Sports Interactive Community

Hey guys, 

I'm currently managing Dartford in the Conference south in my 1st season. It's Jan 2018 and we are currently sitting Top of the league, only losing two games so far. My coaching qualifications & past playing history is on the default for Dartford. 

My team cohesion is Average, Dressing room atmosphere is Good & Managerial support is also Average. How can I improve these stats? 

The squad is only 'content' with the training sessions which my coaches take care of. Could the training influence the dynamics? If so, how can I alter the training sessions for the better? I can provide screenshots if needed. 

Lastly, my team talks are usually good and I've only upset two players so far. Both were not influential squad members. I sold one of them and the other is on the transfer list. 

All advice is appreciated. 

Kind regards, 

Reece. 

Win trophies is the best way to gain respect. Ignore the moaning minnies re, training, but note who they are and consider shifting them out in time as they are likely low on professionalism and therefore unlikely to develop.