Sports Interactive Community

Always have the same error message. Just can not continue with the game and see that several get these error messages. video card has also been updated

Hope you can help me want to play normally

Schermopname (1).png

Can you please attach your crash dump file here so we can take a look?

Do you only ever encounter crashes when entering matches? Or do you get them at other points? 

How many leagues are you running with what sized database? If you go into your save and go 'FM' -> 'Add/Remove Leagues', how many leagues does it say are loaded?

Also are you running any custom graphics/logos/add-ons with the game? If so, please try removing them and see if the same issue occurs.

Let us know, thanks. 

Yeah due to the sheer number of changes and improvements for FM18 in regards to Scouting, Dynamics and the AI during matches and when making transfers running this many leagues will cause potential issues in the game.

The recommended limit is 125,000 so you would need to stay lower than that in order to avoid this issue on your system. 

I had competitions in the background and then players are well below the limit and still crashes is that normal? do I have to start a new career so that I do not have any problems anymore?

On 17/11/2017 at 09:00, gijsvanboven said:

I started a new career and now look with less countries if he normally does when he is not doing normally send me the save file of

You said less than before, but how many leagues are you running with what sized database? If within your save you go to 'FM' -> 'Add/Remove Leagues', how many players are loaded? 

Also what graphics quality are you running the game in? You can see this via the in-game preferences. 

Let us know, thanks.

137,000 players at computer performance are 3 stars. 37 countries would also like to see players from other competitions so that I have more opportunities. And graphics quality is low

Yeah you're still over the recommended limit which is 125,000 so I'm afraid liable to encounter these types of issues. 

I am going to remove some other countries so that I do not exceed 125,000 hopefully he will do it normally I always played higher and never had any problems. He'll let me know as soon as he crashes again

have unfortunately crash again with max 82000 players is really tired of this. never had problems with your playing and now the one mistake to the other I want to be able to play normally by now. I always have a lot of clubs that I play with because I really like that but apparently it is not allowed to work now I hope it can be solved quickly

FM 2018 v18.1.3.1045020 (2017.12.08 11.10.44).dmp

Okay we've just released the 18.2.0 update - can you try again and see if you encounter the same issue?

Thanks.