[FM18] Leagues World pack by claassen (279 updates: Final pack)

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@lo.simon : For Austria, I retried but it's really impossible to do the Austria lower leagues this year, because of the change of format for 1st and 2nd division in 2018/19. The tests doesn't work in the editor and I don't want to destroy the rules of 1st and 2nd division to do it, it has no interest.

Here too, they can't do it: http://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/topic,24903.20.html?PHPSESSID=d0e7ec40f623960e91b43a666b4c9bc5

8 hours ago, claassen said:

@asapas  @fcdallas   yes, sorry, it was a bug with the file Concacaf Champions League (in my tests, I don't reload the game) , it's fixed ;)

Changes to 22/12/2017
- Canada update with 4 leagues and 2 cups
- Fix bug with the file Concacaf Champion's League

thank you very very much!!!!

10 hours ago, claassen said:

@lo.simon : For Austria, I retried but it's really impossible to do the Austria lower leagues this year, because of the change of format for 1st and 2nd division in 2018/19. The tests doesn't work in the editor and I don't want to destroy the rules of 1st and 2nd division to do it, it has no interest.

Here too, they can't do it: http://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/topic,24903.20.html?PHPSESSID=d0e7ec40f623960e91b43a666b4c9bc5

There exists an Austrian file, that seems to be playable, but I haven't tested it yet over a long time :/

il y a 22 minutes, avto a dit :

There exists an Austrian file, that seems to be playable, but I haven't tested it yet over a long time :/

Yes, with the basic editor, it"s possible to do it, but in game, it will block at the end of the first season and the fixtures will not generated, so it's useless !

Edited by claassen

6 minutes ago, claassen said:

Yes, with the basic editor, it"s possible to do it, but in game, it will block at the end of the first season and the fixtures will not generated, so it's useless !

https://fmfan.ru/board/index.php?/topic/61624-австрия-до-d4/ - I mean this one. It has a lot of issues, which make it imperfect (D3 is not growing to 18 teams, for example, and one can not choose only D1), but seems it's actually the best what could be done with Austrian lower leagues for now ;) feel free to have a look (or maybe you know this file already).

claassen should refrain from doing an Austria file as long as it is not possible to do one with original rules.

A file with downgraded or even distorted rules would be a compromise of his ingenious megapack!

It's not a bug, it's normal in the game. There is no contract but there are various bonuses for the players. And some players may apply for a contract

When the club has a better reputation and better finances, so the clubs can propose semi-pros contracts to their players

I released 12 carribean countries in the workshop.. I just have 3 North American countries left to do.
And before 2018, I should do 27 international and continental competitions.

Thus, there will be only the 36 African countries missing for January :)

@claassen merry Christmas to you and your family!! I hope the best! I would like to ask you something, i have loaded Belize league (know it's somewhat crazy :p  ) , 
but in the qualification places for the Central America ch.league etc i see that Belize doesn't send teams. So, it is hard locked in a way that Belize will never send teams no matter what?
It has to have those coefficients for the various nations to change places in how many teams they are sending to 'Continental leagues' ??

It's Christmas and I am lucky to have found an alternative to facing my relatives ;) Thank you!

Also, I had a hard time starting up with FM18, contrary to FM17 and before, but these files help me a lot to have fun again.

@Grumblewatcher : In January.. 15, 20, 25, 31 ? I don't know..

@asapas : Thank You. For Belize, you are wrong. Like IRL, there is a one team qualified for  the new competition "Concacaf league" that I made in my updates.
And the winner of the Concacaf league qualifies for the Concacaf Champions League.

With a carribean team, you can participate at 3 continental competitions: CFU Club Championship then Concacaf league (if you finish 2nd, 3rd and 4th of the CFU) then Concacaf Champions League if you win the Concacaf League. :D (The winner of the CFU Championship is directly qualified for the Champions League.)

@Wolf_pd: Thank you. It's the intention!

It's seems some Turkish rules are wrong in your lower league pack for Regional Amateur league & Third League: @claassen

1-  Foreign Player Rules in BAL / Regional Amateur League : There is 4 foreign player Allowed in that league. (Actually 2 under 18 foreign 2 over 18 foreign but of course hard to implement)

(3rd league rules in this status is correct - No foreign player allowed)

2- Age Rules: There is some annoying age rules in Turkish Lower leagues. It's hard to comply as a FM player but realistically a must...

