[FM18] Leagues World pack by claassen (279 updates: Final pack)

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OFC champions league doesn't seem to work, every year it says 'games will be scheduled' the following year and no games are actually scheduled or played.

6 hours ago, kandersson said:

OFC champions league doesn't seem to work, every year it says 'games will be scheduled' the following year and no games are actually scheduled or played.

Believe you need to have his Oceania files. Same as with CONCACAF League and CCL needing Central America and Mexico.

7 hours ago, kandersson said:

Yep had this issue too. It seems to work fine without using the OFC Champions League file though and just running Oceania leagues.

Also, the city for Hamilton Wanderers in New Zealand is Christchurch and should be Hamilton, although I haven't checked if that is a default database issue.

@lo.simon : No but tomorrow, I will release a last update  with the update of other competitions for 2018 (Latvia, Uzbekistan, India and 3-4 other minors)

@kandersson and @Mushtaq :   No I tested and it work very well but you must have all Oceania files (except if you want Micronesia, Tuvalu, Wallis and Kiribati) in the folder "editor data" and select them here: dxxI93yg

Same thing for the files "Concacaf league" and "Concacaf Champion's leagues"; it work very welll  but you must have the updates:
"Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Panama, Nicaragua, Belize and CFU Championship"  in the folder "editor data" and select them.  But, it's not mandatory to play with this leagues!

If not, it doesn't work and it's normal. This 3 competitions works with this leagues.

Edited by claassen

1 hour ago, LandonDonovan10 said:

@claassen is there group stage for concacaf cl? i'm on dirrectly first raund 

No, it's a straight knockout competition.

11 minutes ago, claassen said:

Changes to 20/05/2018: LAST update!
- New format for the CFU Championship: in 2 tiers like IRL from 2018.
- Addition: Copa Paraguay (new from 2018) and Uzbekistan 3rd division
- Updated many other competition formats that changed in 2018 (continuation and end): Armenia, Latvia, Moldova, Venezuela D2, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Dominican Republic, Sudan, Zambia, New-Caledonia and 4-5 other minors..

Incredible news, thanks for all the work you've put into this claassen!!

Il y a 1 heure, Johan Jovo a dit :

What is the current status of the Austrian lower divisions in your update? For the season 18/19 the three regional divisions will be merged into the 2. liga (third tier in Austria). 

I didn't do Austrian lower divisions.

Ok, thank you for your answer.

Maybe something to put on the to-do list, as with the new season it will become one league instead of three, which should be easier to implement. If you need any info regarding the teams please let me know, I would be glad to help.

I tried to start a save in Bolivia, where you implemented that the league will expand to 14 teams starting 2018, but the league structure isn't completely right. In the Apertura all teams are split in 2 groups of 7 teams where everyone faces eachother twice as well as their arch rival (who are put in the other group) with the top 4 teams of both groups going to a playoff. The Clausura is a double round robin of 26 games. In your database it's two 26 game round robins for 52 games in total.

I'm facing a very serious problem that I have not encountered in any FM (from 2012 onwards when i played for the first time the game) and it makes the game really unplayble. I'm playing in the Austrian championship with Austria WIEN, and the other teams have registered to their senior squads (up to 25 players allowed) not all their's basic players but most of the registered players are from their's second team. So I play against low quality teams and obviously there is no real opponents.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

On 30/05/2018 at 15:30, Demetre said:

I'm facing a very serious problem that I have not encountered in any FM (from 2012 onwards when i played for the first time the game) and it makes the game really unplayble. I'm playing in the Austrian championship with Austria WIEN, and the other teams have registered to their senior squads (up to 25 players allowed) not all their's basic players but most of the registered players are from their's second team. So I play against low quality teams and obviously there is no real opponents.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Whatever it is it's nothing to do with this update.

And, if anyone is interested, there's a further update to this, correcting a few bugs, on other forums.

Edited by White Flag

@claassen What new plans you have for FM2019, do you think about International Champions Cup? Now I'm played in FM2017 with your files and also added myself ICC and this is good combination.

