Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
claassen

[FM18] Leagues World pack by claassen (279 updates: Final pack)

Recommended Posts

Am 17.1.2018 um 21:27 schrieb Boyle.se:

Emptied my editor date and only used the files directly from your update. Could be the new hot fix from yesterday that's messing with it. Wont allow me to open FM18. @Dallan@avto@claassen

Same problem here on macOS. I have the complete pack (freshly downloaded) in my editor data folder and nothing else. It crashes everytime I try to start the game. After I empty the folder it works just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Abu-Dun said:

Same problem here on macOS. I have the complete pack (freshly downloaded) in my editor data folder and nothing else. It crashes everytime I try to start the game. After I empty the folder it works just fine.

Have you taken all the individual files out of the folders and put them in editor data?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to create an update that would not endure the World Cup from Qatar? To be there in time all these super-modern stadiums were built and everything went on its own (bypassing the unbroken license).

 

And thanks for your great updates, claassen. You are the best!

Edited by AlexZya
update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AlexZya said:

Is it possible to create an update that would not endure the World Cup from Qatar? To be there in time all these super-modern stadiums were built and everything went on its own (bypassing the unbroken license).

 

And thanks for your great updates, claassen. You are the best!

I think you'd have to re-build the World Cup from scratch which is not small task. The other thing is that it's impossible to play it in winter and adjust domestic schedules accordingly as is planned in real life (which is the reason SI have decided to just move the WC for now), it'd have to be played over summer as normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 часа назад, Spurs08 сказал:

I think you'd have to re-build the World Cup from scratch which is not small task. The other thing is that it's impossible to play it in winter and adjust domestic schedules accordingly as is planned in real life (which is the reason SI have decided to just move the WC for now), it'd have to be played over summer as normal.

Understand, thank your for the answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2018 at 21:16, Abu-Dun said:

Same problem here on macOS. I have the complete pack (freshly downloaded) in my editor data folder and nothing else. It crashes everytime I try to start the game. After I empty the folder it works just fine.

Having the exact same problem. Seems to be something in both the North America and the International Competitions for me.

 

My first time trying to install this pack so sorry if I'm just being a noob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dolph11 said:

How do I install these leagues?

 

Download the megapack and take all the files out of the folders and put them in your editor data folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dolph11 said:

I can see the files in my editor date folder but they are not visible once I start a new game.

Can you post a screenshot of where they're located pls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no idea how to do that, unfortunately.

 

They are in Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager2018>Editor Data

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dolph11 said:

I have no idea how to do that, unfortunately.

 

They are in Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager2018>Editor Data

Take a photo on your mobile of the location and upload the image to imgur. Then post the link here.

 

Looks to me like you may have installed them incorrectly somehow, and it'll probably only be a question of modifying the location or something equally minor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any chance that the logo and kit packs i have installed could be affecting this? Have followed the installation by the instructions but FM continues to crash while trying to load with the pack installed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to make the 6th Swiss tier? I want to play with another Liechtenstein club :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, moraZy said:

Is it possible to make the 6th Swiss tier? I want to play with another Liechtenstein club :D

I think some user did 7th level but for fm17.

here's down to fifth tier for fm18

http://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/topic,24728.0.html?PHPSESSID=386c0569bd0077d4873675e1dda0de4b

Edited by Bigpole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you but I do have this database down to 5th tier. And the 17 version isn't working on 18. 

Am 1.2.2018 um 19:24 schrieb Bigpole:

I think some user did 7th level but for fm17.

here's down to fifth tier for fm18

http://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/topic,24728.0.html?PHPSESSID=386c0569bd0077d4873675e1dda0de4b

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did not find any references to the ban on the purchase of goalkeeping legionaries in Egypt. It looks very hardcore

Edited by AlexZya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@claassen will you update your files for any rule changes in asia for the 2018 season? also where to you get the info for Singapore, China and Hong Kong? all three league systems have awful information with singapore NFL not even having an website and in china the CFA seems to fax everything to the clubs directly in chinese. What are your sources?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@claassen Would you consider making defunct cups like the Royal League (or it's proposed expantion), the Setanta Cup; Balkan League / Former Yugoslavia Cup, CIS Cup, or Iberian Cup? Or the Mitropa cup for 2nd division winners.

Friendly youth cups like the Gothia Cup or the Norway Cup

Or cups that evolved into the present European cups like the Coupe de l'Amitie (Benelux Cup) / International Football Cup.

Or even the UEFA Regions' Cup for amateur teams.

National leagues like the Isle of Man, Guernsey, Alderney, Jersey and Sark and the Upton Park Trophy and Island Games.

Proposed but never started cups like the Atlantic league?

Or a cup between the champions of all UK nations + Ireland + Gibralter.

All could be made as pre-season friendly cups, or winter cups. I think European teams could use a bit fun in the preseason ;) 

Edited by Jorgen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/01/2018 at 21:16, Abu-Dun said:

Same problem here on macOS. I have the complete pack (freshly downloaded) in my editor data folder and nothing else. It crashes everytime I try to start the game. After I empty the folder it works just fine.

Did y'all find a fix to this? Just downloaded it and unpacked all the leagues into the editor file, not sub-folder and my FM18 crashes on the initial logo :(

 

Edit: Deleted the files, it worked fine. The error i get is to do with an issue finding which database to use. I found fixes for windows, but being on a Mac, they don't apply. Any recommendations?

Edited by king_karl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@claassen if you're going to update after final patch I'd suggest to make a small change in USA leagues: currently in real life both NASL and USL are considered level 2 in USA pyramid (I'm not sure how it works in your leagues atm but it looks like NASL is second tier and USL third) though it seems NASL days are numbered (only six teams, delayed season, lawsuits) while USL is on the rise and has support of MLS and USSF. So my suggestion would be to set USL as second tier and NASL as third.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To those of you with a Macbook Pro, the issue I had was that my processing power wouldn't let me load it with all the leagues attached. I removed some of the lesser leagues and the game is running. 

