FM18 England Level 10 Now Complete (Updated)

7 hours ago, lionel messi said:

New update

https://www.sendspace.com/file/x9szsm

FA Cup

• Replays now played at 19:45 instead of 15:00.
  • Correct rounds played on correct dates.
  • Extra preliminary, preliminary, & qualifying rounds replay played 3 days after original fixture.
  • 1st round to Quarter final replays now played 10 days after original fixture like in real life.

FA Trophy

• Replays now added in. (they were missing)
  • Replays played at 19:45 3 days after original fixture.

FA Vase

• Replays now added in.
  • Extra time in 1st fixture, All first-leg ties until the semi-finals are played with extra time if drawn after regulation.
  • first-leg ties may also be resolved with penalties if both teams agree and notify the referee at least 45 minutes before kick-off. (Real life rule which cant be done in the editor)

Correct rounds played on correct dates.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/x9szsm

Brilliant...I never thought to check the trophy and vase, so thanks for that aswell.

I will be restarting as Goole AFC so we’ll see if I can stop them being as terrible as they are in the real world this season! I will also be editing out all Reserves teams...I have developed a sudden hatred for Plymouth Argyle Reserves haha

Thanks Again....Brilliant work 

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bruceyboy said:

Brilliant...I never thought to check the trophy and vase, so thanks for that aswell.

I will be restarting as Goole AFC so we’ll see if I can stop them being as terrible as they are in the real world this season! I will also be editing out all Reserves teams...I have developed a sudden hatred for Plymouth Argyle Reserves haha

Thanks Again....Brilliant work 

Yes Plymouth argyle reserves are a bit of a pain, I did actually beat them in the fa vase semi final though in a previous save.

1 minute ago, lionel messi said:

Yes Plymouth argyle reserves are a bit of a pain, I did actually beat them in the fa vase semi final though in a previous save.

I'm sure you know that if you want to you can exclude them from the cups by ticking the "Don't use Reserve/B/Youth Teams" in the Stage 0 - Teams section under the Advanced Rules

Great work mate thank you for taking the time and effort to do this and share with the FM community. I have just bought 18 hoping that by now it has been patched to fix the any major bugs it has up until this point, I have yet to play but am not encouraged by the ME from what I have read so far. Like 17 I will be starting unemployed looking to get a job at level 9 in my local county league Essex Senior League and have been checking out your db ready to start the journey.

I have noticed some errors and have corrected this for my own personal use but thought I'd provide you with what I have found.

FA Cup

- No TV games in any round now added for each round from 1st round proper

- Semi Finals and Final played at home ground not Wembley (needs to be changed in fixture dates)

- Incorrect number of starting teams and teams entering per round because of this

- B teams entering competition now excluded

- Geographical draw added for all qualifying rounds as in real life

FA Trophy & FA Vase

- Final now added as TV game

- Final played at home ground not Wembley

- Replays removed E.T. used instead

- B teams entering competition now excluded

Level 5 - 9

- Added 'Terracing Allowed' as in real life

- Updated all regional boarders

- Corrected minimum pitch sizing as in real life

- Added loan rules as in real life

- Subs corrected to 3 from 5 including league cups

Level 5-6

- Set league contract types back to default

Level 7

- Semi Final & Final Playoffs played at neutral ground now changed to home (needs to be changed in fixture dates)

Level 7 & 8

- Added winter festive fixture schedule as in real life

- Playoff dates corrected as in real life

- Extra match days added in order of likeliness; Tuesday, Sunday, Monday, Friday as in real life

Level 7 - 9

- Added 'games won' into league rules 3rd after points and goal difference as in real life

- removed points deductions as these were incurred during the current real life season

- Season end date 28th April as in the current real life season

- Marginally lowered prize money for leagues and cups

Level 9 - 10

- Removed minimum stadium capacity as in real life

- Corrected league cups and added missing ones for Essex Senior League only

Level 10

- Teams changed back to Semi-Pro

Extras

- Renamed competitions back to default (license fix can be found here https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/35729/fm2018-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix)

- FC Romania current and potential ability decreased (their SI scout always overrates them and they end up walking the league)

- FC Romania youth players and new gens are now Romanian instead of English

- Sporting Bengal youth players and new gens are now Bengali instead of English

- I created a db of fictional referees for the lower leagues in 17 (which I will be uploading shortly to one of the fan sites) and works in 18 so that one referee (17 it was Mark Clattenburg) isn't referring every game simultaneously

On 02/01/2018 at 21:17, lionel messi said:

They shouldn't be in the Vase no reserve teams allowed.

