[FM18] Leagues World pack by claassen (279 updates: Final pack)

1 hour ago, goalash said:

@claassen, I'am the no.1 admirer of your work. I can't imagine playing FM without your Megapack. Thank you from the heart for your ground-breaking work.

However, every year I seem to have trouble with some of the leagues. The game shows them up with an exclamation mark, flagging an error in a specific database, always referring to a number of teams in a specific league, making them ultimately unplayable. This year I have decided to go through them all and post them here.

Here it goes (a country/a league with a team number error):

AFRICA: Cameroon (MTN Elite-2), Ghana (Premier Div), Senegal (First Div), Sudan (Premier League), Uganda (Lower League)
ASIA: Australia (NPL Queensland), Cambodia (C-League), Japan (not showing up at all), Iran (Second A, Second B, Second C), Iraq (Premier League), Mongolia (Premier League, First Div), Thailand (Thai League 2, 3 Lower, 4 NE, 4 North, 4 Bangkok, 4 South, 4 West)
EUROPE: Belgium (Brabant Provincial), Estonia (Meistriliiga, Esiliiga), FYROM (Lower Div), Gibraltar (Second Div), Romania (Liga II, Liga III Seria 3, U19 Prel. Stage Group 14), Switzerland (1 Liga Classic Gruppe 2), Wales (S. Wales Alliance Div. 1)
NORTH AMERICA: Belize (Premier League), Cuba (Lower Div), St Kitts & Nevis (Premier Div), Sint Maarten (Tweede Div)
SOUTH AMERICA: Chile (Segunda Div), Uruguay (Segunda Amateur)

Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks again!

Winter update has broken these leagues.  Claassen has stated in a post above yours he is currently working on them.  If you wish to start a new game with the winter update database, 'and' Claassen's extra db edit leagues, sit tight for a few days :)

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, goalash said:

@Pompeyzboyz @Maviarab, thanks bunch! It probably is the winter update thing; I wouldn't know however, as I have bought the game only yesterday :)

Sitting tight then. Go, Claassen, go!

Just to let you know, they all work fine with the default FM18 database if you can't wait heh.  When starting new game...top right button is where you can select which database to use.  I've personally been waiting for the winter update to start my Hexagon challenge/Journeyman save...so happy to wait for Claassen to work his magic :)

Edited by Maviarab

41 minutes ago, Maviarab said:

Just to let you know, they all work fine with the default FM18 database if you can't wait heh.  When starting new game...top right button is where you can select which database to use.  I've personally been waiting for the winter update to start my Hexagon challenge/Journeyman save...so happy to wait for Claassen to work his magic :)

Heh, I know, got it all figured out alright. No way, I'm waiting :) Planning to start off somewhere in the lowest division available in Sri Lanka, then... we'll see what the tide brings.

21 hours ago, goalash said:

Heh, I know, got it all figured out alright. No way, I'm waiting :) Planning to start off somewhere in the lowest division available in Sri Lanka, then... we'll see what the tide brings.

Claassen's files are certainly worth the wait. I think he said they'll be out by the weekend - if he did, then I'm sure they will :)

Thanks claassen, it's understandable because it's such a large project!

For what it's worth, I've managed to get the ones I wanted working with the new patch - just a case of looking at what the error is on the select leagues screen & then loading the relevant editor file & making the relevant changes.  

5 hours ago, claassen said:

Lack of time and motivation for the moment, for compatibility with the patch 18.3 :(

Perhaps next week..

You do this for free Claassen...life comes first.  Happy to wait.

mate, the best motivation is that Claassen is common name now, meaning fm updates :)  any leagues update, made by other authors, necessary compared with yours. 

surely, I understand that it's hard, surely it's a pity, when you have to work in editor for a long time, instead of playing (as for me, there's a category of people, who don't like to play fm so much, as editing, researching, making graphics, etc.). 

I believe that you'll find strength and motivation to make the final dash and "go on holiday" till late autumn. We'll wait patiently for your updates as long, as it will be needed.

Your work is fantastic classen, don't stop this.
I'll wait your feedback. If we have volunteers for help you, could be amazing!

I don't know work in editor, but like your leagues and used in my long term saves. Cheers!

Edited by gmilitao_scr

Hey guys,

could anyone here please point out to me if there is a difference in starting the game with the original FM Database compared to the Winter Update Database if I plan to use a third party transfer update anyways?

