FM18 England Level 10 Now Complete (Updated)

England Level 10 database taking Football Manager 2018 down to Level 10 of the English football pyramid.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xhaiqx

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1226172850

FA Cup, FA Trophy redone to include Preliminary & Qualifying rounds, Correct dates & prize money added, FA Trophy & FA Vase finals on the same day like in real life, FA Vase Final 1pm, FA Trophy Final 4pm.

FA Vase added.

•  

FA Cup

• Replays now played at 19:45 instead of 15:00.
  • Reserve teams moved from the competition.
  • Replays played 3 days after original fixture for qualifying rounds, 10 days after original fixture from 1st round onwards.
  • FA Cup Quarter-Final replay removed like in real life, extra time & penalties now used to decide the outcome.
  • 3 from 7 subs + 1 extra time sub allowed on ties that go to extra time.
  • Correct rounds played on correct dates.
  • Extra preliminary, preliminary, & qualifying rounds replay played 3 days after original fixture.
  • 1st round to Quarter final replays now played 10 days after original fixture like in real life.
  • TV Dates & TV money added in (I cant set it on a round by round basis like in real life so I have set the TV money as a average £153,000 if your FA Cup game is chosen for live TV.)

FA Trophy

• Replays now added in. (they were missing)
  • Replays played at 19:45 3 days after original fixture.
  • Reserve teams moved from the competition.
  • TV money added in for the Final.

FA Vase

• Replays now added in.
  • Reserve teams removed from the competition.
  • Extra time in 1st fixture, All first-leg ties until the semi-finals are played with extra time if drawn after regulation.
  • first-leg ties may also be resolved with penalties if both teams agree and notify the referee at least 45 minutes before kick-off. (Real life rule which cant be done in the editor)
  • Replays played at 19:45 3 days after original fixture.
  • TV money added in for the final.

Level 7-10

• League season from 12th Aug - 28th April.
  • Playoff Semi-Finals 1st May.
  • Playoff Final 5th May.
  • Terracing allowed like in real life.
  • Substitute rules changed to 3 from 5.
  • Reserve teams can only be promoted up to Level 9, they cant be promoted if their 1st team is within 2 divisions above.
  • Playoff rules altered, Highest placed finishing team plays at home in Semi-Finals, Highest seeded team plays at home in final.
  • County Cup & Regional Cup finals now played on neutral ground instead of home ground.

Northern, Southern & Isthmian League Cups added, Small amount of prize money added.

Promotion & Relegation added all the way down to Level 10, Small amount of prize money added for the top 3 teams in Level 7-10

Level 9 & 10 Cups added, Small amount of prize money added for teams reaching semi-final & Final.

Regional boundaries added to try to keep teams in the correct regional divisions.

Awards added all the way down to Level 10 Leagues.

Changed season end date as some League's were still being played into the middle of June.

Changed Champions Cup Name to UEFA Champions League.

Changed Euro Cup name to UEFA Europa League.

Changed Euro Super Cup name to UEFA Super Cup.

Changed Club World Championship name to World Club Cup.

Playoffs added to North West Counties League Division 1.

Playoffs added to Northern Counties East League Division 1.

All teams at Level 10 have been set to amateur along with contracts.

Part-time contracts for semi-pro clubs for key player, first team player, hot prospect at Level 9 & above.

10 point penalty for teams entering administration from Level 7-10.

stadium requirements for Level 7-10 as in real life.

Most Managers names added to Level 9 & 10 where information could be found.