54 minutes ago, Nexxus Drako said:

I'm getting a crash dump when checking season previews. Any particular reason?

Actually I got knocked out by a crash dump for two long days before the weekend, just getting back to the game yesterday.

I spent long hours shifting folders in and out - graphics, skins - in the end the bizarre solution was to move out my last save file - and then move it back into the games folder. It wasn't even corrupted! Maybe try that.

Just finished the first season, a 10th tier champion, and noting Italy winning the World Cup. Pre-season now and loving it :thup:

* New update coming soon *

• Fixed FA Competitions.
  • Reserve teams now removed from FA Competitions.
  • TV dates added for FA Cup.
  • Added FA Cup Semi-finals and final now played at Wembley.
  • Removed FA Cup quarter-final replays as in real life.
  • FA Trophy/Vase Final changed to Wembley.
  • FA Trophy Vase sub rules changed from 7 to 5.
  • FA Trophy Vase Final added as TV match.

Level 7 - 10

• Added 'Terracing Allowed' as in real life.
  • Season schedule 12 Aug - 28 April
  • Subs corrected to 3 from 5 including league cups.
  • League Cups Finals played at neutral grounds.
  • Points Deductions (would you like these to be removed as they occurred during the current season.)

Level 7 & 8

• Playoff dates corrected as in real life.

• Real League schedule 12 Aug - 28 April.

• Playoff dates Semi-Finals 1 May.

• Playoff dates Final 5 May.

On 6.1.2018 at 13:04, aaronpassfield said:

- FC Romania youth players and new gens are now Romanian instead of English

- Sporting Bengal youth players and new gens are now Bengali instead of English

Was it enough just to change city local region (FC Romanias home  city Cheshunt local region e.g. Cluj from Romania)..?

• 3 weeks later...
40 minuti fa, DazRTaylor ha scritto:

Have started a save playing as Histon.

There is a bug within the file if you load level 10 - you can’t go to Season Preview without getting a crash dump.  Had no issues with level 9 though.

I am using this file and i have started at level 10 without problems. Maybe you are using some other file that interfere with this one?

13 hours ago, DazRTaylor said:

Tried everything, including eliminating all editor files except this one.  Even gone back to "out of the box" with no joy.  All I get is a crash dump on the Season Preview screen.

I'm quite happily running a version of this - possibly a silly question - have you tried without any graphic add-ons or skins and just this file?

6 hours ago, AhMostyn said:

I'm quite happily running a version of this - possibly a silly question - have you tried without any graphic add-ons or skins and just this file?

Actually, that's interesting. I've been getting a few crash dumps which I ascribed to the latest patch update, but it could indeed be this file. I have spent hours taking out every graphic, edit file, everything and putting them back one by one. It has worked, but due to different files. One was the ads folder in my skin, another time it was my latest savegame file. I didn't delete them, just took them out, fired up the game, closed it, put the file back and Hey Presto!

Weird, but persevere and you'll be up and running in time.

• 4 weeks later...

Im the same, second season in Level 10, didn't get promoted due to damn Plymouth Argyle Reserves winning the league by a mile, I was second, 12 points ahead of 3rd but 20 behind 1st! And I am now getting a crash dump every time I go on Season Preview in Level 10, every other level it seems fine though

2 hours ago, cplpeters1900 said:

Im the same, second season in Level 10, didn't get promoted due to damn Plymouth Argyle Reserves winning the league by a mile, I was second, 12 points ahead of 3rd but 20 behind 1st! And I am now getting a crash dump every time I go on Season Preview in Level 10, every other level it seems fine though

Problem with this editor file is Reserve teams in the fa cup 

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 09:59, cplpeters1900 said:

I have now made it so Plymouth argyle reserves cant get promoted. But I have forgot how to update the file on the steam workshop without creating another file.

