[FM18] Leagues World pack by claassen (279 updates: Final pack)

53 minutes ago, claassen said:

For those interested, I released Hero Indian Super League (with the new rules on the foreigner), on my workshop.

I do all Asia, and at the end of the week, I will release the new pack at 100 updates. :)

Can I have link for this, please?

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize this is a question from a new guy that may be annoying to some. I am curious how this works. 

If I download and install this World Pack...start a game, say, playing in the Peru 2nd Division (or anywhere). Will I be able to download a new updated one (let's say in a week with all the Asia countries) and add it to my current game I am playing? Opening up the new updated countries and divisions to play in my current game? Or is that game stuck with the countries and divisions that I started with?

Also claasen, when do you think you will be done with all of your updates?

@Champlain85 No, unfortunately, you will not be able to add other leagues, once your game started.

It's stuck, you have to wait for the final pack to be able to add/remove all the leagues when you want in your game.

And I don't know when I will have done. It's lot of work. There, I watch all the competitions one by one to see and transcribe (if they change)  their formats, their rules, their dates, their transfert window,  and if the teams are in their divisions,  that is not always the case in the dark leagues.

Last year, more 1000 hours in the editor! Surely less this year because the bases are made ( while on FM17, I created 133 new updates compared to FM16 )

So, probably I would have finished in January, because I spend on average 1h30-2 hours by update   ;)

Edited by claassen

THANKS for your answer! It is clearly a ton of work. And with all of the others I appreciate your commitment and efforts.

This gives me an idea of when the entire thing will be done. I think it will be fun to dive way deep into some obscurity when it's all done. 

For now I will utilize what is available and enjoy it thoroughly! Thank you for all that you are doing.

Respectfully

@Sopel there were no changes for Crimean rules in real life and FM18 database, so, I guess, you can use an update for FM17 (maximum you'll have to re-save it it FM18 editor.)

Also new team isn't presented in FM18 DB - FC Kyzyltash Yalta, but you can rename any team from lower league for Kyzyltash and swap FC Bakhchysaray (which doesn't exist anymore) with Kyzyltash.

Sorry for off-topic.

@lo.simon: For Singapore, I did National Football league (level 2 et 3) with 2 relegations between D2 & D3 ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_National_Football_League ). For the 1st division, original Sigame's league has no relegation.

@PaMi 7 : There is 10 teams in my update!

Edited by claassen

@RioImmagina: I don't know but sometimes, regens appear only from the 2nd season

@gpassosbh: Yes, except the periods 1-2-3 very complicated to do. So, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of groups to Derde Divisie are qualified for the play-offs.  I might do it later, for the periods.

Belgium and Netherlands are very complicated. These are the only 2 countries where there are not quite the real formats, but it is not far. ^^

@XXXtreme   OK for U23 Qatar, I will added for the next release of Sunday or Monday (with all others Asian countries in the next release: 49 countries !)

For Uruguay file, it depends also what you modify but like the rules test in the editor has worked, it is that there must not be problems.

I looked and re-verified and all work well. So, I think you've changed something that block.  With these multi-phase competitions, you have to be very careful in the editor!

@IsthmianCorinthian14: Last year, I did until 4th division for Iceland, like this year.  ;)

There will be 2 other Europe updates in the next release ( including France to the 5th division, with my partners of manageronline.fr  ) and improvements on Georgia (thanks to avto) , Netherlands (periods set!) and Northern Ireland (promotion/relegation review between 7th, 6th and 5th levels)

Edited by claassen

@claassen

You wrote that there's lack of information about North Korean leagues system. In 2016 user elvt112 created North Korea update with, as he wrote, real structure, link for it HERE.

Maybe it will help you to create more realistic structure.

Please make 2nd division in Nepal like the last year, because of a disaster there, 2016 were played the 3rd and 2nd divisions and this year the first.

promotion/relegation system is working, as in 1st division this year will play 11 teams from previous season, 4 other teams from National League and best team from 2014 B Division.

I think later, when all facilities will be done, they will be played in the same year ;)

@steff13: Yes, thank you. For the league, it was OK with 12 clubs (with 2 relegations, grand final and 3rd place play-offs). I modified the cup, I put groups.

@Enrico Rocks No, not yet, normally tomorrow night, I will release the new pack. I still have 6 Asian countries to do, 41 done. :) 

Edited by claassen

1st post updated: 102 updates ! :)

Changes to 26/11/2017
- 46 new updates:
Europe: Scotland, France (with staff of manageronline.fr)
Asia: 44 countries: ALL Asia is made!

Improvements:
- Netherlands: Periods 1-2-3 put for the qualifications in plays-off to Derde divisie + match days OK
- Georgia: relegation play-offs put between 3rd and 4th division
- Northern Ireland: promotion/relegation review between 5th, 6th and 7th division
- Chile: 12 clubs to 3rd division, from season 2018.
- Japan: fix bug JFL historics
- Qatar: U23 league added
- New-Zealand; regional leagues fixed

@steff13: it's the 1st time that I publish North Korea in the pack. So, there is no changelist but I modified internally compared to the first versions ;)

@kidthekid : Yes, I edited several rules compared to FM17 and in relation to the information that I have or that I find.

For example, Saudi Arabia can now to have 6 foreigners in their squad, this has been updated.

North America. (Costa Rica is available on the workshop)

But I'm going to take a mini-break because, I saturate a little now .. and I like that things are well done :)

And I would like to build the North American league, qualifying for the COCNACAF Champions League: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–19_in_CONCACAF_club_competitions#CONCACAF_League

1 hour ago, claassen said:

North America. (Costa Rica is available on the workshop)

But I'm going to take a mini-break because, I saturate a little now .. and I like that things are well done :)

And I would like to build the North American league, qualifying for the COCNACAF Champions League: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–19_in_CONCACAF_club_competitions#CONCACAF_League

Looking forward to North America countries so I can start my USA save with plenty of regens to play against in qualifiers. :)

I've attempted to convert last years files but I keep getting crashes on update days for some.

@shawn_strat: yes, I will see for Canada.

@JAYMEETEE: it's normal that FM17 files doesn't work with FM18. I had to rework all the files and I have a test in progress, 2024 and everything works well  :) 

(I modified little things on the Polish update in the pack, thanks to @kajetanor  )

And for information on Europe:

47 European countries on 54 are made! 7 missing countries:
- England, Italy, Germany, Spain: Other people have done it and these are already good updates.
- Austria: impossible to do this year, because of big change of format in 1st and 2nd division from next year (I have tried everything, it bug at the 2nd season)
- Slovakia: lack of clubs and divisions in the database for to build the 3rd division
- Portugal: I will do perhaps, later!

Edited by claassen

On 27.11.2017 at 16:29, claassen said:

47 European countries on 54 are made! 7 missing countries:
- England, Italy, Germany, Spain: Other people have done it and these are already good updates.
- Austria: impossible to do this year, because of big change of format in 1st and 2nd division from next year (I have tried everything, it bug at the 2nd season)
- Slovakia: lack of clubs and divisions in the database for to build the 3rd division
- Portugal: I will do perhaps, later!

I'm trying to find these updates but i struggle with Germany file, any chance for a clue ? ';-)

Yes, tomorrow night, I would have finished the 15 countries of Oceania :D  [(including also Melanesian Super Cup and rebuilding of OFC Champions League (for correct continental qualifications) ]

So, 4/6 continents will be already completed.

Then, I will do the 5 best countries in North America (not yet USA and Canada) and the 5 best countries in Africa for the next pack release. ;)

Edited by claassen