Third league: Age rules not affecting registration but affecting matchday squad.

Only 10 1992 or older born (26 years old) players can put in first 18 (Matchday Squad)

There must be at least 8 player born 1993 or younger in first 18 (Matchday Squad)

Amateur Leagues: (BAL / Regional Amateur League): Age rules not affecting registration but affecting matchday squad.

Only 5 1988 or older born (30 years old) players can play in first 18 (Matchday Squad)

There must be 2 1998 (20 years old) or younger player in first 18 (Matchday Squad)

(2003 born players not allowed to play)

@ozzymanborn : Thank you for this informations. I will modify what is possible for the next release.

But for the age rules (26 years and 30 years), it's not possible with the editor, the maximum is 24 years.  Same thing for the foreign players under 18, it's not possible to do that.

1 hour ago, Mardels said:

When will be Crimea available? + Will you make Nepal 2nd division, just like last year?

Thanks ;)

Yes once Crimea is done Europe will be complete, Looking forward to doing a world challenge once all the countries are done, I'm currently creating a template with all the available competitions you can win.

@oche balboa : Yes, exceptionnaly, for Andorra Cup, I put 16 teams instead 12, but there, all the teams of 2nd division participate (except B teams), it makes more sense in my opinion than taking 4 random teams.

@Mardels : Crimea will be available for the next release of my pack (220 updates!), saturday night or sunday morning,

For Nepal leagues,  no info for the 2nd division. I only know that the 1st division that I made at 16 teams started, after a break of  2-3 years!

@rodrigo363 : Yes, it's normal. It's the new format , from season 18/19.

1 hour ago, claassen said:

@Carlito85 : Yes, but what is the problem ? Because the Northern Ireland 1st division is an official Sigames league :)

Awesome, thanks a lot :)

When you activate NI as a playable nation, the end of season playoffs mess up (some kind of bug I think). Basically one team is scheduled in the semi-final and the season never finishes. As a result, no NI teams qualify for Europe and are replaced by teams like Barcelona etc once the new season starts. It's fixable by using a custom NI league as I downloaded one last year and it fixed the issue.

Edited by Carlito85

il y a 6 minutes, Carlito85 a dit :

When you activate NI as a playable nation, the end of season playoffs mess up (some kind of bug I think). Basically one team is scheduled in the semi-final and the season never finishes. As a result, no NI teams qualify for Europe and are replaced by teams like Barcelona etc once the new season starts. It's fixable by using a custom NI league as I downloaded one last year and it fixed the issue.

Are you sure ? It seems very strange.  I think SIgames would have corrected this bug.  I will test.

Edited by claassen

45 minutes ago, claassen said:

Are you sure ? It seems very strange.  I think SIgames would have corrected this bug.  I will test.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it runs like that by default when activated. I'm sure I tested it with no editor files already but will again just to make sure.

@Carlito85 : I tested and I have not seen bugs..

North America, International Competitions, Continental Competitions and Crimea are finished.

I test all tonight, fix last bugs and I will release tomorrow afternoon the pack of 225 updates. :)

The final pack will therefore be to 261 updates with the remaining 36 African countries to do...

Edited by claassen

vor 11 Minuten schrieb claassen:

The final pack will therefore be to 261 updates with the remaining 36 African countries to do...

I'm playing a save with your updates and managing in Europe, Africa, Middle America, Oceania with 4 different managers and I really enjoy it.

Hi claassen

Some rules in Indonesian League needs to be fix

- Promotion/Relegation
There are 3 teams relegated from Liga 1 to Liga 2
And there are 3 teams promoted from Liga 2 to Liga 1 (Liga 2 Champions, Runner-up and third place)

- Foreign Player Rule
The number of foreign players is restricted to 4 per team. which is 3 foreign players and 1 AFC foreign player, Every team can use four foreign players on the pitch in each game, including at least one player from the AFC member countries (3+1).