3 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I have now made it so Plymouth argyle reserves cant get promoted. But I have forgot how to update the file on the steam workshop without creating another file.

Irl they can get promoted; but only once and I think that is replicated in the game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/11/2017 at 19:57, lionel messi said:

England Level 10 database taking Football Manager 2018 down to Level 10 of the English football pyramid.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xhaiqx

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1226172850

FA Cup, FA Trophy redone to include Preliminary & Qualifying rounds, Correct dates & prize money added, FA Trophy & FA Vase finals on the same day like in real life, FA Vase Final 1pm, FA Trophy Final 4pm.

FA Vase added.

•  

FA Cup

• Replays now played at 19:45 instead of 15:00.
  • Reserve teams moved from the competition.
  • Replays played 3 days after original fixture for qualifying rounds, 10 days after original fixture from 1st round onwards.
  • FA Cup Quarter-Final replay removed like in real life, extra time & penalties now used to decide the outcome.
  • 3 from 7 subs + 1 extra time sub allowed on ties that go to extra time.
  • Extra preliminary, preliminary, & qualifying rounds replay played 3 days after original fixture.
  • 1st round to Quarter final replays now played 10 days after original fixture like in real life.
  • TV Dates & TV money added in (I cant set it on a round by round basis like in real life so I have set the TV money as a average £153,000 if your FA Cup game is chosen for live TV.)

FA Trophy

• Replays now added in. (they were missing)
  • Reserve teams moved from the competition.
  • TV money added in for the Final.

FA Vase

• Replays now added in.
  • Reserve teams removed from the competition.
  • Extra time in 1st fixture, All first-leg ties until the semi-finals are played with extra time if drawn after regulation.
  • first-leg ties may also be resolved with penalties if both teams agree and notify the referee at least 45 minutes before kick-off. (Real life rule which cant be done in the editor)
  • TV money added in for the final.

Level 7-10

• League season from 12th Aug - 28th April.
  • Playoff Semi-Finals 1st May.
  • Playoff Final 5th May.
  • Terracing allowed like in real life.
  • Substitute rules changed to 3 from 5.
  • Reserve teams can only be promoted up to Level 9, they cant be promoted if their 1st team is within 2 divisions above.
  • Playoff rules altered, Highest placed finishing team plays at home in Semi-Finals, Highest seeded team plays at home in final.
  • County Cup & Regional Cup finals now played on neutral ground instead of home ground.

Northern, Southern & Isthmian League Cups added, Small amount of prize money added.

Promotion & Relegation added all the way down to Level 10, Small amount of prize money added for the top 3 teams in Level 7-10

Level 9 & 10 Cups added, Small amount of prize money added for teams reaching semi-final & Final.

Regional boundaries added to try to keep teams in the correct regional divisions.

Awards added all the way down to Level 10 Leagues.

Changed season end date as some League's were still being played into the middle of June.

Changed Champions Cup Name to UEFA Champions League.

Changed Euro Cup name to UEFA Europa League.

Changed Euro Super Cup name to UEFA Super Cup.

Changed Club World Championship name to World Club Cup.

Playoffs added to North West Counties League Division 1.

Playoffs added to Northern Counties East League Division 1.

All teams at Level 10 have been set to amateur along with contracts.

Part-time contracts for semi-pro clubs for key player, first team player, hot prospect at Level 9 & above.

10 point penalty for teams entering administration from Level 7-10.

stadium requirements for Level 7-10 as in real life.

Most Managers names added to Level 9 & 10 where information could be found.

