[FM18] Leagues World pack by claassen (279 updates: Final pack)

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I released tonight: Lithuania, Luxembourg, Kosovo, Malta, Montenegro and Moldova in the workshop. So, all countries in Europe are playable. :)

Until 4th division to Malta and 3rd division to Moldova !

For Moldova, " the Moldovan Football Federation's decision to change the season from an Autumn–Spring schedule to a Spring–Autumn one. " is OK in the update.

Format 2017 current (transitional season), then new format and dates, from season 2018!

@claassen thank you very much for Ukraine update, but there's wrong quantity of the Second League Group A teams: must be 10 instead of 12. Cherkaskyi Dnipro-2 and FC Ternopil are excess.

Could you please make an edition? (maybe with 12 teams in season 18/19)

Thank you in advance!

@RioImmagina: the clubs are semi-pro in Faroer 2nd division. After, the contracts, it's by default. Players don't have wages but they have bonuses!

@Incognito NL : I will update the versions in the worshop and in the megapack. This year, it's possible for the workshop while the other years, it was necessary to delete the file and put it back

@steff13: yes thank you, I didn't see that Cherkaskyi Dnipro-2 and FC Ternopil was withdraw this season. It's fixed on the workshop for the group A: 10 clubs in season 17/18 then 12 clubs, from season 18/19 ;)

I released lower leagues of Russia, Iceland, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Turkey on the workshop, All real formats, as always.

I soon finished Europe. To work: Austria, Norway, Poland, Switzerland, Wales. Unfortunately, not Slovakia because lack of teams and groups in the database.

Edited by claassen

3 hours ago, claassen said:

@RioImmagina: the clubs are semi-pro in Faroer 2nd division. After, the contracts, it's by default. Players don't have wages but they have bonuses!

@Incognito NL : I will update the versions in the worshop and in the megapack. This year, it's possible for the workshop while the other years, it was necessary to delete the file and put it back

@steff13: yes thank you, I didn't see that Cherkaskyi Dnipro-2 and FC Ternopil was withdraw this season. It's fixed on the workshop for the group A: 10 clubs in season 17/18 then 12 clubs, from season 18/19 ;)

I released lower leagues of Russia, Iceland, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Turkey on the workshop, All real formats, as always.

I soon finished Europe. To work: Austria, Norway, Poland, Switzerland, Wales. Unfortunately, not Slovakia because lack of teams and groups in the database.

Тhere is already a good addition of Polish Leagues, up to Level 6, here (https://myfootballmanager.pl/dodatki/other/100/football-manager-2018-polskie-nizsze-ligi-10-dodatek-od-ekstraklasy-do-okregowki) or directly here (https://myfootballmanager.pl/file/f-6EnkcVONM5hu9nfsspM7RfLSoSrAzqyuZR+VJSy2p5rZX7yAmk5lonzPQj6e+1h1b0djOcqkqx---zj---J2c5hjxw== ) - if only it's compatible with Your files (and I hope it is), it could save You some work ;)

42 minutes ago, avto said:

Тhere is already a good addition of Polish Leagues, up to Level 6, here (https://myfootballmanager.pl/dodatki/other/100/football-manager-2018-polskie-nizsze-ligi-10-dodatek-od-ekstraklasy-do-okregowki) or directly here (https://myfootballmanager.pl/file/f-6EnkcVONM5hu9nfsspM7RfLSoSrAzqyuZR+VJSy2p5rZX7yAmk5lonzPQj6e+1h1b0djOcqkqx---zj---J2c5hjxw== ) - if only it's compatible with Your files (and I hope it is), it could save You some work ;)

@kajetanor detailed me all the rules, I am currently working on it. Like that, it's sure it will be compatible with all my updates  ;)

Thank you for your support.

@nkunku  I guarantee no crashes between all my updates, but I can't guarantee crashes with other updates ;) 

But normally, it's OK because , I do no ID creation in the editor (except for missing African competitions)

@Dannyj11 : The workshop is in Steam. "Browse the workshop" 

With the big changement of leagues format from next year for all levels, Austria lower leagues are impossible to do this year with the real formats. I tried everything, during 4 hours but there, for the 1st time, I block.. :(  The editor doesn't want understand that there is a change of format and the number of teams for the 3 or 4 first divisions.

For 2 divisions, it works but not for more.

Edited by claassen

@claassen Thanks for doing this again. We appreciate all you do to make us enjoy the game much more. With regards to Africa, do you know if creating awards on your database will cause issues. For example, if I want to create a Nigerian premier league player of the year and so on, will that cause issues?

On 11/17/2017 at 12:09, claassen said:

I released tonight: Lithuania, Luxembourg, Kosovo, Malta, Montenegro and Moldova in the workshop. So, all countries in Europe are playable. :)

Until 4th division to Malta and 3rd division to Moldova !

For Moldova, " the Moldovan Football Federation's decision to change the season from an Autumn–Spring schedule to a Spring–Autumn one. " is OK in the update.

Format 2017 current (transitional season), then new format and dates, from season 2018!

I downloaded it the missing countries in europe arent there yet 

43 minutes ago, Pablo Sanchez said:

Does anyone know the best way to setup?

Do i tick add players to teams? and staff?

European ans South American leagues have preety good research so the clubs should be with players and staff already. 

@MokatooPL: Perhaps, I will see.

@kidthekid: There will be an ID creation, so I don't know. Chance or not chance for there to be ID conflicts and therefore crashes..

Last year, I created all missing Africa competitions on a single file, so that there are no ID conflicts.

I finished Europe: 45 updates on 54 countries.  :)

I started Asia (Japan on the workshop) and I will release a pack tonight.

1st post updated to 56 updates !!  :)

Changes to 19/11/2017
- 26 new updates

Europe: Belgium, Iceland, Ireland, Kosovo, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales

Asia:Japan, Qatar, U.A.E

Oceania: New-Zealand

3 hours ago, claassen said:

1st post updated to 56 updates !!  :)

Changes to 19/11/2017
- 26 new updates

Europe: Belgium, Iceland, Ireland, Kosovo, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales

Asia:Japan, Qatar, U.A.E

Oceania: New-Zealand

Will you be doing England?

@Richiness: Yes, I do all Asia now, including Australia for the next release.

@PequenoGenio: Just the competitions for Japan...

Iran, Saudi Arabia and Thailand, the 3 until 3rd division are available on the workshop.

16 teams by groups for Thailand 3rd division, from season 2018 and League Cup (75 teams) & FA Cup (74 teams) at real format, as usual. :)

5 hours ago, claassen said:

@Richiness: Yes, I do all Asia now, including Australia for the next release.

@PequenoGenio: Just the competitions for Japan...

Iran, Saudi Arabia and Thailand, the 3 until 3rd division are available on the workshop.

16 teams by groups for Thailand 3rd division, from season 2018 and League Cup (75 teams) & FA Cup (74 teams) at real format, as usual. :)

Thanks a million claassen!

Edited by Persee