Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
lionel messi

FM18 England Level 10 Now Complete (Updated)

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

it will be uploaded on here later.

it is on the steam workshop, english Level 10 & data updates.

looking forward to this

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there i have downloaded the update of steam with the correct stadium requirements but they do not show under league rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Coxbox said:

Hi there i have downloaded the update of steam with the correct stadium requirements but they do not show under league rules.

They should do, you need to start a new game for them to show up, i have loaded up a new game and checked under league rules and they are there, you may need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok i have updated the main page with the list of changes and the new links for the file, link to the file is here also.

  https://www.sendspace.com/file/5rvous

 

I have had to set the minimum capacity for stadiums at 500 for Level 10 teams because alot of teams at Level 10 was building new stadiums with a capacity of around 150 and i felt if they were to get promoted to the Level 9 leagues they would have to do quite big upgrades (minmum capacity 1000, minimum seating 150) and they could have alot of financial issues.

I think this maybe the final version of the file unless something really major pops up.

I was thinking of adding alot of the managers from the missing clubs at the start of the game into the game but i think it would be very hard to research all the manager names espcially for Level 9 & 10, i would consider doing this if people wanted it and were prepared to help with the research.

 
 
 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, birkelse said:

Lionel Messi , whats your score/ points in Leaderboards.   Here in Wivenhoe is very high,, could it be a bug ?   I dont care about it,  i was just looking and see the 7 figure points :)

I have not checked, i will have a look the next time i go on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just seen this while i was checking to see if teams were doing the requied updates under planning, never seen this before but is quite cool they not got enough funding yet.

 

Capture.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/12/2017 at 09:05, birkelse said:

Lionel Messi , whats your score/ points in Leaderboards.   Here in Wivenhoe is very high,, could it be a bug ?   I dont care about it,  i was just looking and see the 7 figure points :)

my points for the last season was 75478

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/12/2017 at 20:44, lionel messi said:

ok i have updated the main page with the list of changes and the new links for the file, link to the file is here also.

  https://www.sendspace.com/file/5rvous

 

I have had to set the minimum capacity for stadiums at 500 for Level 10 teams because alot of teams at Level 10 was building new stadiums with a capacity of around 150 and i felt if they were to get promoted to the Level 9 leagues they would have to do quite big upgrades (minmum capacity 1000, minimum seating 150) and they could have alot of financial issues.

I think this maybe the final version of the file unless something really major pops up.

I was thinking of adding alot of the managers from the missing clubs at the start of the game into the game but i think it would be very hard to research all the manager names espcially for Level 9 & 10, i would consider doing this if people wanted it and were prepared to help with the research.

 
 
 

 

 

 

I have started editing the missing managers into the clubs where there is no manager at the start of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, frankthetank87 said:

Hi,

Is there a version of this file with no general update, so the game can be played as though the date were 1/7/17?

Looks great !!

Im not sure what you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Im not sure what you mean?

Think Frank means a version without the points deductions being in place (i.e. as things would have been at the start of the season).

 

BTW - Massive thanks for doing this - much appreciated.

 

One final question from me regarding the capacity requirements - should AC London have been planning an expansion? Merland Rise already met the requirements.

I vaguely recall an issue with stadium expansions last year where you could end up with a smaller stadium than you started with - will sim through a few years to see what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AhMostyn said:

Think Frank means a version without the points deductions being in place (i.e. as things would have been at the start of the season).

 

BTW - Massive thanks for doing this - much appreciated.

 

One final question from me regarding the capacity requirements - should AC London have been planning an expansion? Merland Rise already met the requirements.

I vaguely recall an issue with stadium expansions last year where you could end up with a smaller stadium than you started with - will sim through a few years to see what happens.

No i havent got a version without the points deductions.

Some clubs i noticed when testing will build new stadiums of a capacity of 500 minimum at Level 10 to meet the minimum 50 seats requirements, this is probably more than enough for teams at Level 10 but they would have to increase to 1000 capacity at level 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Just a quick update*

Most of the managers that I could find information for at Level 10 have been added, just got to do Level 9 now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2017 at 12:20, AhMostyn said:

Think Frank means a version without the points deductions being in place (i.e. as things would have been at the start of the season).

 

BTW - Massive thanks for doing this - much appreciated.

 

One final question from me regarding the capacity requirements - should AC London have been planning an expansion? Merland Rise already met the requirements.

I vaguely recall an issue with stadium expansions last year where you could end up with a smaller stadium than you started with - will sim through a few years to see what happens.

No sorry, I confused myself - I didn't realise that the SI Games patch contained a data update. I like to start my games with the squads etc as they were in September - I noticed the game is now starting with Moysey at West Ham and assumed it was this file which did that.

