Sports Interactive Community
Weiry

Club has played more than the max number of games in stage 0 of competition

I get that error message when verifying advanced rules and have no idea how to fix this.

This is with FM17 by the way...

Any help is appreciated

image.thumb.png.eb8e8e771e77b03f75a25f96a1aaaa6c.pngimage.thumb.png.a4624f3f4a419caa90f581f9143c10b6.png

As above if you are using the take stage results to another stage see RIGHT PICTURE  then in the league settings LEFT PICTURE you have to create those extra games . This is useful for Ribal leagues etc 

I get the same error with FM18 and I'm not edititng any sub 20s leagues... maybe it's hardcoded but I can't pass through it

Any idea?

image.png.97aca1edb5fdd0f8c9c28a9bc9da4396.png

12 hours ago, prot651 said:

image.thumb.png.eb8e8e771e77b03f75a25f96a1aaaa6c.pngimage.thumb.png.a4624f3f4a419caa90f581f9143c10b6.png

As above if you are using the take stage results to another stage see RIGHT PICTURE  then in the league settings LEFT PICTURE you have to create those extra games . This is useful for Ribal leagues etc 

thanks for the help mate but I am not using the take stage results...

I did add the extra league games and it worked but when I test in game the competition stops at stage 0 when it should also have a finals series as well as a promotion playoff.

Any more ideas?

1 hour ago, Weiry said:

thanks for the help mate but I am not using the take stage results...

I did add the extra league games and it worked but when I test in game the competition stops at stage 0 when it should also have a finals series as well as a promotion playoff.

Any more ideas?

upload your file. this was issue on Fm17 earlier but i cant remember why this happened. There is thread about this somewhere in older pages.

6 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

upload your file. this was issue on Fm17 earlier but i cant remember why this happened. There is thread about this somewhere in older pages.

ok no worries mate 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/untck15iw8c94f4/2017 Australia Pyramid Level 3 _0BEB8F83-6AC9-4A84-B340-1F376BFB82F6.fmf

this is with fm17 by the way and the competition in question is Playstation 4 National Premier Leagues Victoria

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.65a97e5db5b011758cfcfe662eb14e33.png
image.thumb.png.15421113d219eedd1b420d508c6460ba.png

As above i added an extra league game to this league and it verified and i loaded the game and looked at the league ? Seems all ok at this point . Originally kept saying Port Melbourne had played the maxium amount of games but by doing this it worked 

9 minutes ago, prot651 said:

image.thumb.png.65a97e5db5b011758cfcfe662eb14e33.png
image.thumb.png.15421113d219eedd1b420d508c6460ba.png

As above i added an extra league game to this league and it verified and i loaded the game and looked at the league ? Seems all ok at this point . Originally kept saying Port Melbourne had played the maxium amount of games but by doing this it worked 

yes I did this and it worked too but when I holidayed in game at the end of the season the finals and promotion playoff never loaded (unless that is a problem with how I set it up?)

Have the same issue. Tried adding extra league games, nothing helped. What can cause this?