The Return of the Manchester United Thread v1.3 - The Future Starts Hereâ„¢

foobR

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

who's doing the new thread? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moi icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

well get on with it then, or do we have to wait as long as the roundup for it? :sarcasticrollyeyethings: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is the general conscensus that we want it started today?

I'm sure I can be a little more spontaneous on this occasion icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wicom:

Arsenal thread already streaking away so you better get it started pronto icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Streaking away about as fast as a naked Michelle McManus into a headwind at a beach football international tbf

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wicom:

Arsenal thread already streaking away so you better get it started pronto icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Streaking away about as fast as a naked Michelle McManus into a headwind at a beach football international tbf </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

don't joke the cuts brought in by Glazer mean she'll be your new goalkeeper this season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We've had Andy Gorman in goal, she'd do fine

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

I'm picking out all of our fixtures from that bloody great list, give me a chance icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude the bbc have them all in one place

nick should leave the thread starting to the professionals icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Phfft, if professional is a brief mention of a couple of fixtures and a thread title roundly criticised by fellow fans, you're welcome to it icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

I'm trying to get a holiday to England at the start of January so I can see those three games. How long before the games do I have to get tickets for them? And no I won't be a megawhore numpty! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You won't get away tickets. So thats one game you can see and are you a One United member? if not you won't get a ticket for scouse even if you are you will struggle as it will be overprescrbied by ALOT.

and i doubt if we will have thme 3 in a row fixtures will be moved

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

I'm trying to get a holiday to England at the start of January so I can see those three games. How long before the games do I have to get tickets for them? And no I won't be a megawhore numpty! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You won't get away tickets. So thats one game you can see and are you a One United member? if not you won't get a ticket for scouse even if you are you will struggle as it will be overprescrbied by ALOT.

and i doubt if we will have thme 3 in a row fixtures will be moved </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon13.gificon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

and i doubt if we will have thme 3 in a row fixtures will be moved </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon13.gificon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>thats life ay icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

despite, rather than because of your opening post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

threads look better with short opening posts. and nobody ever reads the long self important spiel anyway.

Any chance of getting ANY game later on in the year? It'd be less of a financial strain that way as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeh the less high profile the game the more chance of a ticket. Are you a One United member? If not im sure someone will sort you out

There's a surprising amount of pressure involved with choosing a suitable title icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scott or Juni will edit it when drunk no doubt so it doesn't matter.

There's a surprising amount of pressure involved with choosing a suitable title icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scott or Juni will edit it when drunk no doubt so it doesn't matter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My thoughts exactly icon_biggrin.gif

Any chance of getting ANY game later on in the year? It'd be less of a financial strain that way as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure, if your a one United member, i doubt the demand will be that high this season so if you ear mark a game you want to go, apply for it. If you dont get in, have a look on here, or RI, RN for spares you should get some.

*The OFFICIAL 'baronsamedi is the son of God' Thread (also featuring some Man United stuff)*

icon14.gif

Are you a One United member? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by snipersdream:

*The OFFICIAL 'baronsamedi is the son of God' Thread (also featuring some Man United stuff)*

icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwww, and I'd just pressed 'submit' as well icon_frown.gif

Archived