Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Agent

Out Of Africa

Black-Leopards.png

I have decided to do a save that I have not seen around these parts before. 

I have always had a massive affinity with football from the lesser parts of the world, I love how the game can reach every corner of the world it amazes me. Over my time, I have taken in games in Europe, Asia, North America, South America and Africa. It is the last of these where I will be starting my adventure. 

The aim is to take an African Team from the doldrums of African Football to being the best in Africa and eventually the World. I will do this by bringing through my own youth products and developing players from Africa. Eventually I would imagine I would take over the South African National Team but for the first few years I will  be running with Black Leopards. 

We are not blessed with the greatest Facilities nor is there much else to learn about the club

(I am a bit in the future so I will be posting my first season shortly.)

Black Leopards - 2017/18 -  South African First Division

Image result for black leopards fc

League/League -We had a very good season.We lost our first two games in the league, after that we went on a ten game unbeaten streak this propelled us up the league. We then hit a bit indifferent form before we hit top of the league in week 17. We stayed there all year and won the league with two games to go. In the last two games I played the kids and lost both, but it didnt matter the league was ours. 

Competitions - Decent enough result in the Cup, we knocked out a team in our league and a non league team before being beaten by a Premier League side in a close game. 

Transfers - I decided not play with width so those were sold and a couple more strikers were bought in. 

Youth - Couple of decent prospects including a keeper who will be number three next year

Finance - Just picked up 100k for my league position and still in trouble. 

Stars

Jean Mungana - Great player in the middle of the park for us who created a decent amount of goals. Needs more goals but was good this year. 

Morgan Shivambu - Another centre midfielder, this time this lad scored a few more goals. He was a bit more of a ball winner and was very good. 

Lebohang Mabotja - The final of the three centre midfielders and the best by a mile. A bit more of an all rounder and a quality player 

Next Year

I signed a new two year deal before Christmas which is what I wanted. We are going to have to bring in more quality but survival will be the aim next year

Story So Far

20117/18 - South African First Division - 1st