[FM18] Club Overview Panel

D_LO_

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one more question for me...  I am trying to get the stars on my cub details to use the large version of stars. I have all of them large except the finances stars. cant seem to figure out a way to do them. if it matters its DLos club overview, just tweaked a couple things. pic of club overview below

E79rdv7mQT_OSNUq-ApaTA.png

1 hour ago, D_LO_ said:

Tried a few things (playing with the heights, adding a 'large' command and pointing the graphic directory to the large folder). None of it has worked for me either, would have thought it's possible too but considering I tried really apt solutions I'm not sure.  

Thanks for trying. Another skinner also tried. Is there a way for me to remove the star from the finances part and make it like it normally is?

one more question for you gentleman but this time i want to ask if something is possible and if so if you know if any documentation is floating around on how to do it.  If you look at my club overview on lower right side i have two panels right next to each other. The idea i have is possibly turn one ionto a team news panel but my hope is there is a way to make it scrolling team news if you know what i mean. not just a clickable thing. 

nD7z8Cx5RyGHJd5buigw9w.png

Il 13/11/2017 in 03:32 , D_LO_ ha scritto:

3rd Update

I think this will be the version that I'll be using but I remain open to suggestions/alternatives for now... 

Just extract file directly into your skin and over-write any files when prompted. It should be fairly self explanatory.

(as already mentioned the stadium pics and city pics are a separate download)

Untitled.png

club_overview_files.rar

or

http://www.mediafire.com/file/08hfeb1ya9022m3/club_overview_files.rar

Metallic logos interfere with city pics (so use an alternative) which also needs to be the vitrex city pic pack.

Is there a way to get the name of the city where the team is based instead of the name of the city where the stadium is located?

Hi I was hoping someone could help me get this fixed. I am trying to place the club overview panel for the CFM Beta skin onto the standard 'base' skin but I am having a few difficulties, see below:

https://imgur.com/qJ1qFM3

I think the City simply isn't showing because I haven't yet downloaded the images but sections such as key employees/last starting 11 don't want to work.

Any ideas?

I've also attached my current club folder within the panels folder.

club.zip

38 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

It looks like you're missing some sub panels.

Within a program which allows coding editing (notepad++ is free and what most use), search (Ctrl+F) for 'file' within your club overview panel this will direct you to the additional panels that CFM is drawing upon. You will need to copy them across too. I suspect there's custom locations/folders within the panels folder that CFM is using. 

You may or may not also need to be aware that some sub panels have their own sub panels too. So you may need to continue reapplying the principle to the panels you've found. This is often particularly relevant for staff, i.e. staff overview and within person snapshot (as a default example). 

Had a quick look and found a few files to pull across but still struggling to get the key employees to show up:

https://imgur.com/a/WlFia

Lost a few sub panels when I started a game and the sidebar showed up but I can live with that.

2 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

Have you utilised the search function I just described, within the club overview panel? Without question this will direct you to the sub panels. 

I did and that helped me locate some of the files required for the tactics pitch but no luck finding anything relating to the key employees sub panel unfortunately

Edit: Found it!

Got it looking like this now:

https://imgur.com/a/L5hbn

The only really small little thing I would like to amend is getting the goalkeeper properly on the tactics pitch. Any ideas what will control that?

3 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

It is there.

file="club/cfm/cfm club overview staff panel"

Refer back to my first on this to continue. 

Got that sorted now pal. See my previous post, just looking to amend the keeper on the tactics pitch.

35 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

I would play with the dimensions of that area. Line 113 and the default_height value of "-8", reducing this or going with a more precise value might sort it (but it will increase the space given to the rows above).

Alternatively you could increase the width of the pitch area (line 116, there are two width values you could increase). If you go for this option be aware that the selector next to it will get thinner, maybe to such an extent you want to remove that section of coding completely.

Looking at the CFM skin thread it looks like the pitch is compatible with a similar DF11 facepack, it's just yours seems slightly distorted/taller so that is why I'm inclined to look at the dimensions first, before more complex options. 

Yes! Love it!

https://imgur.com/a/l9X0x

Not sure why the goalkeeper number is showing now and all other players are blank? Is that another thing to amend in the club overview panel file?

22 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

That's still a dimension issue, mine was exactly the same. Keep playing with the values. 

Possibly. Some teams it seems fine though and the outfield numbers show. The only thing that needs fixing and the screen will be perfect.

23 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

It was showing fine before? If so and the only thing you've changed in this section is the dimensions re. the above, I think it's safe to say that is the problem. 

No sorry what I meant was the numbers are showing for all positions on some teams but not for other teams and I can't figure out why. I've seen some instances where the goalkeeper number doesn't show and the outfield numbers do. Really odd.

https://imgur.com/a/1zDsy

DAiAWqE.jpg

Noticed I also need to get rid of the dead space above and below the stadium and city pictures but I believe that's been covered in this thread so I'll look back through.

