Sports Interactive Community

I played fm 2017 without any problem with my FPS peak around 60 when I was using Amd R290 4G GPU. However, I changed my GPU to RX580 8G recently and it only peak at around 30s FPS. Even when I got FM2018 the issues persist. I tried to reinstall GPU driver, disable my ESET NOD32 Antivirus, and change the graphic to low in game preference but nothing change. My FPS keeps on 35 on the game and while on 3D or 2D match. I included my DxDiag and hope someone help me with my issue. Thanks.

DxDiag.txt

FM18 fps.png

Have you tried turning on Windows Defender, uninstalling ESET then uninstalling and reinstalling FM? Even when disabled some AV's have been known to conflict with FM and Steam so to make sure this isn't the cause this would be a good place to start.

Thanks. 

Hi, thank you for your reply. I tried to uninstall and reinstalling my FM after I uninstall ESET AV completely and play the game but it still have the same FPS even with low graphic on 3D match as you can see from my SS.

And have you check my dxdiag under diagnosis?

---------------
Diagnostics
---------------

Windows Error Reporting:
+++ WER0 +++:
Fault bucket 1783226478402054448, type 5
Event Name: BEX64
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: fm.exe
P2: 18.1.1.0
P3: 5a05ba4a
P4: fm.exe
P5: 18.1.1.0
P6: 5a05ba4a
P7: 00000000042e2b90
P8: c0000409
P9: 0000000000000007
P10:

FM18 fps_1.png

Okay I don't think the game has read the change very row as it's suggesting your should be running in very low, which clearly isn't right. Please try as follows:

Delete Cache
Delete Preferences 
Reverify Cache 

If that doesn't help, I'd suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the graphics card drivers. Details below:

Hi Neil,

I tried all of your suggestion, from deleting cache, preference and reverify local data with steam twice, but it doesn't work. I even uninstall and reinstall my Graphic card driver twice and uninstall and reinstall my FM2018 without any good result. Any other suggestion? Thanks.

Okay we've just released update 18.1.2 for Football Manager 2018 so please try again now and let us know how you get on.

Thanks.