Would love to start a save with the Claasen pack right now.

Cheers!

2 hours ago, Stejawiko said:

Hey guys,

could anyone here please point out to me if there is a difference in starting the game with the original FM Database compared to the Winter Update Database if I plan to use a third party transfer update anyways?

Would love to start a save with the Claasen pack right now.

Cheers!

Some of the leagues wont work with the winter update until he fixes them.

On 11.03.2018 at 12:53, claassen said:

Lack of time and motivation for the moment, for compatibility with the patch 18.3 :(

Perhaps next week..

Friend, is it your chance to publish it today? I am waiting patiently to start my career with Valencia or Marseille, obviously with your leagues :) Regards.

after SC update 18.3, Cameroon, Chile, Estonia, Peru, Switzerland & Thailand are the most important leagues not working. The rest are okay but not tested.

I'm not sure why my save not loaded (today) , i don't think it's update issue, i might need to start new game shortly.. can u let me know mate if it's close to be updated or not? and thanks in advance whatever you can or not :thup:

36 minuti fa, Spurs_Q8 ha scritto:

after SC update 18.3, Cameroon, Chile, Estonia, Peru, Switzerland & Thailand are the most important leagues not working. The rest are okay but not tested.

I'm not sure why my save not loaded (today) , i don't think it's update issue, i might need to start new game shortly.. can u let me know mate if it's close to be updated or not? and thanks in advance whatever you can or not :thup:

When you start your career, don't choose 18.3 db: in this way, all this megapack works and you have all the fix of 18.3 ;)

11 hours ago, PaMi 7 said:

When you start your career, don't choose 18.3 db: in this way, all this megapack works and you have all the fix of 18.3 ;)

Thanks, i tried it.. I’m going to check if there are changes from 18.2 at Boston United.. hope there aren’t many..

i would back to make 2 saves from now after this problem :D

Not only my solution, but also the problems of each user is the creation of an update under the 18.3.3. It is simple and logical, but as I see it for 2-3 weeks, even though the update was supposed to be over a week ago, he said in the SI Games forum.

20 minutes ago, igorferreira118 said:

Well... I've started yesterday to verify all claassen files under 18.3.3 and correct them and also update the teams that rel/prom for 2018 season. I guess next week i can finish this. Hope this work

Great news - excellent!

On 23/03/2018 at 15:15, Stormzy1 said:

Not only my solution, but also the problems of each user is the creation of an update under the 18.3.3. It is simple and logical, but as I see it for 2-3 weeks, even though the update was supposed to be over a week ago, he said in the SI Games forum.

Do what now??

1 hour ago, igorferreira118 said:

Hello Guys

Just finished my work... looks like its working.

I've updated all claassen files. Some i had to recreate. I've included some third party updates for missing countries. I've put the recent japanese db from foss too.

Let me know if anything go wrong.

Great work :applause:

Can you please remove the Susie files from there? For one thing, you haven't asked permission to use them and secondly, they're not supposed to be on the official forums for a very simple reason.

I appreciate you've done this out of a sense of altruism, but it's always good to get the agreement of file creators to include them in one's downloads ;)

1 hour ago, Mons said:

Great work :applause:

Can you please remove the Susie files from there? For one thing, you haven't asked permission to use them and secondly, they're not supposed to be on the official forums for a very simple reason.

I appreciate you've done this out of a sense of altruism, but it's always good to get the agreement of file creators to include them in one's downloads ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ltq2xv454diqr89/updated.rar

Sorry... it was on editor data directory and i forgot to remove.

Guys... I did my best efforts.. but if you want to wait to claassee.. the guy is professional.

The new link is above without susie's files.

16 hours ago, igorferreira118 said:

Hello Guys

Just finished my work... looks like its working.

I've updated all claassen files. Some i had to recreate. I've included some third party updates for missing countries. I've put the recent japanese db from foss too.

Let me know if anything go wrong.

Nice work, dude!

17 hours ago, igorferreira118 said:

Sorry... it was on editor data directory and i forgot to remove.

Guys... I did my best efforts.. but if you want to wait to claassee.. the guy is professional.

The new link is above without susie's files.

thx for the work.

American samoa, angola, afghanistan and brasil has verification problems as i see...

Edited by mentese