20 hours ago, D_LO_ said:

So it's always been like this? Not just because of the recent dimension changes? (I've seen altering dimensions effect font colour before, believe it or not). If so then it's an issue with the skin.

If it was me I'd identify the icon file again using the search principle I've already described and then possibly disable the automatic team colouring within (you will lose team colours) and replace with an alternative colour scheme. I'd only recommend people proficient at skinning attempt this though. A simpler option would be to replace the icon file with one from another skin, which you like, making sure name/location directories match of course. 

If these 'compromises' aren't acceptable, the onus is really with the skin maker. (NB: the last XI isn't strictly meant for club pages, it's a mod. from the skinning community). 

I don't think the dimension changes affected this issue, no. Seems to be a colour issue like you suggest - and I am far from 'proficient at skinning' so I wouldn't know where to start with regards to changing the colour scheme unfortunately.

Is it contained within this file somewhere?

cfm tactics icon preview info panel.xml.zip

EDIT:

Sorry for all the requests! But I've managed to get the recent results widget to display instead of the club background one on the right. However, it's displaying everything vertically not horizontally. What do I need to change in the code?

https://imgur.com/a/YLJS2

container class="subsection_box" default_height="-6">
                    <translation id="title" translation_id="319447" type="use" value="Results[COMMENT: title for the previous set of first team results on the club overview panel]" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="5" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="club_overview_team_results_panel" file="club/cfm/cfm club overview team results panel" id="cotr">
                        <record id="object_property">
                            <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                            <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                        </record>
                    </widget>
                </container>

Again, apologies for bombarding this thread. Just trying to learn!

No problem, thanks a lot though! I found the above club/cfm/cfm club overview results panel but there's lots of horizontal/vertical sections which I am unsure of which to change?

<panel>
    <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left,extend" offset="0" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="label" alignment="centre" id="nofi">
            <translation id="text" translation_id="319451" type="use" value="No recent fixtures played.[COMMENT: club overview team results panel; text indicating that because no fixtures have been played, there is no expected screen content]" />
        </widget>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" mode="distribute_equally">

<container default_width="-7">
            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="match/cfm/cfm result info panel" id="res0"/>
            <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="match/cfm/cfm result info panel" id="res1"/>

</container>        

<container default_width="-5">
            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1,-1" offset="0" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="match/result info panel" id="res2"/>
            <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="match/result info panel" id="res3"/>
            <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="match/result info panel" id="res4"/>

</container>
        </container>
    </container>
</panel>

I amended 'vertical' to 'horizontal' on line 3 but this left the results panel completely blank...

I think the guy who made this skin gave up so unlikely to be able to contact him. This was just a BETA version anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

im having a issue with the white base skin. for some reason one box is a grey background yet all others are white. i thought it was in my graphics so i deleted to see, thats not it. still the same. was wondering if anyone knows a work around for this. pic below. I even tested the base white skin from Mikes page , it also has a grey tint in that panel. its stumping me. 2nd pic is that example

uKjYagFGTJ6JQNb6D-utjA.png  Oyy1dfnlQ0uJ8Tyg630vgg.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there.. I have a question...I dlike to use the default club overview with only 2-3 alterations...I want mini stadium visible, I d like to see the club trophies instead of next fixtures and the pace of club president instead of  2nd captain... Any advice? in one of the first posts of the topic, in 1st page I found the first one, mini stadium to be visible..the other ones? thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Can someone with this problem please?

I've been mucking aroung with D_Lo_s panel and Im trying to get a different type of Key Employess into the key overview panel.

The problem is nothing shows up at all except a space and I cannot see where I've gone wrong and why it will not appear.

At one point I managed to get an empty box to show, but replacing it with the Key employees panel it dissapears. All the .xml files seem to be pointing in the right place, Iv'e removed containers to see if its a size issue but I cannot get beyond the page showing an empty space.

I don't understand why this is happening and I'm well and truly stuck.

Thank You in Advance.

20180311162550_1.thumb.jpg.18c17f58d96b42d4ee162ba63cfb0625.jpg

scnstxml.thumb.png.6b8880ac5ede15383001b12d0ff33cc9.png
panels.rar

On 11/03/2018 at 17:22, demodave said:

Well.....awkard

After two days, many hours, a few too many cigarettes and a headache. i've managed to fix it. and it was a simple fix.

I'm off to scream at some buses or something.

Welcome to skinning buddy :p

I'm having some trouble since the latest update. Is there anyone here that might know why the 'last starting 11' tab is now blank? It worked absolutely fine before the winter updates. I think I've found the relevant code in the club overview.xml but I have no idea what to change. Could somebody help me out, would be much appreciated.

FC Bayern München_ Overview Profile.png

2018-03-14_14-38-31.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to make changes onto my club overview and i edited the things i wanted to changed :

1.- Change places on last 11 with the kits 

2.- erase the city pic

3.- Change places the stadium with the ecoomy and budget and information of the club ( the things with a red arrow)

4.- PUT THE PLAYERS where the trophies are

If someone can do it i leave it my xml files, i noob at this so i don know how to do it

5aee62d88ee35_RealOviedo_Perfil.thumb.png.1c24f0871f44061fa6681e7d3d9d427a.png

club overview details panel.xml

club overview panel.xml

hace 5 horas, D_LO_ dijo:

You don't ask much. 

