Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
PriZe

Low moral

IMG_0257.thumb.PNG.b44af560414a8eb0ebdee0d82d19e6e6.PNG

So i am winning, top of the league, Sane, raheem, silva, Jesus all get a lot of game time, but the whole bloody squad could audition for the Suicide squad movie :S

Think there are some moral issues

On 13/11/2017 at 13:33, MikaelS said:

Which reputation did you start with?

This is the question I was going to ask, it would be expected for an unknown reputation manager to have a negative effect on player morale. In this instance it might be a bit severe.

1 minute ago, Alari Naylor said:

This is the question I was going to ask, it would be expected for an unknown reputation manager to have a negative effect on player morale. In this instance it might be a bit severe.

Well, it's Man City, so a combination of low rep and high expectations? :)

19 hours ago, Alari Naylor said:

Hi Alari, i started with the normal reputation.

9 hours ago, Alari Naylor said:

How's the motivational coaching?

That might be it, i don't have one. Will have a look. But winning everything should boost moral as well don't you think so? 

8 hours ago, PriZe said:

That might be it, i don't have one. Will have a look. But winning everything should boost moral as well don't you think so? 

What I'm thinking is maybe 'Motivational' could be set to 'Low' or 'None' in your training. Wouldn't mind having a look at the save though!

6 hours ago, Alari Naylor said:

What I'm thinking is maybe 'Motivational' could be set to 'Low' or 'None' in your training. Wouldn't mind having a look at the save though!

I finished the season, still moral lower then i would expect. Will upload it tomorrow!

To be fair i think it's setting is on low

I'm a bit concerned about this as well. My objective for the season is to finish mid-table and acheive cup success.

I'm currently 3rd in the league and have a semi final game in the US Cup to play yet my board feel I should be performing better in my position. They are also worried about the low mood in the squad.

I've had a look at the morale of my squad and most of the players who have low morale have been loaned out. So I would have thought their morale would not count towards my squads morale as they're not currently at the club. I also think the board are being extremely unfair given that I'm exceeding my objectives.

Screenshot_20171118-172133.png

Screenshot_20171118-172140.png

Screenshot_20171118-171934.png

Edited by Lillywhite Dean

Also, should my unsigned reserve team players have morale? They're not strictly "in play".

Screenshot_20171118-173243.png

Have just won the MLS Supporters Shield. My board's objective was to achieve a mid-table league position and cup success.

First Board Confidence Update since winning the shield (see pic 1).

Note that the Board seem pretty ungrateful.

And squad harmony is still an issue. It's in the red yet see pic 2. A lot of my players seem happy or content.

Screenshot_20171129-173937.png

Screenshot_20171129-174005.png

On 12/11/2017 at 09:13, PriZe said:

IMG_0257.thumb.PNG.b44af560414a8eb0ebdee0d82d19e6e6.PNG

So i am winning, top of the league, Sane, raheem, silva, Jesus all get a lot of game time, but the whole bloody squad could audition for the Suicide squad movie :S

Think there are some moral issues

I have this same problem on my West Ham save 4th in the league yet the team are outraged I am not playing chicharito despite him missing buckets of chances every time I give him a chance. I think SI do this because they like to screw you over when you start overachieving too early in the game.