I would like to see more goal styles, i have never seen a player score a bicycle kick since i have been playing FM from 2010 right up to 2018. Maybe it is a feature but I have never seen this. Or different styles of free kicks and corners, they all seem standard on the game.

I've seen some rare bicycle kicks, but lately the annimation for this is very bad. And when the FM didn't have 3D motor, Tim Howard (while i was with Man UTD) scored after corner kick by bicycle kick. 

You should open that thread in Feature Requests. For 18, I have seen some different way to shoot, there are more natural and variety, but could have more. 

Have they reduced thee number of cross cum shots yet? Haven't got FM18 yet but those shots have been around in high number for a few years now, along with the one where the keeper dives 5 yards past his post for a shot that is going out for a goal kick

2 hours ago, MoxeysTheName said:

Have they reduced thee number of cross cum shots yet? Haven't got FM18 yet but those shots have been around in high number for a few years now, along with the one where the keeper dives 5 yards past his post for a shot that is going out for a goal kick

That's still in the game unfortunately.

it wouldn't bother me that much but when you can give a player a specific PPM you'd expect to see the odd overhead kick or rounding of the keeper

Its a shame as they seem to have a dozen different ways for the goalkeeper to score a own goal.

i'd like to see the odd fighting animation for scuffles and mass brawls. you cant watch Match of the Day without seeing one or two each week.

11 hours ago, MoxeysTheName said:

Unfortunately this happens about 3/4 times a game. If you thought it was annoying in previous years this year it'll really test your patience.

8 hours ago, Carninho said:

then if you manage in south america or africa you can see players chasing the ref off the pitch at full time :D

Totally agree with this, it would surely make it very interesting :D

On 15/11/2017 at 08:23, TheBigBoss said:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen someone round a keeper and score on FM 

I saw, but it's rare like Halley. With that new ME it should be more possible. 

On 15/11/2017 at 10:00, Altair said:

Yeah me too. I miss more dribblings and more types of score overall. I play a full season and for example i only see 1 baseline goal.

Sorry what would be a "baseline goal"? 

On 15/11/2017 at 10:10, Carninho said:

then if you manage in south america or africa you can see players chasing the ref off the pitch at full time :D

Libertadores spirit! haha

This would be a inverted International SuperStar Soccer lol 

25 minutes ago, Seyen said:

Ah never i seen a penalty kick from a one-one with a goalkeeper.

I'm not sure if it's actually impossible for a goalkeeper to commit a foul, but I have certainly never seen any of them commit any, ever.

On 11/15/2017 at 20:53, TheBigBoss said:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen someone round a keeper and score on FM 

I saw this last night, playing as Liverpool.  Sturridge took the ball down in the area, jinked past a defender then side stepped the keeper and passed the ball into an open net.  It was pretty nice to watch!!

I agree though doesn't happen that often.  I have noted more variety on FM 18 though

On 21/11/2017 at 23:15, gmulv said:

I saw this last night, playing as Liverpool.  Sturridge took the ball down in the area, jinked past a defender then side stepped the keeper and passed the ball into an open net.  It was pretty nice to watch!!

I agree though doesn't happen that often.  I have noted more variety on FM 18 though

Sure doesn't wow at least you have witnessed it :)