What you think about some cups for champions of some countries like eg. Iberian Cup (Portugal and Spain champions), Trans-Tasman Cup (Australia and New Zealand), Pan-Pacific Championship (China, Japan, Korea, USA), Toyota Premier Cup (Thailand, Japan) etc. I have lots of ideas but don't have time and skill to make this. I think this could make game more interesting.

Or maybe when I have more time I could make some cups based and compatibility with your files? Of course I sign that is main your works.

Australian National Premier Leagues still not working. Australia has a "!" next to it when you try to add the nation on the start page. Is this an issue which can not be fixed. I play in one of these leagues and it is very complicated but editor does not seem to allow the leagues to work. Happy to give info on the structure and process if you need more info. I have even tried to add the national premier leagues myself but get this error >>> which will not allow me to go to advanced rules. I have checked the teams and have ensured that no teams have these leagues set as a next division but still getting the error.

Note: Australian National Premier Leagues - Queensland has 14 teams instead of 12 now.

fmerror.PNG

The Australia issue isn't universal, I installed all of this last night from the latest versions and had no issues.

Just wanted to say thanks for making all of these, I can't imagine how much time this took! Especially cool that you included all of the international competitions that normally aren't included.

How many of these Leagues do you think it's safe to run without any other expansion Leagues from the Workshop, and no other editing apart from cosmetics?

Great work to do all this, can't even imagine the amount of time it all took.

There is some countries that I want to use with this database. However the database that I really want to use is the Canada one. I had also read that the databases will not work with the other created databases on the internet. So my question is for the Canada database if I want to create the whole CPL using the CSL league that is already created do I just create the CPL teams and create them from scratch and then swap with the teams that are in CSL division. I know the CPL only has 8 teams but I want to be able to have like 20-25 games that would be like what 4 rounds? Also i have read that there is a 1.5 million salary cap looking to be how do I also put that into the save file as well.

I love the fact that there is so many databases that when i play as my hometown team in Canada with so many databases that my youth intake team will have players from other countries as well. Cant wait to get this project started.

My other question about adding this into the Canada save is if I add teams like Regina and also a team out in Moncton that would be 10 teams do I have to change anything as far as the Canadian Championship or any tournaments or playoffs goes as far as this matter 

Any help by anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

On 16/06/2018 at 19:33, neilhoskins77 said:

How many of these Leagues do you think it's safe to run without any other expansion Leagues from the Workshop, and no other editing apart from cosmetics?

Great work to do all this, can't even imagine the amount of time it all took.

If i include the tournaments and everything I think i have about 30-40 databases between countries and tournaments. I may only have 2 stars but it still runs ok

First of all, I love this pack and I use it every year, so thanks @claassen ! Is it possible to donate some money to you for doing this every year?

Secondly, I have a few questions that maybe someone here knows the answers to. I started the save in Reunion, a small African island country. Turns out they don't send a team to the African Champions League (like irl at the moment), but I was wondering is it possible that it changes mid-save? Or can it be edited somehow with the in-game editor or any other way? The Reunion champions just end up playing Indian Ocean Champions Cup the season after, which is far from competitive, so the save could get stale quickly. Although there is a local cup which leads to the French Cup which I found very interesting, so that might be a path to the Europa League at least but not sure if that will be allowed if it comes to it.

The other thing is probably not directly related to the league pack here, but the team I chose (ASC Grand-Bois) is semi-professional yet I can't sign any players to a part-time contract, only non-contracts are allowed (still the case 3 seasons in), is that also set in stone or changeable (obviously if the team goes Pro that would change, but I mean before that, as I can't even make any money from selling players, they just leave if they become decent)?

And lastly, with the finances being so strained, I was hovering around $0-10k, but at the start of season 3 I bought an Algerian 18-year-old for $2,500 but suddenly I went to -$50k balance overall. The expenses only said "Other - $47,000". So does anyone know exactly what that cost is for, and do I just need to avoid foreign players, or foreign youngsters or something third could be at work there?

11 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

Question...

If say for example I start in Canada with the CSL League.. If the league rep say is low like 10 will it get better over time?

Yes, the league rep will get better depending on how your club performs, like if you compete regularly in a continental cup competition every season and do well, even bringing in very good players from outside the country (maybe also in the country?) can affect the reputation.