No foreign players for Liga 2, 3 and 4

New Format Started from 2018 (Only for Liga 2, 3, and 4)
Indonesian Cup will be started in 2018

2017 Liga 2 will be divided into eight groups containing 7-8 teams each. Top two teams from each group will qualify for the next round, while teams ranked fifth and below will be relegated to the newly formed lower league that contains all 36 relegated teams. The new league will replace Liga 3 as the third tier competition in Indonesia, and the existing Liga 3 will be demoted to the fourth tier, forming Liga 4. This arrangement is done to reduce the huge number of participants (61) to 24 clubs in the 2018 season.

More details, here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Liga_1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Liga_1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Liga_2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Liga_2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Liga_3
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liga_4_(Indonesia)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Piala_Indonesia

Edited by bramcarella

7 hours ago, claassen said:

@Carlito85 : I tested and I have not seen bugs..

North America, International Competitions, Continental Competitions and Crimea are finished.

I test all tonight, fix last bugs and I will release tomorrow afternoon the pack of 225 updates. :)

Yeah it turns out you're right. I guess I'd left my UEFA file ticked when I last tested it. No idea what's causing it to mess up otherwise but no worries. Keep up the good work.

1st post and pack updated to 224 updates  :)

Changes to 30/12/2017
- 51 new updates:
Europe: Crimea.
North America: 15 carribean countries.

International Competitions: 29 competitions.
Continental Competitions: 6 competitions.

Improvements:
- Denmark: Fix for compatibility with the patch 18.2
- OFC Champions League: Fix bug with historic.
- Australia: Fix for compatibility with the file "Central American Games"
- Turkey, Lituania, Egypt: fix various rules for this 3 countries
- India: Team "India Arrows" instead of "Dsk Shivajians" to I-League
- Indonesia: Fix new rules for 1st division and formats to Liga 2 , Liga3, for season 2017 and 2018.

Countries done:
Africa: 21/57 --> Continuation and end in January.
Continental Competitions: 12/12 --> Finished.
International Competitions: 32/32 --> Finished.

Asia: 47/47 --> Finished.
Europe: 48/55 --> Finished.
North America: 42/42 --> Finished.
Oceania: 15/15 --> Finished.
South America: 7/10 --> Finished.

Tested until 2031 without bugs or crash.

Edited by claassen

Woah the new updated pack makes want to start a new game, all the new international competitions are absolutely amazing for club & country saves in less conventional leagues thanks a lot claassen!

Hi, could You have a look at the Arab Club Championship file? It's the only one of all Your files, which seems to be in some conflict with other updates (not only yours) and makes a crash just after confirming game loading (although added as a single, works perfect). Did you use any of other existing competitions to create it? Or maybe there's a problem with me starting the season too early (2.1.2017)?

Do you have any tutorial to make international competitions database ? i’m trying untick Balkan Nations Cup extinct box, making this competition revive again, but i’m still confused after trying to edit international rules.. thanks

@Richiness : no, not yet. I don't understand why it does that and it's impossible to correct, apart from redo the update.. So, later!

@avto : In my tests, all works well, even starting my career on January 2nd (Georgia). There is no conflict with other files.

@mas_topik : No, I don't have a tutorial. Look my international competitions in the editor.

On 30/12/2017 at 08:04, Carlito85 said:

Yeah it turns out you're right. I guess I'd left my UEFA file ticked when I last tested it. No idea what's causing it to mess up otherwise but no worries. Keep up the good work.

This has been a bug for years with alternative UEFA club competitions and the NI League - I believe related to the end date of the playoffs and what seems like some hard coding of how the playoff positions translate to European places. I believe it should work with this update though with the default UEFA competitions?

3 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

This has been a bug for years with alternative UEFA club competitions and the NI League - I believe related to the end date of the playoffs and what seems like some hard coding of how the playoff positions translate to European places. I believe it should work with this update though with the default UEFA competitions?

Yeah it works ok with the default UEFA competitions. I downloaded a NI premier in FM17 that worked with custom UEFA competitions but I was unable to transfer it over to FM18.

Hi @claassen

I am running a save in Haiti and enjoying it, however dates for the closing stage semi finals and final are not matching. In the rules section the dates for when the matches take place is earlier than what happens in game.

Do you know why this is?

For example the final game is saying it will be played before the date I play my semi final.