Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM18 WOF 343 Knap

You can try with an underdog team. PILGRIMAGE is top sub top so may be worth trying both together as Home and Away tactics

11 minutes ago, knap said:

You can try with an underdog team. PILGRIMAGE is top sub top so may be worth trying both together as Home and Away tactics

Thanks, I shall try this combination. I used PILGRIMAGE with Bayern; would have become "The Invincible", if my players weren't so complacent and uninterested in the last game. Also won the german cup, but got knocked out in semi finials of CL by Spurs.

I will take Spurs winning something at least this year.

Knap I almost fell out of my chair when I saw your "FM 18.3.3 WOF Knap 343 P101" reaching 381 pts. I think this tactic could be one of the best overall away tactic.

14 pts clear is a big margin, needs a few more goals.

6 minutes ago, knap said:

14 pts clear is a big margin, needs a few more goals.

Hopefully WOF VOL3 will give that push; waiting for the testing results.

Posted (edited)

hello knap i need some help friend....you say that  PILGRIMAGE is a sub top tactic ok???and that we can use WOF together as home and away....i believe that you mean  PILGRIMAGE home and WOF away???

and second question which  PILGRIMAGE version.....

Edited by Pit 83

Posted (edited)

Overview of Tactic List from testing                                  TOTAL                       SUB TOP    UNDERDOG

WOF FM 18.3.3  P101  Flexible                                              P381                           P213          P168

WOF FM 18.3.3 LPOOL P100 ALL CUPS                                P365                          P196          P169

PILGRIMAGE Fluid  LPOOL P101                                           P367                          P201           P166

PILGRIMAGE FM 18.2 P105                                                   P357                          P218           P139

ARGUS VOL 4 FM18.3.3  Structured  P101 ALL CUPS       P363                          P220           P143

BLUE MATTER    FM 18.3.3 P105                                         P356                           P207           P149

GOODBYE FM 18.3 VOL 6 P103 Very Fluid                        P349                           P204          P145

GOODBYE 3421                                                                     P324                          P205         P119

MIDSOMER 442 P103 (FLAT TEST)                                      P349                          P199         P150

WOF 2323    FM 18   P104                                                    P335                          P187         P148

BLUE MATTER FM 18.3 VOL 4 P102     352                       P335                           P206         P129

ASH FM 18.3 P104                Highly Structured                P326                            P190         P136

VOLANTE BWM FM 18.3 P101                                           P326                            P191         P135

WOF 3412                                                                            P325                             P198         P127

WOF 2233 P102HS         FM 18.2                                      P311                             P194         P117

BLUE MATTER VOL 4 P100 4123 FM 18.2.1                  P310                             P179         -P131

Edited by knap

how do you calculate that scoring ?

Didn't you always use Arsenal, Tottenham and Lpool ?

Also if you could make one of those lists for all your tactics also maybe for top teams it'd be cool.

It is an independent test over 180 games with 2 teams, sub top CA 145 underdog CA 120.

My test is only 38 games so using 180 increases the accuracy.

For top teams I would look at my results and sub top.

At the moment 300 tactics have been tested from around the world.

alright, no stats on 433 BLUE MATTER ? been using that as my main favorite tactic with Juventus and it's pretty solid - score an insane amount and usually win heavily.

But I'm trying to find some tactics for away games in the CL - I'll probably be using the WOF, ARGUS and PILGRIMAGE in some sort of mix.

Hopefully next year there will be a top and under underdog test. Too late for this year as they have a tactics queue of probably 180 tactics to be tested.

Hey knap, if I want to convert your current top tactics WoF, and Pilgrimage to a 3421 formation (i.e. with 2 AMs behind lone striker), which roles and PIs would you suggest for the attacking midfielders. Please suggest.

Have a look at GOODBYE 3421 as P324 is not bad for a non 343

Posted (edited)

@knap ¬FM18.3.3KnapWOF343P101.fmf what individual training is recommended to players for this sequence

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.2862b1a0f83eb97cd3adfa2c35dde52c.jpg

GK = ?
DCL / DCR = ? 
DC = ?
WB's = ?
MCR = ?
MCL = ?
STC = ?
STR / STL = ?

Like this

Individual Training Focus:
STCL/STC/STCR : Individual Training Focus = "Trequartista"
MCL/MCR : Individual Training Focus = "Deep Lying Playmaker";
CDL/CD/CDR : Individual Training Focus = "Ball Playing Defender" Training Focus 
WBL/WBR : Individual Training Focus = "Complete Wing Back";
GK : Individual Training Focus = "Goalkeeper"

Edited by cocomaya

knap is there a version of this tactic but with 2 wingers instead 3 forward? similar to what Wolves play??

This is a set up that I am looking at

1855732119_Screenshot(195).thumb.png.c076424d2d9581c5182bc31f026cec84.png

I don't use individual training in any test game, but I end to train tactic roles.

If you want to try with Wolves I can post the tactic.

2 hours ago, knap said:

If you want to try with Wolves I can post the tactic.

could you post please