Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Roaming Raumdeuter

Cant upload videos on YouTube

Okay we're aware some users are encountering issues uploading highlights and we're looking into it. Apologies you've encountered this issue in your game. 

As said it's an issue we're looking into - when we have some more information we'll let people know. Thanks. 

Hi
I have quite the same problem as well.
It hangs on the page where it uploads the video to Youtube. After a while, the video is uploaded to my youtube channel but in the game the upload process does not show any progress and I can't come out of that view and have to restart the game but get an option to save the game so it has not frozen. When I then look at the video on Youtube the shirt textures are white for all players. 

There is also a glitch where the keeper handles the ball outside the box without any action from the ref :D
I have no mods installed.

Video can be seen here: 

Edited by StenaldoMaterazzi

On 11/27/2017 at 16:04, Neil Brock said:

As said it's an issue we're looking into - when we have some more information we'll let people know. Thanks. 

Any updates on this? Thanks. 

As I talked with Miles on Twitter, I am providing necessary info. 

I have PC, Card I am using is GTX 770m. 

I update graphics drivers regularly and I never had issue in uploading videos on FM 17. I have latest GFX Drivers. 

My issue is that I click on upload button and nothing happens. I see no bar nothing.

Pic below.  

Screenshot (7).png

I've tried reproducing this in-house and have been able to - just to confirm if you try and do so at the end of the match (as opposed to whilst it's a replay) are you able to? 

5 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Just to clarify, did you raise it in the match engine forums as I suggested above? 

err, you said that to the other guy who had goal keeper handling issue outside box, right? 

4 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

I've tried reproducing this in-house and have been able to - just to confirm if you try and do so at the end of the match (as opposed to whilst it's a replay) are you able to? 

I will try that and get back to you. Thanks. 

18 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

The one where video highlights gets encoded before being uploaded? It got stuck on encoding video. 

We're currently investigating the issue - when we have any further info we'll let know. Thanks.