Sports Interactive Community

I want to start a new save with Billericay Town. Is there a way to start a game in leagues lower than the Conference North/South?

If you sim to the end of the first season they tend to come up. Alternatively you could head over to the database forum and see if any custom databases have been created yet. 

Just go into the editor and swap them with a team in the Conference South. I do this with Dulwich Hamlet as they are my local childhood team and are only one league below the Conference South division.

We always need people to help with level 7-9 research. If only everyone who demanded we include those levels in the game were as keen to help with researching the clubs at that level. Email scouting at sigames dot com if you are interested.

38 minutes ago, Gripper said:

We always need people to help with level 7-9 research. If only everyone who demanded we include those levels in the game were as keen to help with researching the clubs at that level. Email scouting at sigames dot com if you are interested.

What do you mean by research?? What would it entail?

3 hours ago, leejerwood said:

Just go into the editor and swap them with a team in the Conference South. I do this with Dulwich Hamlet as they are my local childhood team and are only one league below the Conference South division.

Ah yes not sure how I forgot about this option! Went ahead and did this so thanks!

2 hours ago, Gripper said:

What would this "research" entail?