Level 7

minimum capacity - 1950

minimum seating capacity - 250

Level 8

mimimum capacity - 1300

minimum seating capacity - 150

Level 9

minimum capacity - 1000

minimum seating capacity - 150

Level 10

minimum capacity - 500 I have set it at 500 because a lot of clubs rebuild stadiums with around a capacity of 150-200 people and if the clubs then get promoted to Level 9 they would have to extend the stadium by around 850 and could cause alot of financial issues.

minimum seating capacity - 50

Level 1

Premier League

Level 2

Championship

Level 3

League 1

Level 4

League 2

Level 5

Conference Premier

Level 6

Conference North

Conference South

Level 7

Isthmian Premier

Southern Premier

Northern Premier

Level 8

Isthmian Division 1 North

Isthmian Division 1 South

Southern League Division 1 East

Southern League Division 1 West

Northern Premier Division 1 North

Northern Premier Division 1 South

Level 9

Combined Counties League Premier

Eastern Counties League Premier

Essex Senior League

Hellenic League Premier

Midland Football League Premier

Northern Counties East League Premier

Northern League Division 1

North West Counties League Premier

Southern Counties East League

Spartan South Midlands League Premier

Southern Combination League Premier Division

Southern Counties East League Premier

United Counties League Premier

Wessex League Premier

Western League Premier

Level 10

Combined Counties League Division 1

Eastern Counties League Division 1

East Midlands Counties League

Hellenic League Division 1 East

Hellenic League Division 1 West

Midland Football League Division

Northern Counties East League Division 1

Northern League Division 2

North West Counties League Division 1

South West Peninsula League Premier Division

Spartan South Midlands League Division 1

Southern Combination League Division 1

Southern Counties East League Division 1

United Counties League Division 1

Wessex League Division 1

Western League Division 1

West Midlands (Regional) League Premier Division

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1226172850

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, steveyisatard said:

FA Cup bug: 4th round ties are all played at Wembley...

yes i noticed that too, it is fixed now though, i will be releasing a new version very soon when i have fixed the problem with Level 10 Leagues relocating teams to other divisions and being reduced in numbers.

im just slightly adjusting some boundaries for regional leagues, i have altered minimum & maximum teams in each league to stop teams being moved to other leagues as much after the end of 1st season and reducing some leagues down to as low as 12 teams after the 1st season.

I have done a test for 1 season and it is working so much better now.

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

3 more Leagues to check/adjust boundaries for at level 9-10 then i will do a test to see if it is ok and release a updated file tomorrow if all is ok.

I looked at mine for any strange movements but everything looks fine. Sometimes the boundaries are hard to judge.

On 27/11/2017 at 15:10, jam jameson said:

Plymouth Reserves in the South West Peninsula League (level 10), 38 wins out of 38 matches and promoted...

On 27/11/2017 at 15:56, lionel messi said:

yes they are from League 1 so their reserve team players are very good for this level.

Wasn't there a debate over this irl? Something about the other teams in the league complaining that Plymouth were having players play in both teams.

13 minutes ago, birkelse said:

Playong with Wivenhoe Town Fc from this update, great goal nr 2  . 17 years, greta way, he finish the goal .  Do you have a updated version,  I got this  tuesday i think

FC Clacton v Wivenhoe Town.pkm

yes the updated version was released yesterday and the link is at the top of the page.

Found this 

What do I do when someone sends me a .pkm file?
A: First, determine if you like the person who sent you the file. If you don’t like this person, delete the file and save yourself the hassle of copying it to the My Documents/Sports Interactive/FM 2018/Matches folder. If you do like this person, copy the file to the My Documents/Sports Interactive/FM 2014/Matches folder. Next, start FM 2014 and instead of loading a new game, select the View Match option. This enables you to view the matches stored in the My Documents/Sports Interactive/FM 2014/Matches folder.

viev W.JPG

vor 22 Minuten schrieb thebigfella:

So if I start as South Shields will they have the current squad or will they all be regens???

You can check in the editor, which players of South Shields are in the db.

I have just been playing through the game myself for the 1st time and have noticed some really high attendances in the north west counties league premier division, espcially winsford united who average over 6,500 per game and congleton town who average over 4,500 per game,

Im going to go through the leagues at level 9 & 10 and alter some of the attendances for teams which are exceptional high.

55 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I have just been playing through the game myself for the 1st time and have noticed some really high attendances in the north west counties league premier division, espcially winsford united who average over 6,500 per game and congleton town who average over 4,500 per game,

Im going to go through the leagues at level 9 & 10 and alter some of the attendances for teams which are exceptional high.

They are probably all set at 10,000

Archived