Have you read through the thread? Some of the guidance is very similar if not identical, providing principles on how to find relevant sections of code, then it's a case of swapping around but ensuring you retain widths, heights, etc.. It's usually unrealistic to expect people to do all the work for you. 

But to be totally honest, what you want is a complete overhaul of my download. Have you looked at the earlier versions of the download I provided in thread exactly because I anticipated these kind of comments?  Have you checked the others versions of this panel released by others or within other skins? Use the search function. Considering it's not remotely what you want, why use it as your base?

NB: what you want re. the trophies sounds impractical and I've not personally seen anyone attempt anything similar so I would temper expectations re. that particular aspect. 

I read it, but when i try to edit the XML or erase something of it after recharging skin it gives me a XML error

If the game is giving an xml error then you mad a mistake when editing the file (normally a case of not closing a container, or deleting one too many/less than needed). The error message should generally give you a line number the error is on that should help narrow the problem. (Also if you are on a MAC make sure the " aren't being changed).

hace 6 horas, michaeltmurrayuk dijo:

If the game is giving an xml error then you mad a mistake when editing the file (normally a case of not closing a container, or deleting one too many/less than needed). The error message should generally give you a line number the error is on that should help narrow the problem. (Also if you are on a MAC make sure the " aren't being changed).

I think it was that, i copy the line of the budget of the CFM Skin and copy it onto my Club overview panel and didnt have a mistake, here it is how it looks now, im on a 1366 x 768 resolution laptop. 

Nottingham Forest_ Vista general Perfil.png

• 5 months later...

Having a few issues with this on FM19, hoping someone will be able to help. 

I'n only really interested in having the stadium panel showing (with the FMC stadium images) along with the default boxes on the club overview screen. I play on 125% zoom but can't for the life of me figure out how I can replace what is currently the 'club background' area with the stadium image and details and then remove the stadium box in the lower right corner and just extend the kit and key players sections. Hope this makes sense and that someone can help! Screenshot attached which I gather will help. 

InkedNewcastle United_  Profile_LI.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 02/11/2018 at 17:13, Ryan377 said:

Having a few issues with this on FM19, hoping someone will be able to help. 

I'n only really interested in having the stadium panel showing (with the FMC stadium images) along with the default boxes on the club overview screen. I play on 125% zoom but can't for the life of me figure out how I can replace what is currently the 'club background' area with the stadium image and details and then remove the stadium box in the lower right corner and just extend the kit and key players sections. Hope this makes sense and that someone can help! Screenshot attached which I gather will help. 

InkedNewcastle United_  Profile_LI.jpg

Anyone been able to find a way of placing the FMC stadium pics on club overview screens in FM19, using the default base skin?

23 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

I added the XML files to the skin panel folders, but it did not work any stadium pictures are not showing up anywhere in the game.

I've also tried it on a number of different skins I downloaded and have tried two different stadium packs.

Please help with getting the stadium pictures into my game.

45 minutes ago, McClane29 said:

I added the XML files to the skin panel folders, but it did not work any stadium pictures are not showing up anywhere in the game.

I've also tried it on a number of different skins I downloaded and have tried two different stadium packs.

Please help with getting the stadium pictures into my game.

1. Have you the base skin?

2. Have you untick "use caching" in preferences?

3. which pack and which folder have you put it in. 

6 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

1. Have you the base skin?

2. Have you untick "use caching" in preferences?

3. which pack and which folder have you put it in. 

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. FMT Stadium Superpack in the graphics folder - Placed the XML files in: skins> base19>panels

2 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

3 is wrong,  they go in  base19/panels/club

Ah, OK.

Only trouble is, the base skin has no folders inside the panels folder - just a config file. Should I create a 'club' folder?

Another skin I have tried it with is 'Edited Dark'. That skin did have a 'team' folder within 'panels', but the XML files didn't work here either.

20 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

yes, create the club folder.

Thanks, wkdsoul.

Adding the 'club' folder has allowed stadium pictures to feature in the game.

However, it appears it has caused my club overview screen to display the 'club details' panel really badly. Any idea how to correct this?

Ideally, I'd also like to display the kits a bit larger too, maybe swapping with the 'results' panel and making the 'stadium' panel slightly smaller.

I am using a Huawei Matebook X Pro laptop so my screen resolution is 3000x2000.

Thanks for any further help.

3000x2000.jpg

1 hour ago, wkdsoul said:

try the xmls from the first post instead. 

I tried the XML files from the opening post, but pretty much the same happened.

The stadium and league history panels were just the other way around.

Do you know what needs to be amended in the XML file to make all panels to display properly?

Example2.jpg

Archived