On 20/06/2018 at 00:29, Fmfan00 said:

My question is since England is not in the Europe list the level 22 database would that work with this big set of databases as well or no sicne england is not listed in the list of countries in europe?

I would say it is unlikely that you would get the level 22 database to work with claassens due to the probability of IDs being the same from the created content. 

Has anyone encountered this issue where your players just receive mysterious long term bans for non-existent red cards?

I am managing in the San Marino League and I have three players suspended for periods ranging from 4 months to 2 years.

ban1.JPG.fca41c115c02edfdb498c1f2fc25b006.JPGban2.JPG.b0d1efd210174a46ec2cd8b765de63bb.JPGban3.JPG.e4b1245b0f9c756a54aa77646a98c52c.JPG

Edit: Found that other players in the league also received bans on the same day.

ban4.thumb.JPG.2c623e5ebce3a3039538c4758e93c61e.JPG

Edited by EthanM

On 23/06/2018 at 20:15, Tgwri1s said:

First of all, I love this pack and I use it every year, so thanks @claassen ! Is it possible to donate some money to you for doing this every year?

Secondly, I have a few questions that maybe someone here knows the answers to. I started the save in Reunion, a small African island country. Turns out they don't send a team to the African Champions League (like irl at the moment), but I was wondering is it possible that it changes mid-save? Or can it be edited somehow with the in-game editor or any other way? The Reunion champions just end up playing Indian Ocean Champions Cup the season after, which is far from competitive, so the save could get stale quickly. Although there is a local cup which leads to the French Cup which I found very interesting, so that might be a path to the Europa League at least but not sure if that will be allowed if it comes to it.

The other thing is probably not directly related to the league pack here, but the team I chose (ASC Grand-Bois) is semi-professional yet I can't sign any players to a part-time contract, only non-contracts are allowed (still the case 3 seasons in), is that also set in stone or changeable (obviously if the team goes Pro that would change, but I mean before that, as I can't even make any money from selling players, they just leave if they become decent)?

And lastly, with the finances being so strained, I was hovering around $0-10k, but at the start of season 3 I bought an Algerian 18-year-old for $2,500 but suddenly I went to -$50k balance overall. The expenses only said "Other - $47,000". So does anyone know exactly what that cost is for, and do I just need to avoid foreign players, or foreign youngsters or something third could be at work there?

I also have the issue with semi-pro club only being able to offer non-contracts. If anyone has an answer would be very grateful. I'm playing in Malta as St. George's.

will the save crash if i dont include all of the countries into my save file when ti comes to all tournaments? besides the NA tournament which i plan on having those countries i mean ones like European, and international and other non NA tournaments?

9 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

I want to be able to use the level 22 england with Classans roster files and was just wondering if it was possible?

I answered above

Thanks for this work.

I have one technical question. How do I go about affiliating clubs from different nations in order to stay compatible with the entire pack? Any idea how it could work? Since a club from Zimbabwe is not necessarily available in the Reunion database I reckon.

Which file would better be changed?

Changes to 13/07/2018:
- 7 new competitions:
International: Concacaf Nations Leagues A, B, C ; World Cup 2018 with real groups, South American Games, WAFU U-20 Championship, Baltic Cup U19 and Arabian Gulf Cup U19.
Continental: Campeones Cup

- Fix El Salvador for compatibility with new update
- Fix AFF-U19: Australia don't participate

On 27/06/2018 at 06:21, Pompeyboyz said:

I would say it is unlikely that you would get the level 22 database to work with claassens due to the probability of IDs being the same from the created content. 

I wouldnt use all of classens save files just ones that arent in the game so like latvia, Lybia, other south african countries etc along with a level 22 database  for england since Classen does not have england

1 hour ago, Fmfan00 said:

I wouldnt use all of classens save files just ones that arent in the game so like latvia, Lybia, other south african countries etc along with a level 22 database  for england since Classen does not have england

it is nothing to do with that though...it is down to team ID's conflicting

In FM17 I could not run the english to lvl 22 with many of Classens due to this.