 

This is a very good update. Will start a new game ones we've got the correct managers in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, frankthetank87 said:

No sorry, I confused myself - I didn't realise that the SI Games patch contained a data update. I like to start my games with the squads etc as they were in September - I noticed the game is now starting with Moysey at West Ham and assumed it was this file which did that.

 

This is a very good update. Will start a new game ones we've got the correct managers in!

I have now got all the correct managers in that I could find information for, I have not released the update just yet as I'm doing a test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I have now got all the correct managers in that I could find information for, I have not released the update just yet as I'm doing a test.

Don't rush! Make sure it is all working well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, frankthetank87 said:

Don't rush! Make sure it is all working well!

I updated the links to the main page for the latest download, It is also at the bottom of here, most of the managers at Level 9 & Level 10 have been added.

I have not added the Everton, Sunderland managers and teams down to regional 1st divisions, I just left them as they are at start.

 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/kdhbm0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Are there ANY ongoing minor issues with this file, or is it 100% good?

It should be 100% good now.

If you do notice anything that is wrong please report it and let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

It should be 100% good now.

If you do notice anything that is wrong please report it and let me know.

Yeah, dammit. I'm 6 seasons into my 8-tier campaign, but I'm sorely tempted to start again in the 10th tier. MY version of turning over a new leaf for the New Year, I guess :idiot:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Yeah, dammit. I'm 6 seasons into my 8-tier campaign, but I'm sorely tempted to start again in the 10th tier. MY version of turning over a new leaf for the New Year, I guess :idiot:

Yes I will be starting soon in the 10th tier as well as I have a new laptop that can handle it better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mate, I'm all ready to immerse myself in your good work for the new year. I ran an overnight holiday test and got a crash dump on 18th June 2018. Manually I could continue to 24th June but then got the dump. I've faffed about a lot in the editor to customise the file so I can see that this is the date of crunching the numbers to put promoted and relegated teams in new divisions. I verified the file before closing the editor and got the all-clear though. Two of your Tier 10 divisions lack the line in the rules page to say what leagues the promoted teams get promoted to - I wonder if this is the hitch.

 

FWIW I'm still on 18.1, avoiding updating to 18.2

Edited by phnompenhandy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 ore fa, phnompenhandy ha scritto:

Mate, I'm all ready to immerse myself in your good work for the new year. I ran an overnight holiday test and got a crash dump on 18th June 2018. Manually I could continue to 24th June but then got the dump. I've faffed about a lot in the editor to customise the file so I can see that this is the date of crunching the numbers to put promoted and relegated teams in new divisions. I verified the file before closing the editor and got the all-clear though. Two of your Tier 10 divisions lack the line in the rules page to say what leagues the promoted teams get promoted to - I wonder if this is the hitch.

 

FWIW I'm still on 18.1, avoiding updating to 18.2

I holidayed through 2037 with a prevous version of this file and had no issues at all,I'll try it again to check

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phnompenhandy said:

I might have cracked it. Amongst the thousands of teams, I had two in divisions for next season mixed up. Jesus, data entry is a thing! My bad, sorry!

Yeah I have had no issues when I have tested it for 4-5 seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About to run another holiday trial. Should be good; will report in later.

 

 

EDIT: I can confirm all is well. Oh boy, I'm looking forward to this. Won't wait for Jan 1st - I'll get stuck in now :)

Edited by phnompenhandy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I told you why they were using your file the wrong way.

Congratulations for the work and the effort. :applause:

Sorry for my bad English, I do not speak it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well mate, I'm REALLY immersed in this marvellous labour of love of yours :)

I spent 48 hours without sleep tinkering with the file to customise it to my fantasy, including finding player pics for all my boys and staff.

I've got a squad of 22 young boys, with no greys and a no-transfer policy as I will only use players from my academy. The relentless Saturday-Wednesday program is already taking a toll on my lads early doors; an injury crisis means half my starting XI are playing out of position, causing havoc with my tactical strategy. I'm loving it! :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Well mate, I'm REALLY immersed in this marvellous labour of love of yours :)

I spent 48 hours without sleep tinkering with the file to customise it to my fantasy, including finding player pics for all my boys and staff.

I've got a squad of 22 young boys, with no greys and a no-transfer policy as I will only use players from my academy. The relentless Saturday-Wednesday program is already taking a toll on my lads early doors; an injury crisis means half my starting XI are playing out of position, causing havoc with my tactical strategy. I'm loving it! :thup:

Yes I had quite a few injuries as well in my game, as well as other clubs poaching my players lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not playing with the latest updated file but the one before. 

In my game FA Cup replays are not correct, the majority are taking place Tuesdays at 3pm rather than 7.45.

