Sports Interactive Community
claassen

[FM18] Leagues World pack by claassen (263 updates: Final pack)

OFC champions league doesn't seem to work, every year it says 'games will be scheduled' the following year and no games are actually scheduled or played.

6 hours ago, kandersson said:

OFC champions league doesn't seem to work, every year it says 'games will be scheduled' the following year and no games are actually scheduled or played.

Believe you need to have his Oceania files. Same as with CONCACAF League and CCL needing Central America and Mexico.

7 hours ago, kandersson said:

Yep had this issue too. It seems to work fine without using the OFC Champions League file though and just running Oceania leagues.

Also, the city for Hamilton Wanderers in New Zealand is Christchurch and should be Hamilton, although I haven't checked if that is a default database issue.

@lo.simon : No but tomorrow, I will release a last update  with the update of other competitions for 2018 (Latvia, Uzbekistan, India and 3-4 other minors)

@kandersson and @Mushtaq :   No I tested and it work very well but you must have all Oceania files (except if you want Micronesia, Tuvalu, Wallis and Kiribati) in the folder "editor data" and select them here: dxxI93yg

Same thing for the files "Concacaf league" and "Concacaf Champion's leagues"; it work very welll  but you must have the updates:
"Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Panama, Nicaragua, Belize and CFU Championship"  in the folder "editor data" and select them.  But, it's not mandatory to play with this leagues!

If not, it doesn't work and it's normal. This 3 competitions works with this leagues.

Edited by claassen

1 hour ago, LandonDonovan10 said:

@claassen is there group stage for concacaf cl? i'm on dirrectly first raund 

No, it's a straight knockout competition.

34 dakika önce, Crplz said:

No, it's a straight knockout competition.

Thanks. I thought that was bug or something... My reserve players will miss that easy group stages lol 

11 minutes ago, claassen said:

Changes to 20/05/2018: LAST update!
- New format for the CFU Championship: in 2 tiers like IRL from 2018.
- Addition: Copa Paraguay (new from 2018) and Uzbekistan 3rd division
- Updated many other competition formats that changed in 2018 (continuation and end): Armenia, Latvia, Moldova, Venezuela D2, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Dominican Republic, Sudan, Zambia, New-Caledonia and 4-5 other minors..

Incredible news, thanks for all the work you've put into this claassen!!

What is the current status of the Austrian lower divisions in your update? For the season 18/19 the three regional divisions will be merged into the 2. liga (third tier in Austria).

Il y a 1 heure, Johan Jovo a dit :

What is the current status of the Austrian lower divisions in your update? For the season 18/19 the three regional divisions will be merged into the 2. liga (third tier in Austria). 

I didn't do Austrian lower divisions.

Ok, thank you for your answer.

Maybe something to put on the to-do list, as with the new season it will become one league instead of three, which should be easier to implement. If you need any info regarding the teams please let me know, I would be glad to help.

I tried to start a save in Bolivia, where you implemented that the league will expand to 14 teams starting 2018, but the league structure isn't completely right. In the Apertura all teams are split in 2 groups of 7 teams where everyone faces eachother twice as well as their arch rival (who are put in the other group) with the top 4 teams of both groups going to a playoff. The Clausura is a double round robin of 26 games. In your database it's two 26 game round robins for 52 games in total.