Sports Interactive Community
KUBI

Simple questions about editing - just ask in this thread

How can I release all players and staff from their contract? So everyone is free at the start of the season? 

I tried to sort the groups as stages of one sub-competition. But for competitions with 3 league stages and 1 relegation playoff, testing rules says that that compentation is not finished until the season update day. I tried everything, also set up fixture dates (all 3 league stages starts and ends on the same time with 15-16 teams), but still... no effect. Any idea?

If needed I can upload my database to check it out.

fm19_hungary_nation_rules.png

fm19_hungary_nation_rules__fixture_dates_for_competition.png

If I have a leage schedule with a break 22nd Dec to 1st Feb in it,

image.thumb.png.02bc8d749d9ed0c131db94aee5dbe5a7.png

then why does the break end around 25-28th Feb then?

image.thumb.png.88b683d090125d84dd754cb55841ff20.png

23 minutes ago, scythian12 said:

If I have a leage schedule with a break 22nd Dec to 1st Feb in it,

image.thumb.png.02bc8d749d9ed0c131db94aee5dbe5a7.png

then why does the break end around 25-28th Feb then?

image.thumb.png.88b683d090125d84dd754cb55841ff20.png

I've set break dates in basic rules and everything works okay.

Hi all - basic question:

You can only use the in-game editor to change nation rules for one nation per save - is there a text file or something i can edit to change the default settings and edit them all at once?

I want to create a mod set that would effect basically every countries pyramid systems so piling standard save files seems really impractical.

I have a few issues currently with a database if anyone could help

1. Some reoccurring injuries are still are showing on a players (most of them were non-players and i've now made them younger and into players.

2. A Future transfer I made and now have taken away is still happening

3. Some players relationships i have changed are not showing in game

4. Some clubs favourites/non favourites are not changing either

5. Relationships in the editor for some poeple are showing blank names, but showing in game

Can anybody help?

thanks, 

Hi did anyone ever manage to add transfer restrictions to clubs in the editor? Ive searched but only found old answers I want to add basque only players rule to a lower league basque club any help appreciated 

Playing fm17 by the way

Edited by Cpwfos

27 minutes ago, Cpwfos said:

Hi did anyone ever manage to add transfer restrictions to clubs in the editor? Ive searched but only found old answers I want to add basque only players rule to a lower league basque club any help appreciated 

Playing fm17 by the way

I think club transfer restrictions are hardcoded and can not be set in pre-game editor.

Its a shame , i wonder if i created a club and used athletic bilbao c as the team it would then have the restrictions still that I wanted ?

Edited by Cpwfos

On 31/01/2019 at 17:38, Cpwfos said:

Its a shame , i wonder if i vreated a club and used athletic bilbao c as the team it would then have thw restrictions still that I wanted ?

Update on this, I tried the above last night and it does work , athletic bilbao c are now K K Bilbao and sodlupe (low rep Basque team )are kow K K Bilbao B and the basque only transfer rules are in place

Edited by Cpwfos
Spellings

Hi, could anyone please help me, I would like to change my Scottish season start date to 31 May. How do i manage this?

apologies if its been asked before but when adding a player on loan to a squad, do you need to put a figure in both % wages paid by loaning club and £ wage or is 1 enough in either box?

Just wanted to do update Jose Mourinho leaving United but can't seem to find a way to indicate Ole Gunnar as an Interim manager. Know its there lol. Anyone? 

Hello there,

I chose not to open another topic for discussion and I'm really expecting the help of you guys in this matter, once you are my last hope. hehehe

I'm messing arounf with FM editor, and created a league structure for the South Region of Brazil, as I did many years ago. I used Venezuela as the existing country to edit the new one, deleting all the players, cities, stadiums and everything concerning to Maduro's country. The work was pretty thorough, mas I'm facing two main problems right now:

First, even the nation's language being portuguese, the generated players and staff still have spanish names. Both the newgens and the players generated for clubs that don't have enough players.

Second, there is a venezuelan stadium that was deleted from the database in the country infrastructure:  the CTE Cachamay. I don't see where I can modify that. 

Thank you very much.

On 03/02/2019 at 14:29, GJS93 said:

apologies if its been asked before but when adding a player on loan to a squad, do you need to put a figure in both % wages paid by loaning club and £ wage or is 1 enough in either box?

no need of putting 2 figures in 2 boxes.

On 05/02/2019 at 11:19, pantatanjing said:

how can i change number of substitution allowed in premier league such as  12 from 12 instead of 3 from 7 using advanced rule?

x.thumb.png.521fa7fd865884cbc2e09839df795e92.png

How do I add this logo to my game? I replaced Cardiff City with a new team that I created and want the this logo to be my new teams logo. I successfully added the large logo that appears in game, but there is a small logo file where the logo appears in standings that I can not seem to get right. 

Minutemen Logo.png

I’m having issues with a set host stadium for a customised friendly cup I’ve created for my macedonia file.

Every year, Tikves Kavadarci hold a friendly cup called the Vuko Karov Tournament where they invite up to 6 teams from Macedonia (and sometimes one guest team from Serbia, Bosnia or Bulgaria). It’s held on one day and teams play 45 minute matches in a league setting. All matches are held at Tikves’ stadium, Gradski stadion.

Of course, this is impossible to recreate on FM so I’ve set it so that it’s played like a standard cup with four teams (Tikves, two Macedonian clubs and a randomised team from either Serbia, Bulgaria or Bosnia). This part works as it should do, but I’m having issues with the game holding all matches at Gradski stadion. I’ve set it so all rounds are played at “Specific Stadium: Gradski stadion” but upon testing the file, the games are still being held at the stadium of whatever team happens to be set as the home team. 

In Macedonia, this tournament is highly regarded among the Macedonian football community so I would like to at least get the stadium issue sorted.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Hey - is it possible to edit a player's role? So if I wanted a player to be a natural at AML, but I specifically want him to be a natural at say winger and not inside forward, how would I do that? I can only see that you can increase/decrease their suitability out of 20 for the position itself (centre back, AML, S etc)

2 hours ago, Cookie Boy said:

Hey - is it possible to edit a player's role? So if I wanted a player to be a natural at AML, but I specifically want him to be a natural at say winger and not inside forward, how would I do that? I can only see that you can increase/decrease their suitability out of 20 for the position itself (centre back, AML, S etc) 

you can't edit role, you can edit player's attributes to 'suit' the role.

I have a conundrum that I cannot work out. All help is appreciated.

Currently I'm working on some "Minor Leagues" in the USA. I also am adding a Canadian league. I am aware that to edit Nation Rules for the USA and Canada I would need to create a separate file for these nations.

My conundrum is I have a Pro League which is the "top" league in the USA. I also want two "minor leagues." The only issue I am having is that I want the top league to start in the year 2017, as I am using the FM18 editor. This is working almost better than I had thought. I need one of these minor leagues to start in February of 2019 and the other to start in the Spring of 2020. The issue I am running into is that the league rules are unable to verify due to the minor league starting outside the "Nation Rules" general tab start and end dates.

Is my only option to create two shell nations (such as the U.S. Virgin Islands) for each minor leagues so I can use their season start and end dates to fix the verification issue?

Apologies if this has been asked.  I want to add the two new teams into the A-League for future seasons.  Is it possible?