Sports Interactive Community
prekas

Bring back the "Report card only" option on scouting player (update)

"Report card only" option on scouting player was  fast and useful. One or two days and you had a view of how much money will cost a player transfer or if he wants to come to your team. And please send the reports to personal message not at scouting tab. Thanks

I expect it was considered unrealistically quick and useful. I agree about reports going to your inbox when specifically requested though.

13 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

I expect it was considered unrealistically quick and useful. I agree about reports going to your inbox when specifically requested though.

I dont think it was unreallistic. Its like calling a team and asking if a player is available and in what price.Couple days work.

1 minute ago, prekas said:

I dont think it was unreallistic. Its like calling a team and asking if a player is available and in what price.Couple days work.

That option is still there as "Make an Enquiry". But they might not always tell the truth and will likely try to start out at a higher price, which is much more realistic than the scout instantly having a good idea of what they'll accept. That would require a bit more knowledge - knowing how the player fits into their team/squad and thus his importance, whether they've got anyone else coming through in his position, how much potential he may have etc.

3 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

That option is still there as "Make an Enquiry". But they might not always tell the truth and will likely try to start out at a higher price, which is much more realistic than the scout instantly having a good idea of what they'll accept. That would require a bit more knowledge - knowing how the player fits into their team/squad and thus his importance, whether they've got anyone else coming through in his position, how much potential he may have etc.

In real world a team scout/manager calls another team if the player is available (and in what cost) and then they call the player manager asking about a potential contract price etc. I think a report card would fit in this scenario and in short time (1-2 days)

3 minutes ago, prekas said:

In real world a team scout/manager calls another team if the player is available (and in what cost) and then they call the player manager asking about a potential contract price etc. I think a report card would fit in this scenario and in short time (1-2 days)

But you can still call another team, ask if the player's available and at what price? 

Found that the report is at Scouting-->Assignments-->Players  and click at the "sct" button in-front of the player name. Or go at player--> Report. Also it is available after 1 day of scout!!! So a report card would be much easier than this.

fm.jpg

Edited by prekas