[FM18] Leagues World pack by claassen (279 updates: Final pack)

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

last year megapack was amazing... i am still playing it. I will just move to FM2018 when your job is done :):):)

But I would like to ask you about some improvements i missed. 

Brazil - Série D (with qualification from state championships)?

USA: NASL, USL and PDL?

Australia: Regional Leagues?

India: I league and regional leagues?

Can I expect to see this in your job? (please, say yes!!):onmehead::onmehead:

2 hours ago, claassen said:

@igorferreira118

Brazil: No

USA: yes later for NASL and USL, not PDL

Australia: yes, already done in the pack

India: yes, already done in the pack

Oceania (15 countries + 2 continental competitons) finished on the workshop and in the pack sunday night. :)

What about Pacific Mini Games being played at the mo mate ??

Updating usual of Sunday evening  :)  

I did less this week, because of a little pause due to saturation. The pack is now to 126 updates.

Changes to 03/12/2017
- 24 new updates:
Africa: Nigeria
North America: The 7 Central American countries: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama
(New articles: 2nd division this year for Honduras and Nicaragua!)

Oceania: 14 updates + 2 continental competitions: ALL Oceania is made!

Improvements:
- Serbia: Deleting of Plays-Offs for 1st division, from season 2018/2019, like IRL.
- South Korea: fix rules on the foreigners for 3rd, 4th and 5th division
- Poland: minor improvements

And for African countries, I did Nigeria, but for the rest, this will come in last, after the Concacaf countries, because Africa database is very neglected in FM and it is therefore difficult to make good updates ! ;)

Edited by claassen

For Africa, there have been a small improvement but not enough in my opinion.. :(

It still misses the competitions of 37 countries on 57, but even on the countries done, it lack competitons who exist IRL (ex: Super Cup to Nigeria, which I created)..

It lack yet several clubs for small countries and the reputations of the competitions and the clubs are not good..

In short, it's a shame, there is a lot of work for to make good updates in Africa while for CONCACAF, it's a pleasure to do it because there are all the clubs, all the competitions and the reputations are correct!

Even Oceania is better than Africa. There are 90% of competitions and 90% of clubs in the database (I created the 10% missing)

Edited by claassen

you could try, but I'm waiting personally till 18.3 update. I've posted a lot of errors/changes and I hope they will implement this. If not, I will just concentrate on my own country and update. 

And for now you can ask HR's of Africa if they will implement the issues posted. 

Having just read your comments about the problems with Africa in the database, it probably answers this question but thought that I would ask it anyway. Is there another African nation that could be completed?

The only reason that I ask is because I know that there are a few people waiting to start The Big 70 Challenge, which requires 3 leagues to be won in every continent along side your brilliant world packs. 

Hopefully there is a league that could be done. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to more countries becoming playable.

@deivis10 : Yes, even if the database is bad for this continent, I will do all African countries.

@oohlala111: I did last night Algeria, Morocco and Mali. I continue today and tomorrow with Tunisia, Egypt, Cameroon, Ghana, Ivory Coast and RD Congo. So, the 10 best African leagues  will be available tomorrow. :)

@Richiness: Yes, I will do USA, after Carribean countries (remain 18 countries to do) and the African countries leagues which are in the database (remain 16 countries to do)

Edited by claassen

1 hour ago, claassen said:

Unfortunately, for Algeria, it seems hardcoded, :(  (like Atletic Bilbao for example)

I made a simple file, brand new with just the 1st division and without any rules and I have the same issue.

Algeria test.fmf

And I can't change that on the editor.

If you put it in the bugs forum maybe they'll change it in the winter update?

@cel1234: Yes, I will do later!

@Spurs08: Yes, but I repeat myself but Africa database is really very very bad.

I am doing Egypt and it's catastrophic for a big countries like that. I can only do the 1st division, because it lacks a lot of clubs of 2nd division, the teams are not distributed in the groups...etc
And the reputations of the clubs and the competitions, it's zero, not at all updated since many years (for ex., the Egypt super Cup has a better reputation than the Egypt cup.. :( ). 

Everything is to adjust and it takes 3 times more time to make an African update than an update of lost countries of Oceania or Caribbean where there, everything is almost perfect in the database!

Edited by claassen

4 minutes ago, claassen said:

@cel1234: Yes, I will do later!

@Spurs08: Yes, but I repeat myself but Africa database is really very very bad.

I am doing Egypt and it's catastrophic for a big countries like that. I can only do the 1st division, because it lacks a lot of clubs of 2nd division, the teams are not distributed in the groups...etc
And the reputations of the clubs and the competitions, it's zero, not at all updated since many years (for ex., the Egypt super Cup has a better reputation than the Egypt cup.. :( ). 

Everything is to adjust and it takes 3 times more time to make an African update than an update of lost countries of Oceania or Caribbean where there, everything is almost perfect in the database!

It's a real shame :( I understand that it's hard to research it in enough detail to include in the game, but if you can do it yourself for a fan-made update surely SI could at least get to that level of detail?

