Sports Interactive Community
MattStatto

Player history not recording.

Been having an issue whereby the player history after the first season isn't recording and is disappearing leaving a gap in the history of every player which is really annoying. I presume this is a bug and not just because the mobile version doesn't have the capacity to record each player's statistics? 

I've had some players in my own team who have had their 17/18 season history recorded but then there's players like Messi in my screenshot here that don't have that season at all. 

Screenshot_20171111-140824.png

We're looking to find a good example of this, do you have a save from directly before the end of the 17/18 season?

I too am having this issue. It clears the previous seasons records for players who appeared in your team. For example I am now in the 19/20 season. I signed Turnbull in July 17. Records appear for 17/18 but not for 18/19, and again for the current season 19/20, so not showing last season. New signing Suliman signed in July 19 however doesnt show records for 18/19 and he wasn’t in my squad so all players data, managed by me or otherwise, doesn’t show

42E52D73-4028-495E-86C5-1F6C9530D4F3.png

929C46E7-D39D-43B4-9A51-485687E0731E.png

Edited by CraigW92

10 minutes ago, CraigW92 said:

I too am having this issue. It clears the previous seasons records for players who appeared in your team. For example I am now in the 19/20 season. I signed Turnbull in July 17. Records appear for 17/18 but not for 18/19, and again for the current season 19/20, so not showing last season. New signing Suliman signed in July 19 however doesnt show records for 18/19 and he wasn’t in my squad so all players data, managed by me or otherwise, doesn’t show

42E52D73-4028-495E-86C5-1F6C9530D4F3.png

929C46E7-D39D-43B4-9A51-485687E0731E.png

Thanks for the further info, we would love a save from before end of season 18/19 if you have one.

I have one from November 2017 but nothing from that season I’m afraid. I will save one mid 5is current season to see if when I tick over to 20/21 I have the same issue

16 hours ago, Alari Naylor said:

We're looking to find a good example of this, do you have a save from directly before the end of the 17/18 season?

The one save that I had this from, I was going to upload it as I was in brief conversation with one of the SI guys over on the fmmvibe forum but it turned out that the stats recorded correctly at the end of that season. My game is/was more inline with what it shows above in Craig's game... 17/18 recorded fine for my team (Salford City) and all the leagues but the spanish la liga, but then it missed 18/19 out and didn't record this for any of the leagues, but when I got to the end of the 19/20 season, just as I was about to save and upload that game for review, I decided to check and see if it would correctly record the history and it did again. So I ended up with a strange 17/18 yes, 18/19 no, 19/20 yes result. Weirdly I checked York City though and Jon Parkin specifically and he had all the seasons recorded, so I have no idea what is going on with that save.

Is this not a common issue at all then?

11 hours ago, Heselton said:

Hi alari, is this going to be solved in the next update? I’m having the same issue

Do you have a reproducable instance of this? From before a season update?