Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
jckc221013jamie

match engine stutter's

Recommended Posts

i have a brand new gtx 1060 6gb super jet stream and my match engine just stutter's so bad from very low up to very high graphics and when im having it on very high im seeing a constant 75 fps as my screen is at 75 hz so i no it aint nothing my end the rest of the game run's like a dream and is fine its just the match engine is very jumpy 

I have just loaded up fm17 with every nation and every graphics pack from faces to logo's and kits and that match engine runs absolute fine it can not get any smoother so i know its deffo something to do with football manager 2018 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually try the following and see if it helps:

- Right-click on your desktop
- Open Nvidia Control Panel
- Click 'Manage 3D settings'
- Select 'Program Settings'
- From the 'Select a program to customise, click the dropdown and select 18 Football Manager (FM.exe)
- Click on this to select it
- Now within the options, scroll down to where it says 'Vertical Sync'
- Click on it and select 'Fast'
- Click 'Apply'

Let us know, thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Actually try the following and see if it helps:

- Right-click on your desktop
- Open Nvidia Control Panel
- Click 'Manage 3D settings'
- Select 'Program Settings'
- From the 'Select a program to customise, click the dropdown and select 18 Football Manager (FM.exe)
- Click on this to select it
- Now within the options, scroll down to where it says 'Vertical Sync'
- Click on it and select 'Fast'
- Click 'Apply'

Let us know, thanks. 

ah yh i see about this on another thread and yh mate it has worked its running absolute fine very smooth but every now and then their will be a minor little lag but nothing compered to how it was before i turn `Vertical Sync fast` on

Edited by jckc221013jamie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay that's good to hear, glad it's much improved. 

When you see the 'little' lag occasionally, what generally is happening in game when it occurs? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2017 at 14:55, Neil Brock said:

Okay that's good to hear, glad it's much improved. 

When you see the 'little' lag occasionally, what generally is happening in game when it occurs? 

 it will kinda like stutter for like 2-3 seconds and then go back to normal iv noticed its happening when my card is hitting the power limit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2017 at 12:53, Neil Brock said:

Do you find that's say between highlights, or actually during match action? 

it is during match action 

Edited by jckc221013jamie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And is the game actually lagging or are you just seeing drops in FPS? What camera mode are you running the game in?

Also is this in all graphic quality levels from Very High all the way down to Very Low? Or does it only happen in the highest settings? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2017 at 12:55, Neil Brock said:

And is the game actually lagging or are you just seeing drops in FPS? What camera mode are you running the game in?

Also is this in all graphic quality levels from Very High all the way down to Very Low? Or does it only happen in the highest settings? 

im playing in t.v camera mode and yes it is happening from very high to very low graphics settings it will be very smooth and then it will go very jerky for about 3-5 second with no frame drops then just go back to being very smooth again and iv tried this on all graphics settings 

On 11/26/2017 at 12:55, Neil Brock said:

 

 

Edited by jckc221013jamie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2017 at 13:10, Neil Brock said:

Can you please try disabling the Windows game bar as shown here? - https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-and-remove-game-bar-windows-10-creators-update

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

i done that mate even before i installed football manager 2018 i disabled it as soon as i done a fresh OS install 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, can you try configuring any anti-virus you have to make sure it's not interfering with the game or Steam as shown below?

 

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2017 at 12:30, Neil Brock said:

Okay, can you try configuring any anti-virus you have to make sure it's not interfering with the game or Steam as shown below?

 

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

i have no antivirus software i never use them i only use windows 10 defender 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow this is unbelievable even after the update all the match lag is still their and the calendar jerkiness looks like its back to Nvidia control panel to set v sync to fast this is a joke and the calendar jerkiness issue is just so annoying its just shocking that we pay our money for a game that don't even feel complete i can see the sale's of football manager 2019 not being so good next year cause who is gonna wanna keep paying for a game with so many issue's its a shame cause football manager could be so amazing but the issue's with it what people have is just way to much it ain't right its wrong 

 

DxDiag.txt

 

Edited by jckc221013jamie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...