Level 7

minimum capacity - 1950

minimum seating capacity - 250

Level 8

mimimum capacity - 1300

minimum seating capacity - 150

Level 9

minimum capacity - 1000

minimum seating capacity - 150

Level 10

minimum capacity - 500 I have set it at 500 because a lot of clubs rebuild stadiums with around a capacity of 150-200 people and if the clubs then get promoted to Level 9 they would have to extend the stadium by around 850 and could cause alot of financial issues.

minimum seating capacity - 50

2 issues with this database:

1) The penultimate round of PL games is set to kick off at 12:45 for some reason.

2) PL teams have league matches scheduled for Rounds 3-5 of the FA Cup which shouldn't happen. 6th January 2018 should be reserved for the 3rd Round with an unknown opponent. Other divisions and other cups are completely unaffected. It's only the PL and FA Cup causing problems.

40 minutes ago, stevros88 said:

2 issues with this database:

1) The penultimate round of PL games is set to kick off at 12:45 for some reason.

2) PL teams have league matches scheduled for Rounds 3-5 of the FA Cup which shouldn't happen. 6th January 2018 should be reserved for the 3rd Round with an unknown opponent. Other divisions and other cups are completely unaffected. It's only the PL and FA Cup causing problems.

I will look into fixing this

1 minute ago, lionel messi said:

I will look into fixing this

Thanks, I assumed 2) would be something to do with the fixture priority but I've tried Domestic League Low and Domestic League High but it hasn't made any difference, which is strange given the fixture priority for the EFL is Domestic League Low and that works just fine.

12 minutes ago, stevros88 said:

Thanks, I assumed 2) would be something to do with the fixture priority but I've tried Domestic League Low and Domestic League High but it hasn't made any difference, which is strange given the fixture priority for the EFL is Domestic League Low and that works just fine.

Does this happen on any other rounds like the 1st round when League 1 & League 2 teams enter the competition?

I have a way to stop premier league fixtures on the date of the fa cup, I just wondered if this was happening in any other rounds so I could fix that while I'm doing this.

7 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Does this happen on any other rounds like the 1st round when League 1 & League 2 teams enter the competition?

I have a way to stop premier league fixtures on the date of the fa cup, I just wondered if this was happening in any other rounds so I could fix that while I'm doing this.

It's fine for the Championship, L1 & L2 but I've looked at the Conference National and North/South and it happens for those divisions. It also happens for the FA Trophy, they all have league fixtures on the same weekend they're due to enter the FA Trophy.

3 minutes ago, stevros88 said:

It's fine for the Championship, L1 & L2 but I've looked at the Conference National and North/South and it happens for those divisions. It also happens for the FA Trophy, they all have league fixtures on the same weekend they're due to enter the FA Trophy.

ok will try and fix

14 hours ago, stevros88 said:

Do you want to test the file now for me?

I haven't got the time at the moment.

11 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Do you want to test the file now for me?

I haven't got the time at the moment.

English Level 10 & Data Updates.fmf

Penultimate round of Prem games now kicks off at 14:00.

Championship and L1+2 are all still fine.

In the National League and NL North there are still league matches scheduled for the dates when the clubs are due to enter the FA Cup and FA Trophy. NL South is fine though.

Regional Prem Divisions there are fixtures scheduled for when they're due to enter the FA Trophy.

Regional First Divisions are a bit funny. 8 teams enter the FA Trophy at the 1st qualifying round with the rest at the Prelim round. According to the FA list of exemptions, there are 72 exemptions to Q1 which presumably is the 24 teams in each of the 3 Regional Prem Divisions. Everyone has league fixtures scheduled for the date of Q1 (28th October). There are no league fixtures scheduled for the Prelim Round (7th October) so those teams who enter at Q1 have a blank weekend for no reason. No issues with the FA Cup.

Level 9, some of the teams have league games scheduled when they're due to enter the FA Vase, some don't.

Level 10 teams entering the FA Vase at Q1 already have their fixtures drawn. Teams entering at Q2 have league fixtures scheduled for Q2 weekend.

Archived