Sports Interactive Community
Soupie85

Teams are warming up - End of Game

At the end of a game a box stating the teams are warming up appears. No actuon can be taken - I can’t even force quit I have to reset my laptop!

i was very happy with my 5-0 win as well!!

How often do you see this at the end of a match? Did you go on any specific screens during the match (say analysis etc) or leave the match environment by clicking on a player's profile at any point? 

Let us know, thanks. 

Okay we're aware of this issue and it's one we're looking into. Apologies you've encountered it in your game. When we have any further info we'll let you know. 

Thanks. 

We've released the 18.1.3 which should hopefully lessen the chances of this occurring. Please try again and see if you do get it.

If you do, please let us know, thanks. 

Hiya,

It seems random to me. I do not think I have gone more than 10 games without this happening. For example today this occurred when I went to play first match. I rebooted, loaded game managed 4 games and it has hung again. I do not seem to be able to make it happen. Is there any PC info/logs that you would want to see? 

7 hours ago, Felix Wilkie said:

Are you ever trying to make a tactical change at the very end of the game when this occurs?

I get it frequently and never make a late change 

Okay we've just released the 18.2.0 update - can you try again and see if you encounter the same issue?

Thanks. 

I also get an issue where if I make a sub before half time but the ball doesn’t go out of play then the injured player or substitute. Appears both on the bench and on the pitch. Causing the game to crash at the end of the game. It’s so frustrating  especially if you haven’t saved for a while so have to play through3/4 games again

Keeps happening to me as well, really starting to **** me off now.

Come on SI, this bug has been around a long time now

This may not be of any use to anyone on this thread but I kept having the game hang on "teams warming up" at the start and had to hard reset. I believe this was fixed for me by changing the graphics settings on my laptop dual graphics to force power saving, the opposite of SIs advice. If you are using a laptop with dual card then maybe this is worth a shot.

I'm having the same problem. Having taken a couple of years out with FM, I decided to take the plunge again only for this constant crashing at 'the teams are warming up'. What a complete and utter waste of time! It really is a joke. I'm hoping Amazon will accept a return

Identicle issue here, end of game when I go to leave match I get 'the teams are warming up' and game has to be completely restarted and all data lost.  So frustrating, making the game unplayable unless you save after every move!!!

On 01/01/2018 at 14:03, WillBowden said:

Same thing still happens to me now.

On 01/01/2018 at 15:38, tostao said:

Just got the game, two games into the season and it's happened three times.

It's unplayable.

On 01/01/2018 at 15:40, DamonWattsok said:

Keeps happening to me as well, really starting to **** me off now.

Come on SI, this bug has been around a long time now

23 hours ago, jclarkso said:

This may not be of any use to anyone on this thread but I kept having the game hang on "teams warming up" at the start and had to hard reset. I believe this was fixed for me by changing the graphics settings on my laptop dual graphics to force power saving, the opposite of SIs advice. If you are using a laptop with dual card then maybe this is worth a shot.

23 hours ago, penridge said:

I'm having the same problem. Having taken a couple of years out with FM, I decided to take the plunge again only for this constant crashing at 'the teams are warming up'. What a complete and utter waste of time! It really is a joke. I'm hoping Amazon will accept a return

18 hours ago, toonjohnny said:

Identicle issue here, end of game when I go to leave match I get 'the teams are warming up' and game has to be completely restarted and all data lost.  So frustrating, making the game unplayable unless you save after every move!!!

Please all of you create your own thread in regards to your issue as instructed at the top of this forum. We understand this may seem a little counter productive, but it's the surest way of making sure wires don't get crossed in regards to instruction we provide you and information you provide us.

Thanks.