What are the chances of finding another Pelé? Probably one in a Brazillion.

Makoto Nakamura

1 hour ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

fe7be4de9369ad2d3baca709a800b46a.png

57b086f8c6dfbeca4d62bfa221c65e52.png

So we're moving from an 11,000 all-seater to a 3,642 capacity stadium that's costing just £2,730 to make...and we're selling our 11,000 capacity stadium...for £1,000. How terrible are you guys at business?

Bug maybe?

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May 2021

a18e96baaac4e43abcdc7e1c12e13ba0.png

c865c233dd34a14d6e158d4337edca74.png

A mixed month and we haven't been too awful and at least we're outside of the relegation zone early on. You may have noticed that Vitoria have only played one game, and that is because despite being relegated last season they're in the Copa Libertadores and even qualified from their group in 2nd, behind Universidad Catolica but ahead of both Colo Colo and Cortulua.

June 2021

a54158afc4aaabd50c7e180f3486a87a.png

7a2dcca776af810bcfbac183eb580dda.png

200 games already! And this record appearance marker will just keep climbing and climbing in the future decades, hopefully one day breaking the 1000 barrier.

b9c087585ab51c5c511111e00dcb6d4a.png

74adb77de636c7f2e5e9fe4cbc00f9e3.png

What a bizarre month, we're smack in the middle of the table even after an 8-1 defeat where one of Cricuma's players scored a hat-trick of penalties and yet we're 2 places ahead of them.

1-8 and then bounce back with a 6-2 over a good Guarani side! Classic Série B!

With those junior coaching and recruitment upgrades plus a growing reputation you're going to produce plenty of talented players - and hopefully the board won't sell all of them behind your back this time!

5 minutes ago, kandersson said:

1-8 and then bounce back with a 6-2 over a good Guarani side! Classic Série B!

With those junior coaching and recruitment upgrades plus a growing reputation you're going to produce plenty of talented players - and hopefully the board won't sell all of them behind your back this time!

We can't help but excite! :lol: I'm really hoping we get a good few crops of players in, we need a goalkeeper, really badly. We're getting a couple of bids for players but nothing that we haven't been able to turn down yet.

On 11/16/2017 at 16:26, Makoto Nakamura said:

2019 Youth Candidates

0f234426099667ccda9a5e2f37c040ae.png

6 players in with a shot of being a key player for us!

Apologies I'm late in catching up with your thread. (Great idea by the way). :thup:

Years ago, (I mean years and years ago), before the dafuge Challenge existed, we used to do single season challenges in different countries where we all managed the same team, (I think). I can't remember the name of the team I managed, but I do remember the Pernambuco State Championship, which started as a League and then went to a Cup and then back to a League again before finishing off with a few Rounds of Cup games before a winner, (not me) was announced the winner. The only other thing I remember were the number of head-butts and upper-cuts thrown that season. It was more like MMA than football. :lol:

Good luck with this. I hope your edit stands up

Almost forgot. The actual reason for me posting was the 2nd column in the picture above. That seems to suggest that 4 players who are in your Youth Intake are already classed as Influential players at the club. Is that right? It doesn't seem right to me. Technically they are not even at the club until they sign a Youth contract. 

Something else why I am here. Why did you opt to improve the Youth Coaching (CA) twice in that 1st year rather than Youth Recruitment (PA)? What was your thinking?

7 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Apologies I'm late in catching up with your thread. (Great idea by the way). :thup:

Years ago, (I mean years and years ago), before the dafuge Challenge existed, we used to do single season challenges in different countries where we all managed the same team, (I think). I can't remember the name of the team I managed, but I do remember the Pernambuco State Championship, which started as a League and then went to a Cup and then back to a League again before finishing off with a few Rounds of Cup games before a winner, (not me) was announced the winner. The only other thing I remember were the number of head-butts and upper-cuts thrown that season. It was more like MMA than football. :lol:

Good luck with this. I hope your edit stands up

Almost forgot. The actual reason for me posting was the 2nd column in the picture above. That seems to suggest that 4 players who are in your Youth Intake are already classed as Influential players at the club. Is that right? It doesn't seem right to me. Technically they are not even at the club until they sign a Youth contract. 

Something else why I am here. Why did you opt to improve the Youth Coaching (CA) twice in that 1st year rather than Youth Recruitment (PA)? What was your thinking?

Jesus we must be going back at least a decade with that then! :lol: Do any of these teams look familiar to you then?

30248a9775ed1161f7e21f593b27cfbe.png

Thanks Jimbo, it seems to be holding up well so far and I've tested it up to I think either 2036 or 2040 on a test save.

The way I like to look at it is not that they're influential players at the club, just influential players in their age group, since they're youth candidates they've probably been playing one another for at least 5 years or so, so there's going to be a couple of influential players compared to the rest of the group. 

There wasn't any thinking really, I just thought improving Youth Recruitment would be more expensive so I opted to try and improve Junior Coaching twice. :lol:

1 hour ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

Jesus we must be going back at least a decade with that then! :lol: Do any of these teams look familiar to you then?