 

Side note, American regen intake is 26-27th December, what about the lower leagues? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@claassen If I load all necessary files for the NACL and CFU including the Central American en North American nations you mentioned in your text file, but do not use any of those competitions in my game, will I have issues in my game then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2018 at 00:36, kandersson said:

@claassen if you're going to update after final patch I'd suggest to make a small change in USA leagues: currently in real life both NASL and USL are considered level 2 in USA pyramid (I'm not sure how it works in your leagues atm but it looks like NASL is second tier and USL third) though it seems NASL days are numbered (only six teams, delayed season, lawsuits) while USL is on the rise and has support of MLS and USSF. So my suggestion would be to set USL as second tier and NASL as third.

Well NASL has just been cancelled for 2018 https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/nasl-announces-cancellation-of-2018-season-what-to-know/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

has anyone tried loading every league, i have a high powered desktop so wondering if anyone tried without crashing

@Makoto Nakamura has I believe for one of his saves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pompeyboyz said:

@Makoto Nakamura has I believe for one of his saves. 

Me too. Even with some more exhausting lower league files done by national communities. Loaded without crashing. Still don't know however, how will it work during play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, markypark14 said:

I assume it's not possible to load all of the files at the same time? When I try it cuts some of them of so I'm assuming their is a limit?

It is generally possible. Either Your PC is not strong enough, or... maybe You have Mac?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of these has stopped working after the Winter Update for me. Iran, Iraq and Estonia all have red triangles and are unable to select when starting a new game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Viking said:

Some of these has stopped working after the Winter Update for me. Iran, Iraq and Estonia all have red triangles and are unable to select when starting a new game.

After the winter update it's normal, as the DB changes, especially in the countries with a straight season. You have to wait for updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you load them into the editor and then re-verify and save them again, they may work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Yes, it's normal, like every year.

I will update all this weekend and next week.

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 17 Minuten schrieb Panashe5899:

Will you update your megapack this weekend?  about 11 different leagues don't work when you try and start new save

Look 4 posts above :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Claassen. In Méxican Leagues, The Tlaxcala Lobos team has a place reserved for the 2018-19 season of the Liga de Ascenso. that place is not occupied because it is in the process of increasing the capacity of its stadium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@claassen, I'am the no.1 admirer of your work. I can't imagine playing FM without your Megapack. Thank you from the heart for your ground-breaking work.

However, every year I seem to have trouble with some of the leagues. The game shows them up with an exclamation mark, flagging an error in a specific database, always referring to a number of teams in a specific league, making them ultimately unplayable. This year I have decided to go through them all and post them here.

Here it goes (a country/a league with a team number error):

AFRICA: Cameroon (MTN Elite-2), Ghana (Premier Div), Senegal (First Div), Sudan (Premier League), Uganda (Lower League)
ASIA: Australia (NPL Queensland), Cambodia (C-League), Japan (not showing up at all), Iran (Second A, Second B, Second C), Iraq (Premier League), Mongolia (Premier League, First Div), Thailand (Thai League 2, 3 Lower, 4 NE, 4 North, 4 Bangkok, 4 South, 4 West)
EUROPE: Belgium (Brabant Provincial), Estonia (Meistriliiga, Esiliiga), FYROM (Lower Div), Gibraltar (Second Div), Romania (Liga II, Liga III Seria 3, U19 Prel. Stage Group 14), Switzerland (1 Liga Classic Gruppe 2), Wales (S. Wales Alliance Div. 1)
NORTH AMERICA: Belize (Premier League), Cuba (Lower Div), St Kitts & Nevis (Premier Div), Sint Maarten (Tweede Div)
SOUTH AMERICA: Chile (Segunda Div), Uruguay (Segunda Amateur)

Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, goalash said:

@claassen, I'am the no.1 admirer of your work. I can't imagine playing FM without your Megapack. Thank you from the heart for your ground-breaking work.

However, every year I seem to have trouble with some of the leagues. The game shows them up with an exclamation mark, flagging an error in a specific database, always referring to a number of teams in a specific league, making them ultimately unplayable. This year I have decided to go through them all and post them here.

Here it goes (a country/a league with a team number error):

AFRICA: Cameroon (MTN Elite-2), Ghana (Premier Div), Senegal (First Div), Sudan (Premier League), Uganda (Lower League)
ASIA: Australia (NPL Queensland), Cambodia (C-League), Japan (not showing up at all), Iran (Second A, Second B, Second C), Iraq (Premier League), Mongolia (Premier League, First Div), Thailand (Thai League 2, 3 Lower, 4 NE, 4 North, 4 Bangkok, 4 South, 4 West)
EUROPE: Belgium (Brabant Provincial), Estonia (Meistriliiga, Esiliiga), FYROM (Lower Div), Gibraltar (Second Div), Romania (Liga II, Liga III Seria 3, U19 Prel. Stage Group 14), Switzerland (1 Liga Classic Gruppe 2), Wales (S. Wales Alliance Div. 1)
NORTH AMERICA: Belize (Premier League), Cuba (Lower Div), St Kitts & Nevis (Premier Div), Sint Maarten (Tweede Div)
SOUTH AMERICA: Chile (Segunda Div), Uruguay (Segunda Amateur)

Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks again!

1. Are you using any other database files as well as Claassens?  If so, they can cause a mismatch.

2. Is this since the winter update?  If so, the update caused data corruption which Claassen will be fixing soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...