@claassen you've already done a fantastic job, je vous remercie! Are you doing those various international tournaments for clubs and countries like you did last year? They are always fun to play but I don't want to ask for too much!

@Spurs08: yes, it's shame. SIgames could make an effort for African database. But I get by. I did 12 African updates for the moment (available on my workshop then in the pack sunday night)

@kandersson Yes, I will do those various international tournaments for clubs and countries like I did last year

@oohlala111: I did Algeria, Angola, Cameroon, DR Congo, Egypt, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal and Tunisia. There is already enough to have fun with Africa, even if I will do other African countries (Sudan, Congo, Zimbabwe, Zambia) tonight. ;)

@MitoMitológicoThank you, but no, sorry, I would not do England, Germany, Spain and Argentina. You can found very good updates for these countries.

For realist and good updates, I advise: (but I don't know if it"s compatible with my updates but I think)

Germany: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1202633212&searchtext=german

Argentina: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1201480891&searchtext=argentina

England: On this forum ( https://community.sigames.com/topic/420091-fm18-england-level-10-now-complete-updated/   or/and https://community.sigames.com/topic/410826-fm18-wip-e22-england-to-level-22/ )

Spain: https://www.fmsite.net/files/file/651-tercera-y-juv-honor-beta/

Edited by claassen

vor 1 Stunde schrieb claassen:

@ Spurs08 : sim, é uma vergonha. SIgames poderia fazer um esforço para o banco de dados africano. Mas eu to perto. Eu fiz 12 atualizações africanas por enquanto (disponível na minha oficina, então no pacote domingo a noite)

Oops, nice updates, but do you have these too for the fm17? Can you answer?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb MitoMitológico:

Oops, nice updates, but do you have these too for the fm17? Can you answer?

Really not that hard to find if you would just search for it.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb MitoMitológico:

I know, I have this update downloaded to fm17 (the 18 is on the way next week, I think), but I was asking about additional ups from Germany, Argentina and England

Did you already search for it on the steam workshop?

Hi claassen - a slight issue with your DR Congo file in that it seems to clash with files activating lower levels in England.

I believe it's possibly due to the following:

To create the club "Nord Sport" you used the English team "Almondsbury". However, Almondsbury play in the English 10th tier, which is present in a lot of expanded England files. This means a clash occurs when using an English Lower Leagues file and the DR Congo file won't work alongside it.

Perhaps it could be an idea to undo the Almondsbury change and use a different club, seeing as lower-league English files are quite common to be used?

Keep up the good work ;)

Edited by howabe

@howabe OK, thanks, it's weird because Almondsbury is extinct in the database, but I changed and it"s OK now. ;)

For DR Congo, I put also the new format (12 teams in play-offs this year) then 16-team classic league, from the seasoin 2018/2019: http://www.africatopsports.com/2017/11/02/rd-congo-linafoot-devoile-nouvelle-formule-championnat/

On 12/3/2017 at 19:27, claassen said:

Updating usual of Sunday evening  :)  

I did less this week, because of a little pause due to saturation. The pack is now to 126 updates.

Changes to 03/12/2017
- 24 new updates:
Africa: Nigeria
North America: The 7 Central American countries: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama
(New articles: 2nd division this year for Honduras and Nicaragua!)

Oceania: 14 updates + 2 continental competitions: ALL Oceania is made!

Improvements:
- Serbia: Deleting of Plays-Offs for 1st division, from season 2018/2019, like IRL.
- South Korea: fix rules on the foreigners for 3rd, 4th and 5th division
- Poland: minor improvements

And for African countries, I did Nigeria, but for the rest, this will come in last, after the Concacaf countries, because Africa database is very neglected in FM and it is therefore difficult to make good updates ! ;)

Where is Serbian 1st divison deleting play offs? I think in which folder?

Edited by DjuradjKastriot

@cel1234: No, because these competition is very instable and in the database, there is only club of Port Vila 1st, 2nd and 3rd division. No clubs of minor islands.

@bigmattb28 Yes, I will do later

@Jowinho : For Mexico 3rd division, yes, I'm going to try

@DjuradjKastriot: in the pack, Serbia update in the folder Europe

Pack updated to 167 files. :)

Changes to 10/12/2017
- 41 new updates:
Africa: 20 updates (whose the 15 best countries + South Africa 3rd division)
North America: 16 carribean countries (whose the 11 best carribean countries)

Continental Competitions: CFU Club Championship, Ligue des Antilles
International Competitions: Baltic Cup, Mediterranean Games, OFC U20 Championship

Improvements:
- Australia: Canberra FC instead Canberra City to NPL Capital (working in progress on the problem of salary cap for A-League)
- France: Fix bug Money TV for Ligue1 and Ligue2
- France: French Cup rebuilding: for winners of specific competitions on updates of Martinique, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Tahiti, New-Caledonia and Reunion... are qualified for the 7th round of the French Cup, like IRL!
- Moldova: Fix minor rules
- Ukraine: Fix rules for 3rd division
- Central American countries: Fix continental qualification (work in progress)