30248a9775ed1161f7e21f593b27cfbe.png

Thanks Jimbo, it seems to be holding up well so far and I've tested it up to I think either 2036 or 2040 on a test save.

The way I like to look at it is not that they're influential players at the club, just influential players in their age group, since they're youth candidates they've probably been playing one another for at least 5 years or so, so there's going to be a couple of influential players compared to the rest of the group. 

There wasn't any thinking really, I just thought improving Youth Recruitment would be more expensive so I opted to try and improve Junior Coaching twice. :lol:

Sport, no.
Nautico, no.
Santa Cruz, yeah possibly.
Central, no.
America, yes, but as opposition I think.
Salgueiro, no.
Porto, no.
Vitoria, yeah possibly.
Serrano, yeah possibly, but again as opposition only.
Serra Talhada, no.
Vera Cruz, no.

My memory is rubbish. Maybe if @dafugesees this he will remember. 

Another great Youth Intake by the way. :thup:

[Edit]

Santa Cruz seems the most likely, but possibly not. 

Fantastic progress so far, only you could blast through the seasons this quick in Brazil :D.

The stadium thing is weird and it looks like you'll be stuck in a small stadium for at least 20 years which is nuts. Also annoying that you lost that youngster for a meager £55k - the curse of the interfering chairman strikes again.

However, you've got some good youngsters coming through and I reckon you'll be competing with the big boys before too long!

4 hours ago, smp20 said:

Fantastic progress so far, only you could blast through the seasons this quick in Brazil :D.

The stadium thing is weird and it looks like you'll be stuck in a small stadium for at least 20 years which is nuts. Also annoying that you lost that youngster for a meager £55k - the curse of the interfering chairman strikes again.

However, you've got some good youngsters coming through and I reckon you'll be competing with the big boys before too long!

It may take me more than a couple of days if I hit 80+ games a season! :eek:

Hopefully that stadium will have a lot of room for expansion, else we're not going to be getting much money through in gate receipts which will be worrying. I plan on us spending some time in Serie B now where there's more than enough games and slowly grow the team, fingers crossed things work out that way!

8 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Sport, no.
Nautico, no.
Santa Cruz, yeah possibly.
Central, no.
America, yes, but as opposition I think.
Salgueiro, no.
Porto, no.
Vitoria, yeah possibly.
Serrano, yeah possibly, but again as opposition only.
Serra Talhada, no.
Vera Cruz, no.

My memory is rubbish. Maybe if @dafugesees this he will remember. 

Another great Youth Intake by the way. :thup:

[Edit]

Santa Cruz seems the most likely, but possibly not. 

It was indeed Santa Cruz :D

2021 End of Season

9d1543128b17551aea7b9287c0c09e69.png

c93f3a7e7585b800a556a63ccc2a0102.png

09cf18e166a29286f17aae45b52708d5.png

6be389c4b45a0a72731d4e598b4d96c6.png

a98ab4c76c4e0fa0a70fcfd5ff318fa8.png

d05356224d399e644ecb0ea08cde743d.png

Terrible end to the season but we survived and that's all that matters.

8ccd876d200b07b78203e04d378a9015.png55f25b3098f8b4841d10a8d496942f00.pngfc267e928014c2865aa9baffa2ab542f.png

24e178745d35176cbbb3179e746ce7b7.png

ca6482f5c9f8c61b75ff92fc182fe12d.png

26725052bbf2dcb9d59ef289b836bb29.png

71c8f0dedba6b7c46a6b30e940bba50c.png

Overall Best XI

4f830a2e52674c1311a9f04055520038.png

Best XI

fca5eb00fb8f9af9c4d3db496f9e56e8.png

Thiago (YP3e)

Iranílson - Renan Eliphas - Libório (YP1a) - Josivan

Juninho - Gleidson - Jorge Luiz (YP3b)

Luquinha (ResB) - Luanderson - Watteau (YP1b)

Season |  League  |  Position  |   State   | Position | Copa do Brasil | Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017   | Serie D  | 2nd Grp E  | Paraibano |   2nd    |       N/A      | State Final
2018   | Serie D  | 1st Grp D  | Paraibano |   2nd    |    4th Round   | State Final, Serie D Playoff Quarter Final
2019   | Serie D  | 1st Grp D  | Paraibano |   1st    |    3rd Round   | State Winners, Serie D Playoff Final, Promoted!
2020   | Serie C  | 4th Grp A  | Paraibano |   1st    |    2nd Round   | State Winners, Nordestao 3rd Grp D, Serie C Playoff Final, Promoted!
2021   | Serie B  |    14th    | Paraibano |   1st    |    2nd Round   | State Winners, Nordestao 3rd Grp C, Survived

3 minutes ago, kandersson said:

See what happens when you boast about your next Kaka...

Are you allowed to buy back players produced at your club at some point?

I know :( I won't be buying back any players, hopefully they do well under AI management.

2 minutes ago, ZimmermanPT said:

Sometimes I feel the urge to punch some players... that is one of those cases. 

I'm glad you agree, hopefully he goes the same way as Luquinha and sees sense eventually.

Archived