Also is there a way I can get rid of Plymouth Argyle Reserves, they’re tearing up their league (can they be promoted & if so how high?) and they’ve just gone out of the FA Cup in the same round as Plymouth (1st round proper).....doesn’t seem right to me, if I can fix it I’m only in my first season (managing Goole) so I’d rather start again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bruceyboy said:

I’m not playing with the latest updated file but the one before. 

In my game FA Cup replays are not correct, the majority are taking place Tuesdays at 3pm rather than 7.45.

Also is there a way I can get rid of Plymouth Argyle Reserves, they’re tearing up their league (can they be promoted & if so how high?) and they’ve just gone out of the FA Cup in the same round as Plymouth (1st round proper).....doesn’t seem right to me, if I can fix it I’m only in my first season (managing Goole) so I’d rather start again.

I don't think I have set the time of replays but I can fix it.

Reserve teams cant get promoted any higher than the county Leagues at Level 9, if they win the league at Level 9 and are in the promotion spot the next team down will get promoted instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well after two promotions, we are now spending money on a ground we do not own this is now going be be hard. Wonderful Database BTW.

 

image.thumb.png.1b778b0877a786aeec64347881564027.pngimage.thumb.png.e01fde3fb53ea3262c3b8c4febe85188.png 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bruceyboy said:

I’m not playing with the latest updated file but the one before. 

In my game FA Cup replays are not correct, the majority are taking place Tuesdays at 3pm rather than 7.45.

Also is there a way I can get rid of Plymouth Argyle Reserves, they’re tearing up their league (can they be promoted & if so how high?) and they’ve just gone out of the FA Cup in the same round as Plymouth (1st round proper).....doesn’t seem right to me, if I can fix it I’m only in my first season (managing Goole) so I’d rather start again.

You can use the pre-game editor to swap them out for another team. I got rid of all the reserve teams. You can't do much with a savegame unless you want to use the in-game editor to destroy them or tamper with them in some other way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Coxbox said:

Well after two promotions, we are now spending money on a ground we do not own this is now going be be hard. Wonderful Database BTW.

 

image.thumb.png.1b778b0877a786aeec64347881564027.pngimage.thumb.png.e01fde3fb53ea3262c3b8c4febe85188.png 

Thanks, Yes that is because of the league requirements for stadiums which are in the rules at each Level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Coxbox said:

@lionel messi yI know it is great but my club are fan owned so hopefully we can manage to survive with the debt.

I think you will be fine, A good cup run in the FA Cup or FA Trophy will bring the debt down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing work, LM. 

 

Is there anywhere I can find a method to use the proper competition names and such for the lower leagues, evo stik etc etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stevicus said:

Amazing work, LM. 

 

Is there anywhere I can find a method to use the proper competition names and such for the lower leagues, evo stik etc etc

There is a file you can download that needs to be installed before you load up the game (can get it from sortitoutsi.com), but I find it easier to use the in-game editor to change the competition names,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! Great job, Lionel!

I'm wondering if you could complete the data about clubs: dimension pitch, finishing position in league, etc 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, frigo said:

Hi! Great job, Lionel!

I'm wondering if you could complete the data about clubs: dimension pitch, finishing position in league, etc 

 

What do you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I don't think I have set the time of replays but I can fix it.

Reserve teams cant get promoted any higher than the county Leagues at Level 9, if they win the league at Level 9 and are in the promotion spot the next team down will get promoted instead.

New update

 

 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/x9szsm

FA Cup

  • Replays now played at 19:45 instead of 15:00.
  • Correct rounds played on correct dates.
  • Extra preliminary, preliminary, & qualifying rounds replay played 3 days after original fixture.
  • 1st round to Quarter final replays now played 10 days after original fixture like in real life.

FA Trophy

  • Replays now added in. (they were missing)
  • Replays played at 19:45 3 days after original fixture.
  • Correct rounds played on correct dates.

FA Vase

  • Replays now added in.
  • Extra time in 1st fixture, All first-leg ties until the semi-finals are played with extra time if drawn after regulation.
  • first-leg ties may also be resolved with penalties if both teams agree and notify the referee at least 45 minutes before kick-off. (Real life rule which cant be done in the editor)
  • Replays played at 19:45 3 days after original fixture.

Correct rounds played on correct dates.

  https://www.sendspace.com/file/x9szsm
Edited by lionel messi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 2 horas, lionel messi dijo:

What do you mean?

I was referring to complete data from clubs in the 9th, 10th division. pitch dimensions, last positions in league and more statistics...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, frigo said:

I was referring to complete data from clubs in the 9th, 10th division. pitch dimensions, last positions in league and more statistics...

I would do it but it seems like a very time consuming job.

I would consider doing it if you got me all the information and put it in a excel spreadsheet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 2 Minuten schrieb supfootballers:

Is this save-game compatible? Can I add this league to an existing game?

No, to include new custom league files, you always need to start a new save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...