example is it.

sorry i meant i managed the whole game, sighed and reloaded 7 times.

next game i managed 4 times i was home to burnley who are bottom of the league after 5 games, lost 4/4 tweaking tactics slighly after each succesive defeat although rob elliot is probably the worst keeper in fm18 (in my save) 

ive just played the same game at home to bournmouth 15 times managed with 15 different varitions off 442 and i lost every single game defoe and arobe score everytime, dont tell me its not scripted, im a weak newcastle team but how can you loose the same home game 15 times? i managed every single game no simming.

21 hours ago, herne79 said:

You win away from home the same way as you win at home.

If you want specific help you need to give us specific information about your tactical system and some specific examples of how you are conceding / not scoring.  However, if all you want to do is moan and bring up this scripted nonsense the thread will simply be closed as that's not what this forum is for.

go ahead and close it i tried 15 times to win at home vs bournmouthwith many diff tactics and changed from attacking/standard/defensive/counter same result.

once i have reloaded a game in a long term save i cant continue that save anymore so for me i have wasted my weekend. bournemouth destined to win (scripted)

i dont pay attention to stats but in most games the possesion and shots were very close, but of course they made it count, fifteen times out of fifteen.

even praising conduct to boost morale hours before the game made no difference, time to quit or go manage a easy team i guess.

Archived